• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

meaningisgone

meaningisgone

Student
Feb 17, 2019
Hi!
Did you read my answer?

Oops, now I have. Sorry, I got a bit behind.

I'd say the main factors in my case involve my seeming inability to be stable enough to hold a job, and in my last few years of depression I've become a quite apathetic and dispassionate out-of-shape hermit with zero self-esteem.

Reactions: Redt2go and Eren
I

interim

Feb 25, 2019
I found a lot of women to love, but because of various reasons, it was just impossible to transform any of them into a functional life experience. My opinion is that this is just how life here works... There is too big gap between your ideal and the practical realization.

We are a product of selfish genes, that make people searching constantly for the next dopamine dose, for the "better deal" out there... What we have is rarely enough. Also, men and women are different, often too different, to the point they can't relate to each other. We also live in an unbalanced society, that either puts on your shoulders so many fake moral obligations, or on the contrary - release you from any moral, trying to make you animal again... You can only dream about sane balanced culture, that actually facilitates human relationships... So, the situation is far from ideal to say the least...

If somehow I had a relationship, that actually works, that satisfied both parties to some extend, making life more meaningful (no matter how subjective that is) - probably it would not come to this. I'm a romantic type. But if you ask, would I go after some pretty face/figure, to get some hormone "fix" - nope. Too old for this, and it was actually never a motivational force for me. I somehow knew from the beginning, it's a meaningless activity, it can never satisfy you. We all need actual connection with somebody, but it's mission impossible for our species it seems. If you get lucky - good for you, but the vast majority of us will not experience this...

Reactions: color_me_gone, DivorceIsMyWhy and Redt2go
ExpressYourself

ExpressYourself

Feb 15, 2019
My reasons are not situational. I have ducking brain damage
Finally.

Got the love of my life btw, a moovie-like story. Still going to ctb

Reactions: color_me_gone and Redt2go
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I would probably by a complete piece of shit and abuse this situation. Put a gun to my head just to hear her say that she loves me. I know it's fucked up and I really wish this wasn't part of me. Then again never met anyone like that so who knows.

Reactions: WOODESITY
Lifetimepunishment

Lifetimepunishment

Feb 18, 2019
Then I will be in constant fear of either myself dying or his dying.life is still cruel

Last edited:
Reactions: WOODESITY and Redt2go
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
I'm currently with the love of my life..and we've both decided if we are both somehow still alive when our daughter is on her own two feet, to ctb together. We have a method and plan already in the event that that happens.
I just don't think both of us will make it to then, if either of us do.

• Aww..
Reactions: CoolGuy9 and color_me_gone
DeepMind

DeepMind

Mar 26, 2019
Severe anxiety/depression attacks can be stronger than any love can ever be. The question is how much you suffer and how much you can actually be reached by another person.

Reactions: OnlyMercy, Redt2go, I am ___________ and 4 others
limelight

limelight

I'm probably high while writing this crap.
Mar 15, 2019
No.

Reactions: Redt2go
FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
I can't say for sure, as I'm never certain of the future. What I can say for the time being and any future I can envision, I wont ever find the love of my life as I've already lost the one person who took that spot in my life. Never have a felt any feelings remotely close to the ones I have felt and continue to feel for her. Unfortunately, she had her own demons she battles that during our relationship I wasn't able to help/understand/ do anything about. I just wasn't introspective/never really evaluated life and looked inward. I was too damn ignorant to mental health and it's severity at the time. Long and short, I don't think that finding the love of my life would help because I'm not even seeking that.

