zzz

zzz

pondering
Jun 17, 2021
It would be a great promortalist damsel in distress story with me as the star. It would be about the drudgery of life and eventual liberation. For the grand finale I would die blissfully on stage in the embrace of my beautiful saviour...

I've recently had recurring dreams of jumping from heights, being absolutely relaxed as I've committed to the jump, only to wake up and realise there's another day to endure. About to start university in a new place with no friends. Too opposed to social interaction to use the communal kitchen at my dorm so eating like crap. I miss my boyfriend still. Those are just my recent complaints! These are the kinds of thoughts that come into my head.

What do you think of my story idea? Should I develop it (with a great degree of subtlety)? I wish it would happen. :>

• Hugs
Reactions: one.way.out, hʚll, Lmd and 3 others
rosie93

rosie93

Student
Aug 28, 2021
It would be a great promortalist damsel in distress story with me as the star. It would be about the drudgery of life and eventual liberation. For the grand finale I would die blissfully on stage in the embrace of my beautiful saviour...

I've recently had recurring dreams of jumping from heights, being absolutely relaxed as I've committed to the jump, only to wake up and realise there's another day to endure. About to start university in a new place with no friends. Too opposed to social interaction to use the communal kitchen at my dorm so eating like crap. I miss my boyfriend still. Those are just my recent complaints! These are the kinds of thoughts that come into my head.

What do you think of my story idea? Should I develop it (with a great degree of subtlety)? I wish it would happen. :>
Great idea. Fairytale retellings are popular now. And the one with a bad ending like yours sounds perfect. Maybe you can sell it and be the next J.K Rowling! I always wanted to be a fantasy writer (among others things ofc, my mind is so messed up I pretty much wanted to have all jobs in the world). But I was too lazy. Good luck! ;)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: one.way.out, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, you should write it, it sounds interesting. I wish you the best.

• Yay!
Reactions: zzz
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Make a dating sim where you have to seduce a cute boy and convince him to kill you.

• Yay!
Reactions: one.way.out, zzz and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
If anyone ever met their "Prince Charming" or whatever equivalent, they wouldn't want to kill themselves anymore.

rosie93

rosie93

Student
Aug 28, 2021
If anyone ever met their "Prince Charming" or whatever equivalent, they wouldn't want to kill themselves anymore.
He will be the antihero. The Evil Prince Charming.

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Everyone other reason to want to die doesn't disappear just because you fall in love.

Reactions: one.way.out, zzz and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?