• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
Here again, well, for months now I've been feeling like shit, my thoughts consume me, I want to stop thinking about how to kill myself.
No matter how hard I try, I still can't stop overthinking, it sucks, I would like to feel a little calm for a moment, I would like to feel good about myself for once, everything that has happened to me these past few months makes me feel like shit, I can't help but think that I have disappointed everyone. School is making me feel horrible seeing everyone getting good grades and me falling behind, I wish I was smart it suffocates me not being able to do things like math, I would like to be someone else, someone who isn't a stupid, distracted piece of shit.
I would like to be well, I don't know what to do, I really think I genuinely don't want to die but I can't help but think about it constantly, I want to receive help and be heard.
Thank you

aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
Here again, well, for months now I've been feeling like shit, my thoughts consume me, I want to stop thinking about how to kill myself.
No matter how hard I try, I still can't stop overthinking, it sucks, I would like to feel a little calm for a moment, I would like to feel good about myself for once, everything that has happened to me these past few months makes me feel like shit, I can't help but think that I have disappointed everyone. School is making me feel horrible seeing everyone getting good grades and me falling behind, I wish I was smart it suffocates me not being able to do things like math, I would like to be someone else, someone who isn't a stupid, distracted piece of shit.
I would like to be well, I don't know what to do, I really think I genuinely don't want to die but I can't help but think about it constantly, I want to receive help and be heard.
Thank you
comparison is horrible, especially when we already suffer for different things

i hope you can have all the help you look for. everything you're writing resonate a lot with how i feel. i wish you the best, on this forum you are heard

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
School is making me feel horrible seeing everyone getting good grades and me falling behind, I wish I was smart it suffocates me not being able to do things like math, I would like to be someone else, someone who isn't a stupid, distracted piece of shit.
It can get better.

When I was in high school, I graduated with the bare minimum for math and science credits. I dropped the same math class 3 times because I kept failing it.

I'm now 2 years into adulthood, and I had my final exam today retaking that same class. Passed with a grade of over 80%. It's not easy, but you can do anything if you set your mind to it. I'm starting post-secondary now in like 3 days for a program that will get me a respectable job with benefits and decent pay. A few years ago I was on the path to dropping out of high school and I never would've imagined myself here.

I believe in you. Suicide is a sad fate, and if you have any chance of avoiding it I say you should. If you think big picture you might feel overwhelmed, my advice is to take small steps each day.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori