nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
Imagine a dream come true - no welfare checks, no trips to another country, no dark web shopping, no prescriptions, no money involved whatsoever. Every single method is laid out before you and you can choose freely. Would you change what you already decided on or not? If yes, which one would you choose instead and why?

I'll go first. My method of choice is N. I have always wanted to die in my sleep, even when I wasn't thinking about ctb. So I would definitely stick with N.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: restingplace, kvsvenky100, yyytry and 6 others
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Yes definitely I would

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and Zhendou
UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Jul 3, 2024
I'd switch from nitrogen to N

Last edited:
Reactions: kvsvenky100, divinemistress36 and nihilistic_dragon
A

aeolian_ursus

Jul 6, 2024
Shotgun blast, I want my inward pain to manifest outward, and let the whole world know that it can fuck off

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: kvsvenky100, No More Tears, nihilistic_dragon and 3 others
LittleMoose

LittleMoose

~When I die, I'll keep the angels by your side~
Aug 2, 2024
I would definitely change my method from night night to SN or N. But I'm too inept to figure out how to order SN, and I don't foresee anyone holding my hand to show me how to do it.

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and nihilistic_dragon
T

ToMoveOn

Jun 16, 2024
Without hesitation I'd switch from gun to N.

• Hugs
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
12 gauge Shotgun Placed into the roof of my mouth.

• Love
Reactions: genoke, VoidedExistence, chronicdissosiation and 2 others
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
I'd switch from nitrogen to nembutal.
Good one. I like idea of nitrogen but I don't trust myself with all the logistics of it. N seems easier, albeit pretty hard to get your hands on.
I would definitely change my method from night night to SN or N. But I'm too inept to figure out how to order SN, and I don't foresee anyone holding my hand to show me how to do it.
I hear you. SN was my backup option but the more I research about it, the more I realize that I will fuck up if I do it. N seems to be more straightforward.

abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I'd switch to N. No complications in setting it up, and it seems like the least likely for SI to kick in

• Love
W

wanttodie12345

Jul 27, 2024
Currently stuck praying I can beat the odds with an OD that doesn't involve opioids, so yeah, I'd go with N

• Hugs
UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Jul 3, 2024
Good one. I like idea of nitrogen but I don't trust myself with all the logistics of it. N seems easier, albeit pretty hard to get your hands on.
Indeed. I want a peaceful way out, but the set up with nitrogen is more complicated.
Like you said, falling asleep and not waking up sounds ideal.
However I've got some time to figure things out. And I'm not seeing a realistic way to get N.

• Hugs
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
What's your preferred method now and what would you pick instead in this case?
I received my order of SN recently, but would switch to N, or gunshot to the head if either were freely available to me.

• Love
Reactions: kvsvenky100, chronicdissosiation and nihilistic_dragon
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
  • Love
Reactions: kvsvenky100, nihilistic_dragon, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
i would switch from partial suspension to a shotgun in a heartbeat. for four years something about it caught my attention and won me over…it just seems so appealing despite the mess it causes. maybe i like that my face would be completely disfigured afterwards. i dont really know

• Love
Reactions: JustA_LittlePerson and nihilistic_dragon
endofline2010

endofline2010

Aug 8, 2024
Yes, I would 100% go with a decent amount of c4 and a timing-randomized blasting cap. Absolutely the fastest, most painless way to go. >26k ft/second.

Reactions: Rosenfort, nihilistic_dragon and pthnrdnojvsc
endofline2010

endofline2010

Aug 8, 2024
i would switch from partial suspension to a shotgun in a heartbeat. for four years something about it caught my attention and won me over…it just seems so appealing despite the mess it causes. maybe i like that my face would be completely disfigured afterwards. i dont really know
Larger caliber rifle, like 308 or bigger to the heart would be 100% fatal, and you could have an open casket. Actually, trauma to the heart is much more lethal than the brain. People have survived shotgun blasts to the head, no one is surviving even a 9mm to the heart.

• Love
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, pthnrdnojvsc and chronicdissosiation
chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
Larger caliber rifle, like 308 or bigger to the heart would be 100% fatal, and you could have an open casket. Actually, trauma to the heart is much more lethal than the brain. People have survived shotgun blasts to the head, no one is surviving even a 9mm to the heart.
i dont think id even want an open casket. insecure even after death lol

Reactions: JustA_LittlePerson
V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
Either a shotgun or a very high place, not sure

M

Manfrotto99

Experienced
Oct 10, 2023
Like most others I'd go with N

• Love
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Would a bullet to the heart be painful? Or do you pass out soon?Or if the heart is exploded by rifle bullet do u pass out very fast or instantly?

What are the probabilities a 30.06 3000 fps hollow point to the head or heart. Inside inside mouth and to side of head behind ear

Same question for 12 gauge shotgun and .556 ar-15 hollow point to head or heart?

Last edited:
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
After seen lottttt of death these day , definitely no !

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish for a painless death like falling asleep permanently and never waking again, all I wish for is to never suffer in this existence, I just wish for this existence to peacefully disappear into nothingness where all is finally forgotten about. I'd choose a peaceful poison like Nembutal but of course such is so tragically not an option in this reality where human suffering is seen as something to prolong no matter what with no acceptance towards the wish to eternally not exist.

• Love
Reactions: kinderbueno, sserafim and nihilistic_dragon
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would choose N. My current best option is CO with charcoal. Drug/Meds OD as described in the PPH would also be an option.

• Love
Reactions: kvsvenky100 and nihilistic_dragon
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
I choose shotgun, thats already the quickest. Beautiful head-explosion and gone

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and nihilistic_dragon
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
After seen lottttt of death these day , definitely no !
Elaborate?
I just wish for a painless death like falling asleep permanently and never waking again, all I wish for is to never suffer in this existence, I just wish for this existence to peacefully disappear into nothingness where all is finally forgotten about. I'd choose a peaceful poison like Nembutal but of course such is so tragically not an option in this reality where human suffering is seen as something to prolong no matter what with no acceptance towards the wish to eternally not exist.
Same. I just want to disappear as if I never existed. Body, soul, every molecule of me, whatever else there is.

JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
Maybe those medieval torture devices that pull your limbs. I actually thought of something I've never seen done before, a machine that slowly picks out your skin over the days, each time a little deeper.

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
Maybe those medieval torture devices that pull your limbs. I actually thought of something I've never seen done before, a machine that slowly picks out your skin over the days, each time a little deeper.
Oh nooo haha, why do you want to do that to yourself? Just curious since most people seem to want to go as quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
I've chosen exit bag + inert gas.
But my first choice would have been pentobarbital.

• Love
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare and nihilistic_dragon