• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DarkDays97

Jan 27, 2024
I have found love and have a loving partner. She is amazing and I hate the fact that I'm not happy. She throws so much love and care at me but it just goes right through me. It's a horrible feeling. I can't give the same back. Not even able to acknowledge it

BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
No. I would still be depressed but not suicidal anymore.

Sadly it's absolutely impossible to happen.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I have found love and have a loving partner. She is amazing and I hate the fact that I'm not happy. She throws so much love and care at me but it just goes right through me. It's a horrible feeling. I can't give the same back. Not even able to acknowledge it
Very similar. But I love him, so I won't CTB. Well not for a long time. He's put up with too much shit from me and he's still here. Guy needs a medal lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DarkDays97
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, I'd still want to ctb because my issue is existence itself. Not even love is enough to make me want to voluntarily continue living

D

DarkDays97

Jan 27, 2024
Very similar. But I love him, so I won't CTB. Well not for a long time. He's put up with too much shit from me and he's still here. Guy needs a medal lol
That's really sweet. I wish I had that mentality. She's kept me here for years. But fuck me it's getting unbearable

• Love
Reactions: mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
That's really sweet. I wish I had that mentality. She's kept me here for years. But fuck me it's getting unbearable
I get it. So close in the summer to CTB. But I resisted, plus I've a 13 year old three legged dog. I can't leave him.

• Love
Reactions: DarkDays97
Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
Yes. Why would my circumstances all of the sudden change just by meeting a love interest?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm so beyond that bs .

The mind is everything what you think you become

My Non-existence is what I love. I love my shotgun that can actually help me escape this hell.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Absolutely not. My inability to find the love of my life due to her not existing is really the main cause of me wanting to CTB in the first place. I say it's impossible for me but really my odds are ""only"" around 1 in 14,000,000,605. I have a better chance of losing all my hair during a total eclipse on Arbor Day while listening to the Marine Corps Band playing 'Home on the Range' and watching a Badminton match between two guys named Ichabod than at finding such a person though.

But yes, if by some sheer miracle I do manage to actually find the love of my life and succeed in romancing her, I suppose then and only then would I finally feel free to renounce my need to CTB. That is unless of course, life finds a way and decides to take her away from me somehow whether by death or infidelity. After that the urge to CTB would make my current urges now look like child's play.

B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
Just curious. I sometimes wonder what would happen if that happened if I would be more or less depressed. Most attractive women my age though are taken. How do you feel about it?
It would be enough. That said I don't think I am good enough for this to truly happen.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I am in a relationship and I still think about suicide almost everyday. It's nothing to do with him, he's really a sweet and caring person, I just have way too much trauma and mental disorders that makes me want to escape my pain.

• Love
Reactions: xmissellax and LifeIsCrazyNemb
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
If i still find the love of my life i'd probably find a way to fuck things up due to my fucked up mind.
Happened a couple of times in my life, had the opportunity to met wonderful womens and always found a way to deteriotate eveything.
In other words, i'd still CTB as planned.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Such a thing is rare. Love comes and goes. Not interested in that bs anymore

Reactions: tbroken
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Probably, I more than likely would not let myself get to close to anyone in such a way because I want to CTB and that might end up hurting them in the long run. So if I met someone like that I might think of the possibility, maybe it would be enough to at least lower my desire to CTB for some time, but overall not worth it if it means I might end up doing so much damage to someone I care about, when instead I can just not get close to them.

todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
No, I would live. But I have no idea how to achieve that. I want enduring love based on mutual understand and acceptance and commitment not just some temporary infatuation. So far no cigar sadly, even a 10 year marriage turned out to be built on lies 😔 .

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Broken_alice
reisen

reisen

the game was rigged from the start
Jul 3, 2023
probably yes, i feel like love always causes trouble and would make me wanna ctb more and at the end of the day im still me, and im the problem

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Yes but I don't think I'm finding any type of love on this planet not like I'd bother anyway too much trials and errors won't always work out IMHO.

Last edited:
JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
I have met the love of my life. We spent eleven years together on this planet. They had been the happiest years of my life. She is now in the afterlife, where I will be joining her in a couple of months. No better reason to leave this earthly body than to be with my soulmate eternal.

I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Yes, because meeting the love of my life wouldn't solve my problems.

nature

nature

lost cause
Mar 2, 2024
The love of my life would want too die with me.
I agree, I always feel any kind of normal love i may get isn't meant for me and id reject it. All i can imagine a short lived future with is one with the same thoughts and feelings of the world that will die early on with me at peace. Love is one crazy thought:

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Absolutely not. My inability to find the love of my life due to her not existing is really the main cause of me wanting to CTB in the first place. I say it's impossible for me but really my odds are ""only"" around 1 in 14,000,000,605. I have a better chance of losing all my hair during a total eclipse on Arbor Day while listening to the Marine Corps Band playing 'Home on the Range' and watching a Badminton match between two guys named Ichabod than at finding such a person though.

But yes, if by some sheer miracle I do manage to actually find the love of my life and succeed in romancing her, I suppose then and only then would I finally feel free to renounce my need to CTB. That is unless of course, life finds a way and decides to take her away from me somehow whether by death or infidelity. After that the urge to CTB would make my current urges now look like child's play.
I retract this painfully childish answer. This foolish dribble was unwittingly spilt by a naive young fool in his 20s. I am now 30 and therefore wiser thanks to being reminded of this scene from Rick and Morty.

Basically even in the rare 1 in 14,000,605 chance that I did find someone, I might still constantly want to CTB from all the fear I have of losing them, which would ironically likely drive them away, which would bring me right back where I am now. This unconquerable fear I have inside will always persist and be there to destroy me.

"Best case scenario, think about this, best case is that you die at the same time…"

Last edited:
xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
Yes. I have the love of my life. And I still want to CTB. Love cannot fix everything and we can't expect it to. We can't expect ordinary people to have the tools to significantly help depression/suicidal thoughts/OCD/Autism and ideation. He deserves better than what I can provide for him and I don't want him to be basically like my carer, mentally and sometimes physically with my chronic health conditions, for the rest of his life. Luckily he understands or is coming round to fully understanding. He wants to live, I want him to live and experience his life and urged him to do so.

AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
No, it would truly fix me. That's my main issue. This lonely loveless life.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What if you ctb with the love of your life

• Love
Reactions: Ambivalent1
bettertosleep

bettertosleep

May 3, 2023
i have finally found him, he's perfect in every way. but i still feel like something is missing. we're online so hopefully once we meet up things will get better for the both of us

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
i had him and he left me for dead after 5 1/2 years so

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
id like to find it, but i really think that it doesnt exist.

but if he does, maybe id stay for him