• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Title.

It's a bit of a mystery to me why some members here CTB'd but ig it's important to empathize with all of them but if you have family, work, prospects, a future yet end it all prematurely because it's pointless (we all assign meaning to life even if it's arbitrary and this can go from ideals to just good food) that's odd to me. I'd LOVE living if this chronic pain went away then I'd be grinding in the gym, hiking, travellnig to the coast.

I had nearly 30.000 euro saved up at one point but even without this it'd take maybe 250 USD to have a fun weekend strollng on the beach or visiting some of my friends. Either way, I hope some folks on here understand how privileged they are and turn their lives around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burnout_Wizard
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Sorry but you aren't the same as other people. Everybody is different and if they want to ctb despite "having a good/privileged life", they should have the right to do so. Just because you wouldn't ctb in their situation doesn't make their situation any less valid than what it already is. Wanting to ctb should be a personal choice, not something that should be dictated by your subjective ideals of how one should be viewing life as

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Title.

It's a bit of a mystery to me why some members here CTB'd but ig it's important to empathize with all of them but if you have family, work, prospects, a future yet end it all prematurely because it's pointless (we all assign meaning to life even if it's arbitrary and this can go from ideals to just good food) that's odd to me. I'd LOVE living if this chronic pain went away then I'd be grinding in the gym, hiking, travellnig to the coast. I had nearly 30.000 euro saved up at one point but even without this it'd take maybe 250 USD to have a fun weekend strollng on the beach or visiting some of my friends. Either way, I hope some folks on here understand how privileged they are and turn their lives around.
Chester Bennington - biggest rock band ever, money to do whatever, family and children.

2017 - Hung himself.

Just because that's your experience doesn't mean everyone is like you. It's like me saying to you "you know what I went through with cancer - explain it" . You can't. Please don't adopt this normie attitude.

linkin park GIF

Edit: when I was in Spain for the last time I went to the beach. You know what it's like? The void. Staring out into the ocean of nothing. It didn't matter that my partner (at the time) gave me water and sat next to me and then sun was out. Everyone's situation is different.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Everyone has their reasons. I thought I would want to go on the recovery path again after my vacation with my lovely bf last week , and despite it being best moments in my life, not a day went by without wanting to ctb. I would love it if I could recover, but life for me is a very dark place.
Im sorry you have to live with the chronic pain, i can understand its your reason you want to ctb :(

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
Life is quite subjective. One person's "great life" is another person's living hell.
Value judgements seem to be frivolous if not actually hurtful in a place like this.
Glad you have some good things in your life op.
Not everyone does.
I'm in excruciating mental torment so right meow I don't enjoy life but even the small attachments to some Discord friends keep me going a little bit longer

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023

Back at it again with this bs I see...

Even people who seem like they have everything going for them can suffer. Just because you love living doesn't mean that's the case for others. Even people who seem to have life all sorted out have their own traumas, illnesses (be it mental or physical), and issues to deal with. Life is complex and everyones experiences differ from one another. You can't tell what someone is going through just by looking at them and making assumptions. Just as how the only person who can understand how much pain you are in is you, that same logic applies to everyone else.

Last edited:
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023

Bet!

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Money and status of course helps but loads of rich and powerful CTB. On the flip side loads of what we would say are poor or disadvantaged are buzzing with life and happy.

Depression and other mental health issues don't care about our bank balance or social class.

noctilucent

noctilucent

Apr 5, 2024
For me, I have all my needs met even if I'm not rich or anything, so I often feel like I'm stupid for how I feel. And posts like this only feed into that, which I guess is fine LOL. But I feel it anyway, and the mental pain is unbearable a lot of the time.

In my own case, I was unlucky with bad genes too, just in the mental department. Back when I first started wanting to ctb, I hadn't experienced anything awful. I was only 12, and my life was fine. But around puberty the hormonal stuff triggered inhereted mental illness related genetic stuff, and boom, I've been consistently suicidal for over a decade. Of course, I've been through awful things since then, but I would've felt this way even if I hadn't.

Even without that sort of genetic reason, though, people simply have emotional pain that doesn't always logically make sense. It is not your place to judge whether someone is worthy of feeling like dying or not, and that sort of attitude is only harmful.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's most people's problem am afraid. They never really understand the extent of it until they are in that persons shoe.

To add to the list of threads.....

Last edited:
Reactions: EvisceratedJester