• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I still don't regret existing despite a suicide operator literally crying when I was done with 5% of the traumatic things that happened to me.

OCD is the worst though 24/7 agony

H

Hotsackage

Warlock
Mar 11, 2019
I have it very severe to, worst mental disorder ever

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Well said. My heart goes out to everyone who is in pain - but I have to be honest, reading the comments also brought a smile to my miserable self!
Mine as well and I'm not trying to diminish the reality of living with severe ocd because it is hell but everyones situation is a little different even with the same disorder. There are millions of factors that can play into each individuals pain and everyone handles pain differently.

Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
Same here. One stupid "what if..." thought, completely ruined my life. I wouldn't wish that to my worst enemy.
You know, that's kind of what's happened to me. I mean, things were bad before, but my own single 'what if…' thought took things to a new level of hell. It seems crazy your mind can just…do that. Like a switch flipping.

I've gotten better at dealing with it, but I never stop wishing it had never happened.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
How would you know if you're in more mental pain than everyone here? Do you know me or every random user? No.

Also, this isn't a competition.
plus a google search of "the worst mental disorder" brings up pages and pages with answer of "bpd"
therapist have been known to reject this disorder, i dont hear about that as much if at all with other disorders

dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I think it's deeply interesting how differently people can react to similar traumas and situations. Humans are really just so different from each other sometimes. You don't regret living life, which I know a lot of people here can't relate to, even though it sounds like you've been through hell.
This may be why some people can't understand suicidal people; they've been through a lot themselves and can't understand how some people could want to die when they don't.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
plus a google search of "the worst mental disorder" brings up pages and pages with answer of "bpd"
therapist have been known to reject this disorder, i dont hear about that as much if at all with other disorders
BPD (EUPD) has destroyed my long relationship that lasted 15 years because I was unable to control my emotions and understand normal reactions, I feel sick and embarrassed, pathetic. I'm annoyed they recognised & diagnosed me with it. I feel like the title will push people away before I even get to breakdown in front of them. I hate this. I couldn't say I'm in more mental pain because I think all of us here are equally in pain for different reasons. Personally I think those with a physical condition plus bad mental health are truly in more pain but even then we're all on here because we want to ctb, we may love life but want to ctb because we won't live life to the fullest. Our realities have changed.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm likely in more mental pain than everyone here but I still love life?
Dude, this is the third time you've made a "suffering Olympics" type post or whatever. Will you stop? You don't know everyone's backstory on here and there are probably plenty of people on this site who have had it way worse than you and still decide not make to make posts like these. I've literally read a post from somebody on here who, if I remember correctly (I skimmed through it a few months back), was SA'd, abused, witnessed domestic abuse, had a gun shoot off part of their face, and then got bullied at school for wearing a prosthetic face. Nowhere in that post do I remember said person gloating about how they had it worse than others.

This type of bs is part of why you have people on here who talk about how they don't feel as though their feelings, trauma, and suicidal ideations are valid.

Last edited:
johann_liebert

johann_liebert

verzweifelt
Nov 11, 2023
It seems crazy your mind can just…do that. Like a switch flipping.
For me, it completely changed my reality and showed me how incredibly fragile the mind is. And if you knew mine "what if" thought, how ridiculously, pathetic it is, throwing your life away over something like that.

Did therapy help you?

• Hugs
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
For me, it completely changed my reality and showed me how incredibly fragile the mind is. And if you knew mine "what if" thought, how ridiculously, pathetic it is, throwing your life away over something like that.

Did therapy help you?
No, I haven't had much luck finding a good therapist. Medication has helped a little. What about you?

johann_liebert

johann_liebert

verzweifelt
Nov 11, 2023
No, I haven't had much luck finding a good therapist. Medication has helped a little. What about you?
I tried all kinds of therapies, hospitals and meds. Only CBT/exposure therapy helped a bit, but still far from leading a normal life. That's what I would recommend to you trying out, if you haven't yet.