• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
I don't think it's fair (or even possible, really) to qualify how much pain someone else is in. It's a subjective experience that only the individual in question will ever be able to quantify.

For my part, you could judge my life as being fine on the outside, but lacking the experience of my internal world, I don't see how you could determine whether or not my psychological/emotional torment meets the requirement of being sufficiently painful to justify suicide. I don't even think such a standard necessarily exists.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I thought the suicide discussion was supposed to be free from these insensitive pro-life platitudes, people come here to escape things like this.
I really cannot stand the you need to be grateful type thing, like I understand that you wish your situation is different but other people shouldn't have to feel grateful for suffering in this existence they were forced to endure in the first place just because you see your situation as worse.

Just because you want to live doesn't mean that others do, and just because you see your situation as worse doesn't mean that other people aren't suffering. In reality you don't really know what other people go through so I don't know what gives you the right to tell them how to feel.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Well, that's just plain insensitive and makes you come off as a jerk...

Let's see how long you can bear the wrath of this community before you're inevitably banned :D

@MeowTheFlemishCat Trust me, you DO NOT wanna fuck with this guy. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Why doesn't he want to mess with LetMeBeSad?

I'm sorry, I'm new here and curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.