ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I admit: I never tried MDMA first-hand, so I'm speaking from testimonials and observations. That being said, I did experience an MDMA-like effect from mixing Effexor, vodka, and Red Bull. I took my Effexor before going out, then ordered a Red Bull and vodka when I got to the bar. I danced with a woman in the group I came with. It was your usual partner dancing, nothing weird, but with the drug cocktail I took, I was on cloud nine. (That was in 2019, when crowded bars still existed.)

Yeah, I've heard that can happen when you mix alcohol and antidepressants. For me, MDMA just makes me love whatever it is I'm doing. So if I take it with a bunch of people, I'm going to think it's the most amazing experience of my life. If I take it alone and put on some music, I'm going to think it's the most amazing experience of my life haha. I haven't done it in about 11 years , but I have a feeling I'd be even more okay being alone now since I naturally isolate myself these days already. If I really wanted to, I could always go somewhere with people, then later ctb after we part ways. I don't have any friends where I am now, but since money is no problem in this scenario, I could fly to them. One last beautiful night together.

• Hugs
Reactions: MyStateKilledMe
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i kinda want to just blow my brains out with a powerful hand gun. sure someone will have to clean up my brain matter but oh well

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
To have my gaba tolerance reset to zero and a nice glass of Pentobarbital. It's the most luxurious suicide possible and can't be beat.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
A handsome gentle hitman to take me on a date where we eat some of my fav food and catch a movie (possibly bang at a hotel). The whole boyfriend experience without the drama. Then he leads me to a park where cherry blossoms are blooming. We sit under a big tree where he has a bunch of medical equipment to put me under a deep sleep. From there he enters a quick acting poison into my veins killing me while he holds me in his arms. I'm honestly embarrassed for typing this shit but this would be my ctb dream method.

• Love
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: ixkitty, LifeQuitter2018, Lost10 and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Strap me to a gurney and give me a lethal injection.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost10
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I'd love to have an entire team of professionals administering a painless and effective lethal injection while monitoring my final moments to make sure that I don't wake up.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
A handsome gentle hitman to take me on a date where we eat some of my fav food and catch a movie (possibly bang at a hotel). The whole boyfriend experience without the drama. Then he leads me to a park where cherry blossoms are blooming. We sit under a big tree where he has a bunch of medical equipment to put me under a deep sleep. From there he enters a quick acting poison into my veins killing me while he holds me in his arms. I'm honestly embarrassed for typing this shit but this would be my ctb dream method.
This but not gay.

• Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote, LifeQuitter2018, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
My ideal method, like I said earlier, would be to hold a hand grenade in my teeth, and pull the ring.

But for a "nicer" method, it'd be something more like this. I arrive at a facility in a nondescript building. A kindly but no-nonsense worker straps a strange-looking device to my chest. (It stops my heart using a strong but instant electrical impulse.) Then, the worker walks me into a scenic yard, and tells me to sit on the grass. Out of my side vision, I see puppies behind chain link enclosure, and I turn to take a good look. Most are just milling about, although some are jumping at the door. Another worker opens the door, and I'm swarmed by all those puppies. I double over in laughter, as they all jump on me, to lick my face, nip my fingers, and pull at my clothes. I'm having the time of my life, petting them and trying to evade the especially nippy ones. Suddenly, I feel a zapping sensation on my chest, and everything instantly fades to black.

Last edited:
Reactions: lofticries
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Ooh, how about SN...but I wouldn't have to fast and it just tastes like regular salt so I could add it to an amazing last meal that I can have right before I take it. As an added bonus it also takes only two minutes to go unconscious and kills within five minutes meaning that getting found would be way less likely to reverse the process.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
Ooh, how about SN...but I wouldn't have to fast and it just tastes like regular salt...
I thought SN was a variant of salt. (In chemistry, it might even fall under the "salt" category, but I'm not sure.) So if it doesn't taste like regular salt, what does it taste like? Is it bitter? Metallic? Something else?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I thought SN was a variant of salt. (In chemistry, it might even fall under the "salt" category, but I'm not sure.) So if it doesn't taste like regular salt, what does it taste like? Is it bitter? Metallic? Something else?
Apparently kind of bleachy, at least that's what it smells like.

• Wow
Reactions: MyStateKilledMe and Lost10
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Nembutal pills overdose or shotgun to the head.

W

Wheredidmysanitygo

Love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage
Feb 4, 2021
I'd have to go with a heroin OD since it's a drug i haven't tried, so i'd also get high on a new substance and passing on.

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Pure fentanyl.

Reactions: usernameforhere
esoterispeec

esoterispeec

Student
Nov 20, 2020
N. There's nothing more reliable or peaceful.

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
I would choose Seconal as it is very peaceful and works fine with alcohol. I live in Las Vegas, so I would go have one last hurrah on the strip, get as drunk as I please, and then go to sleep forever when the night is over. I cannot think of a better way to go!

Seconal death:

N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
Gun - not in the face though, because I heard there's an 80% survival chance that way.

Reactions: booray
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
Gun to the head would probably be my ideal. Quick to the point of being painless, and a near 100% fatality rate.

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and booray
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
Probably H, temporary fake happiness then sleep.

S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
1. Gun, pointed just behind the ear,

2. Nembutal,

3. jump off a high enough building

shijsrzh

shijsrzh

Deluded Moron
Dec 2, 2020
Unlimited money and access, huh? The choice is simple, then. I would go to a sex club and fuck my brains out, then take a private plane to a remote spot in the wilderness where I die with a glass of pentobarbital in hand, watching the sun rise and listening to the birds chirping peacefully.

Reactions: lofticries
Ninive

Ninive

Mar 12, 2021
I actually have access to the majority of medications available and thus this would be my way to go

whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
By anything I mean if every single ressource or substance was at your disposal ignoring how illegal, rare or restricted it is, how would you choose to CTB ?

Personally I would go into an empty field, far from anyone and any circulation. I would then strap a big block of C4 to the back of my head and detonate it for an instant, painless and foolproof exit.
Nembutal

Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
I wont leave this world without getting high! Get high and shot with powerful modern handgun in extasy.