Choba

Choba

I’m okay
Aug 20, 2023
By anything I mean if every single ressource or substance was at your disposal ignoring how illegal, rare or restricted it is, how would you choose to CTB ?

Personally I would go into an empty field, far from anyone and any circulation. I would then strap a big block of C4 to the back of my head and detonate it for an instant, painless and foolproof exit.
By anything I mean if every single ressource or substance was at your disposal ignoring how illegal, rare or restricted it is, how would you choose to CTB ?

Personally I would go into an empty field, far from anyone and any circulation. I would then strap a big block of C4 to the back of my head and detonate it for an instant, painless and foolproof exit.
If I had access to anything I would just go sit under a tree in a beautiful field and just put a bullet through my heart while just looking at the beautiful nature.

R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
Nembutal lots of it. But then again I have my favorite gun right here always ready so..........?

H

HopelessAbandonment

Aug 19, 2023
Euthanise me like a dog. Put me to sleep and stop my heart. Basically painless and quick.

medipoison

medipoison

the government HATES her!
Aug 21, 2023
ive always had this idea of making my suicide look like a murder so i'd be talked about after i die. maybe by conspiracy theorists or something? i'd make a note, writing about seeing cameras or something. i'd want people to think the government did it. so yeah, i'd fulfil that wee fantasy.