Reactions: I am ___________
I am ___________

I am ___________

Hated, Unloved by the world and everything in it.
Jan 3, 2019
Not a possibility. How can one love another if they aren't even capable of loving themself. It would just be a horrible mistake and disaster in the making. Essentially a huge waste of both's time. In the world we live in, the rules are simple...... use and be used, fight and claw your way to the top and sit on your shit throne while watching the others struggle. I see love as nothing but empty words, and from my perspective it does not exist, it is just a chemical reaction and urge to breed like a good wage slaving rabbit. The only thing people love is the things you give or do for them, that is the truth. People are hypocritical. For me personally I do not trust people, my faith in humanity is like stepping on shit and wiping it off my shoe. And besides the fact that I enjoy my own company, I cannot stand to be around others nor be told what I can and can't do. Nothing changes the fact that you are born into this decrepit, cesspit of a world and in the end you will die alone. Love is nothing but a distraction just like everything humanity makes up to hide from the truth of their mortality and inevitable end.

Reactions: OnlyMercy and FauxEmotions
P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
Due to my PSSD totally erasing my romantic and sexual feelings (including feelings of connection and love toward others, and feelings of social reward), love is impossible to find for me. Yet another reason for me to ctb due to antidepressants

Reactions: Circles
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I can't feel any emotions so love is out of the question (schizophrenia side effect), and I have sexual problems that make masturbation / sex impossible, so even if there was a candidate (which should be impossible) there would be no point in having a relationship.

Reactions: Circles and Redt2go
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
"Most attractive women my age though are taken."
Er.....where? Have you considered other cities, countries? Have you considered unnattractive women?
It's a big world & many women I know say the same thing.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I have no idea. It could go either way. Either, we would (hopefully) make each other's lives worthwhile. Or- underneath it all, they would just become another person I didn't want to hurt by CTB. Personally, I seem to be beyond wanting to find out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes I will ctb. I'm not going to let myself fall for that , romantic love.

Reactions: newave3
B

Black_light

Jun 23, 2023
If I found a human that loves me there's obviously something wrong with them so just stay away from them.

D

Deleted member 65988

Romantic love is rather is fickle, it can change and is driven largely by physical needs, nothing about it could keep me away from ctb, no matter how good.

Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
Probably not, but who knows. There could be still a very good chance that my longing for death persists

MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
Unconditional love exist only in form from mother to her children so I dont give fuck about love, its just emotion all the mammals have and most of the time it eventually only leads to disappointment and feeling like trapped towards other person and you can not control it... so bullshit this "love" most of the time its just pretty face or body or charisma -combination of this things

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
Just curious. I sometimes wonder what would happen if that happened if I would be more or less depressed. Most attractive women my age though are taken. How do you feel about it?
I would still CTB. Because what's the point? Only god can remove my problems, not stupid humans.

Reactions: LostinCyberspace
LostinCyberspace

LostinCyberspace

May 9, 2023
Is love really worth something getting involved in? It will probably backfire, ruin your life and then you'll want to die more.

kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
Well, ideally, she would kill me. That's what I call love.

Lourenzo

Lourenzo

I wasn't meant to be part of this world
Jul 22, 2023
I found the love of my life, but after 18 years and 6 kids together, unfortunately Im not the love of her life. Im a pretty broken guy and she was always my glue. I now know this will just make things much easier for her in the long run.

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Had her for almost 22 years and now she doesn't feel the same. I was safe with her and she knew it. Having her around kept the thoughts away. If she came back then I'd stay, but that doesn't seem like it's gonna happen. She left and I want to ctb.

ihatethisplanet

ihatethisplanet

Jun 21, 2023
No, because I'd just end up betrayed in one way or another. After my marriage fell apart, I realized I don't think I'll trust anyone's word ever again, unless it's my mom or dad's.

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I do not believe in love. I never felt it. I became very cynical because every day I see how my clients cheat on their wives.

brainwormz

brainwormz

Based cringelord
Jul 18, 2023
Yes. That's part of why she no longer talks to me.

ang3lz

ang3lz

Aug 17, 2023
As someone together with the love of my life, yes. The only thing holding me back right now is the matter of burdening him with the aftermath of my death.

D

desperatetoctb

Jan 27, 2024
I did and got left. Now I want to catch the bus.