xkonstantinexx

xkonstantinexx

Jun 11, 2021
Either N or hiring someone to shoot me in the head.

Reactions: boc
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
I agree that having someone hired to come and make it look like an accident would be amazing. Everybody wins, I would pay good money for that.

other than that option how about an N cocktail. N doesn't taste good. But I want the top bartender around to mix me an N pina colada. Sip it in the sun in front of the ocean, lying back in a beach chair. What a way to go.

Reactions: yellowjasmine88
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
My dream ctb is when the Vet injects my old dog to send him on his final journey that the Vet would do the same to me so Me and my Dog could go to the next level together at the same time!!! I just don't want to exist without my furry best friend, and l'm too old to commit to another Dog's lifetime, plus l'm so tired, l've existed without a human family since l was 20yrs old, l left home after my Soulmate was killed by a drunk driver and after grieving for several months, l joined the Army. Now 2 Staffies later l'm all but burnt out and am getting by on fumes! I am Ready to CTB am just waiting on my Doggy Friend!..

tiredofbeingme

tiredofbeingme

Feb 27, 2021
Wear a helmet with built in earphones (so i can listen to my favorite music before everything goes black) and nuke level explosives, in space

zzz

zzz

pondering
Jun 17, 2021
What would be pretty funny is blowing the contents of my skull all over some pro-lifers in public. (without hurting them)

Reactions: wanttogetonthebus
CiproKilledMe

CiproKilledMe

Experienced
Mar 23, 2021
I'd like to go to Hawaii, have someone euthanize me in a helicopter and then push me out and into an active volcano for instantaneous cremation. That would eliminate two of my biggest fears that have thus far prevented me from CTB: I don't want anyone desecrating my dead body via an invasive autopsy, and I don't like how slow traditional cremations are. I want to just be here one moment and then gone the next.
To have my gaba tolerance reset to zero and a nice glass of Pentobarbital. It's the most luxurious suicide possible and can't be beat.

Sorry for the ignorant question, but how does one lose their gaba tolerance? Is it from taking benzos? And how long does it take to reset to zero? What would happen if you took N whilst having gaba tolerance? Would it not work?

Last edited:
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
I'd like to go to Hawaii, have someone euthanize me in a helicopter and then push me out and into an active volcano for instantaneous cremation. That would eliminate two of my biggest fears that have thus far prevented me from CTB: I don't want anyone desecrating my dead body via an invasive autopsy, and I don't like how slow traditional cremations are. I want to just be here one moment and then gone the next.
Falling into a volcano is NOT instantaneous cremation. Lava is very thick. If you ever floated in the Dead Sea or seen pictures, lava is way thicker than that. Your body will not instantly sink or disintegrate. It'll just float on the surface, roasting like a steak on a griddle. (Sorry!) Since it's post-euthanasia, you'll be dead and won't feel any pain, but it will NOT look dignified in any way.

Edited to add: I just realized we have very similar names.

Last edited:
Reactions: All Things Must Pass
CiproKilledMe

CiproKilledMe

Experienced
Mar 23, 2021
Falling into a volcano is NOT instantaneous cremation. Lava is very thick. If you ever floated in the Dead Sea or seen pictures, lava is way thicker than that. Your body will not instantly sink or disintegrate. It'll just float on the surface, roasting like a steak on a griddle. (Sorry!) Since it's post-euthanasia, you'll be dead and won't feel any pain, but it will NOT look dignified in any way.

Edited to add: I just realized we have very similar names.

You just had to go and ruin my fantasy for me! I would've been none the wiser lol. And yes, we do have very similar names! It seems we were both murdered.

Reactions: MyStateKilledMe
A

archipelago

Student
Jun 27, 2021
Fentanyl or carfentanil. I imagine it would be even easier than N…

Reactions: GasMonkey and Vault of Memories
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
I ask someone to invent a substance that offers the best opiate high in the history of opiate highs but makes my death appear to due to natural causes when it comes time to do the autopsy.

It'd be a nice way to go and the one member of my family who would actually have a reaction to my passing would have a much easier time accepting it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Grav and Largeletters
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
A ready-made nitrogen tank with diving mask, so I wouldn't need to assemble it myself. Most peaceful method by far. That or a powerful revolver.

Reactions: GasMonkey and Homecoming
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
A terminal illness with a trip to Switzerland to be euthanized would be the most realistic option. But the rollercoaster of death sounds fun as well.

END21_22

END21_22

Jul 21, 2021
Handgun, in my room, dead in a pool of blood. Beautiful end to a pathetic life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, leavingsoon99, MyStateKilledMe and 1 other person
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I'm late to this party but I'd want proper euthanasia chemicals that put me to sleep for good. I want to be in a nice, clean, comfortable hotel suite. A bottle of Rose' and some Coronas. A delicious last meal. Put on my headphones, take my medicine, and drift into the sea of space and time.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
Skydiving, without a parachute ofc.🙃

Get the certification to skydive by alone, choose a scenic location.

OR

Get a hitman with really nice driving skills, Get a private day at Nürburgring Nordschleife, Stand on the track and wait to get hit.

Edit: Also would like to be high in both situations.

W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Got all my sources lined up.
Apr 2, 2023
N in a forest.

kafkasfemcel

kafkasfemcel

noko 🍓
Dec 19, 2022
probably crash a plane lol? i feel like it would be an experience before i die. it would have to be into a remote island with no animals, though

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Just being able to go to sleep and never wake up. Not sure what I'd need to do that though.

E

Elohim

Mar 23, 2023
I don't think I'd stop my plan to cbt even If I could get anything
I'm currently waiting for an and antimetics
But duuuuuude, my dream has always been to die in a guillotine
It seems a very nice way to go, also painless

Saai

Saai

Mar 20, 2023
Just an opioid overdose.

It honestly seems like the most peaceful way to die. You won't be conscious of any discomfort or of the fact that you are dying.

Elidibus

Elidibus

Riding home
Mar 27, 2023
N for sure. Either in the town where I'm from or some paradise beach. Just watch the waves as I drift off to sleep in a hammock with warm sun shining upon me. Or alternatively during a thunderstorm.
☁️ ☀️
🌊🌊🏝

RedLightMoments

RedLightMoments

Aug 24, 2023
By anything I mean if every single ressource or substance was at your disposal ignoring how illegal, rare or restricted it is, how would you choose to CTB ?

Personally I would go into an empty field, far from anyone and any circulation. I would then strap a big block of C4 to the back of my head and detonate it for an instant, painless and foolproof exit.
If I had every resource available to an unreasonable extent I would definitely die in a nuclear blast. One minute you are there the next minute you are vapor. Like being erased from existence.
Reasonably though probably morphine or some drug that wouldn't be painful. P would be best but SN seems to be the last things that is attainable.

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
The sarco pod. Just going to sleep and never waking up.