Jul 20, 2024
I 100% would, I'd probably chose assisted suicide

• Love
Reactions: ToMoveOn, Autumn_Stars, nihilistic_dragon and 1 other person
No More Tears

No More Tears

I'm tired of missing the bus.
Jul 26, 2024
I wouldn't care what the method is, as long as I die in the woods, I'll be satisfied.

JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
Oh nooo haha, why do you want to do that to yourself? Just curious since most people seem to want to go as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
Idk
i would switch from partial suspension to a shotgun in a heartbeat. for four years something about it caught my attention and won me over…it just seems so appealing despite the mess it causes. maybe i like that my face would be completely disfigured afterwards. i dont really know
It's appealing because of the mess. The blood seems to drip forever. Gives me chills
i dont think id even want an open casket. insecure even after death lol
I wouldnt want a funeral at all. In the perfect scenario I'd be left wherever I was when I ctb'd. A few months ago a bird died outside my house. It's still there, pretty scary as it decomposes. Holes where eyes should be, doesnt even look like it had a skeleton, but you can still see its shape. I wonder what I'd look like

Last edited:
endofline2010

endofline2010

Aug 8, 2024
Would a bullet to the heart be painful? Or do you pass out soon?Or if the heart is exploded by rifle bullet do u pass out very fast or instantly?
Unless you miss the hear or just skim the head (for example, hit a lung, liver, etc...) These should all be instant/painless. Note - should be - shit happens, especially when trying to aim any long gun at yourself.
What are the probabilities a 30.06 3000 fps hollow point to the head or heart. Inside inside mouth and to side of head behind ear
A round moving that fast at point-blank range typically won't have the time to expand. It's more about wound cavity at this range and speed. So if this is what you're planning, go for the heaviest round you can find.
Same question for 12 gauge shotgun and .556 ar-15 hollow point to head or heart?
Most lethal 12-gauge would be a 3" slug. 556/223 would be also be lethal - green tip 62gr would be fine. Again, too fast for hollow point to expand.

There are tons or really good videos on YT. Check out the channels garandthumb and demolitionranch. Both have the money to put together some really solid ballistics videos.

The TLDR is that just about any round 9mm or bigger is going to have a high success rate at point blank to the head/heart.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
C

CantDoIt

Student
Jul 18, 2024
I would choose N rather than SN or carbon I think... It still seems scary though, I imagine putting myself down like a pet.

Sarros

Sarros

Sep 2, 2021
I would go from SN to N. But also probably combine it with some other, compatible methods, just to make sure I pass.

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and nihilistic_dragon
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
N but specifically- assisted suicide. I'd rather not have to do it myself with no backup. Even with another method, there's risk of failure. Presumably, if it doesn't work in a clinic, they must have backup plans. I'd rather not do it at home and involve the police/upset my neighbours. I'd prefer something peaceful and guaranteed.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder and nihilistic_dragon
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I'd switch without ANY hesitation to full-suspension high-fall hanging. I can't imagine something more straightforward than falling in a fraction of a second and being over with the process immediately just with single snap. Man...

• Love
Reactions: sometimesoon
S

sometimesoon

Student
Jul 9, 2024
Imagine a dream come true - no welfare checks, no trips to another country, no dark web shopping, no prescriptions, no money involved whatsoever. Every single method is laid out before you and you can choose freely. Would you change what you already decided on or not? If yes, which one would you choose instead and why?

I'll go first. My method of choice is N. I have always wanted to die in my sleep, even when I wasn't thinking about ctb. So I would definitely stick with N.
YEs I would change my method because the goal is to CTB not the specific method. That's why I am keeping close tabs on solutions from places like Switzerland.

To be honest, the DIY approach seems the most flexible and cheapest

VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I think I wouldn't. I chose SN, and it will probably stay that way.

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
Yoñlü×

Yoñlü×

Jul 19, 2024
Definitelly, I have choiced the full suspension hanging method, but if I had all possibles, the bestiest is gun's death with certain, because wouldn't I feel pain, be a dream

Last edited:
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Absolutely. I'd trade in all options I am considering for N.

• Love
S

SweetWilliam

Apr 15, 2024
Have a nice reliable 45 for CTB. Would not change it as have an isolated place to make it happen.

• Love
Reactions: Autumn_Stars and nihilistic_dragon
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Imagine a dream come true - no welfare checks, no trips to another country, no dark web shopping, no prescriptions, no money involved whatsoever. Every single method is laid out before you and you can choose freely. Would you change what you already decided on or not? If yes, which one would you choose instead and why?

I'll go first. My method of choice is N. I have always wanted to die in my sleep, even when I wasn't thinking about ctb. So I would definitely stick with N.
I'm going with firearm currently but if I could do ANYTHING I'd set off a nuke at point blank range to instantly evaporate myself

Epikur

Epikur

Oct 6, 2023
For sure. Choose a method that is both safe and painless and doesn´t cause a mess.

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024

Oh absolutely, either SN or bullet straight through the heart, would make for a good emo song actually

Reactions: Zhendou
Zhendou

Zhendou

Alive
Sep 17, 2022
I chose Shallow Water Blackout as my method. I would change my method to N or SN if I can access them.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah. Instead of combining SN with drowning I would likely just go use a euthanasia chamber instead.

jyko

jyko

Here in night city
Aug 13, 2023
yes. id choose though euthanasia places/ assisted sui. it would be nice to go out with people around me who finally actually understand and are gentle about it, after a life of anything but gentle

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I would choose N because it's painless, you just fall asleep.

Ramsay Fiction

Ramsay Fiction

Soulburner
Aug 15, 2024
There's the part of my brain that would just like to do assisted euthanasia. Quiet, safe, guaranteed, everyone already knows why I'm there. Then there's the part of my brain that would like to leave loud and messy, ie a shotgun. So, either of those would be my choice.

stayedtoolong

stayedtoolong

September ♡
Aug 13, 2024
I've given this some thought for some time now and I would put my head through a noose and use a gun too.