• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Freedomatlast24

Freedomatlast24

May 12, 2024
This really made me think, I've never thought about it bc the options weren't available. Assisted euthanasia or the drop hang of it guaranteed to snap my neck instantly. But really just to fall asleep peacefully and never wake up. So euthanasia. I've heard it's not always peaceful though?

If I knew how, could administer an IV, knew the guaranteed dosage to kill me & blah blah blah, an opiate death of getting really blissed out beforehand? Is it that simple, idk. Surely there's some physical symptoms as your body fights the OD but...I wouldn't know.

I'd love to have the option to visit the cliffs often and toy with the idea without a chaplaincy team... even though I probably would never jump.

Last edited:
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
H

hadenough58

Looking for Understanding
Mar 7, 2024
I just don't know enough about drugs but my prefect method would be a handful of tablets go to sleep and never wake up but a shotgun in the mouth seems the most reliable if somewhat messy and violent.
So to summarise I would take the easiest, least painful, fast and reliable method available to me.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and nihilistic_dragon
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
I just don't know enough about drugs but my prefect method would be a handful of tablets go to sleep and never wake up but a shotgun in the mouth seems the most reliable if somewhat messy and violent.
So to summarise I would take the easiest, least painful, fast and reliable method available to me.
That would probably be N. You drink it, you fall asleep in a matter of minutes, and pass within a few hours.

Reactions: hadenough58
catmilk

catmilk

Aug 18, 2024
This, or the classic heroin. Something so strong my last moments are just a numb slurry and my body isn't left in some horrific gory state. I wish ODing wasn't so random.

• Love
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
This, or the classic heroin. Something so strong my last moments are just a numb slurry and my body isn't left in some horrific gory state. I wish ODing wasn't so random.
Right! People that dont want to die are the ones that get to die from ODing

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon and catmilk
U

username12345

Aug 18, 2024
Imagine a dream come true - no welfare checks, no trips to another country, no dark web shopping, no prescriptions, no money involved whatsoever. Every single method is laid out before you and you can choose freely. Would you change what you already decided on or not? If yes, which one would you choose instead and why?

I'll go first. My method of choice is N. I have always wanted to die in my sleep, even when I wasn't thinking about ctb. So I would definitely stick with N.
Whatever they give assisted suicide people to fall asleep peacefully

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and nihilistic_dragon
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Yeah I would, gun is my method, but if I have all methods available I would also add a cyanide pill just to be sure

Ceterum

Ceterum

Aug 10, 2022

injected, though. sounds reasonable. add some antiemetics and here we go
That would probably be N. You drink it, you fall asleep in a matter of minutes, and pass within a few hours.
even better are administrations sc, iv or some other parenteral way to get stuff into your body. Swallowing means risking vomiting

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and nihilistic_dragon
aipuweth

aipuweth

a loser to and fro
Aug 17, 2024
Yeah, my only plan is doing that with a gun. Would be better if it's a shotgun tho.

27ClubSoon

27ClubSoon

Potential Former Person
Aug 21, 2024
I'd like to vanish completely. I guess I'm saying N / SN etc whilst out in the ocean.

• Love
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Right now, I wanna do it with SN.

But if I was able to find N and use it freely, I would definitely choose it.

• Love
H

HopeToStay

May 31, 2024
Can i create fantasy options?

If so i'd like someone to come in my room one night and shoot me in the head whilst i'm sleeping. But there was only a 1% chance they'd do it each night. So every night you'd assume tonight wasn't the night and there'd be no terror or dread and you could just to about your life not having to worry about the long term and enjoying the moment. Then one day you wouldn't wake up.

If not, no, i'm going for N and would probably stick with N. Though shotgun to the head i'd also be fine with. It's be like the end of the Sopranos.

H

hadenough58

Looking for Understanding
Mar 7, 2024
I am quite new to this but by "N" I am assuming you are referring to Nembutal which according to most posts on here is nearly impossible to source now?
I would be able and happy to travel abroad to source it if I could be 100% certain i was getting the genuine article but I have no idea where that would be or how to check it before taking it?
Who would have thought ctb would be so bloody difficult :-(

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
I am quite new to this but by "N" I am assuming you are referring to Nembutal which according to most posts on here is nearly impossible to source now?
I would be able and happy to travel abroad to source it if I could be 100% certain i was getting the genuine article but I have no idea where that would be or how to check it before taking it?
Who would have thought ctb would be so bloody difficult :-(
Did you read PHH?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't currently have a method of choice since the methods which are already available to me are the painful and brutal methods which scares me too much. If I could choose any suicide method in your hypothetical that all suicide methods are readily and easily available to me, I'd choose euthanasia. It's basically guaranteed to die in a peaceful and successful way as it's done by professionals rather than by ourselves. If euthanasia or assisted suicide don't count, I'd choose nembutal as it's the next best thing