• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
What would you do with your remaining time? If you knew you only had a limited day or month or year would it change how you behaved or what you planned for?

If I had an hour to live, I'd go and buy a burger and shake and go to the beach and enjoy my last few minutes
If I had a day to live, I'd go and sit on the beach watch the sunrise and set one last time
If I had a month to live, I'd sell and give away everything I could and buy a plane ticket to the nicest place I could afford and sit on the beach

Can't really think of anything longer term than that. My dreams are simple. How about yours?

Probably what I'd do if I had infinite money too, just find somewhere peaceful far away from humanity and mind my own business.

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I'd want to spend my remaining time saying goodbye to my brother. I'm walking dead for him, not myself, so it would only be natural in this situation. Then I'd finally get my craved reward of eternal death and I wouldn't even have to feel guilty over it. Sounds good to me!

Reactions: lululoo
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
I'd just wait for it to come, i wouldn't change anything in my behaviour, cuz i'm pretty sure i wouldn't be able to make it come faster.

Reactions: lululoo