• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JustcallmeChris

JustcallmeChris

Sep 16, 2018
I finally know what I want to do with my life but I don't know how to accomplish it because it's so vague haha. I'm graduating high school on the 23rd and I don't know what to do after because all I want to do is make people happy. I've always been the class clown type and for some reason it took me 17 years to realize that's what i wanna do for the rest of my life (if I don't end up dying of course). I don't know how to make a job out of this though, i'm doing youtube, writing poems, writing songs, acting, everything I can. People always think it's weird when I say I don't wanna be famous for the popularity or money (as nice as they'd be) but for the happiness I could possibly bring to others that I could never bring to myself. If I made it to the top I think I could finally be happy knowing I had the opportunity to impact hundreds of thousands of people. I'd love to be a musician but I can't sing for shit or play any instruments, in fact the only musical talent I have is writing but I keep pushing for people I haven't even met because I wanna save them from feeling the same way I do every day. Life would be a lot easier for me if I didn't care so much for people because i'd be able to ctb and not care. I wish I wasn't willing to put my life on the line for a complete stranger if it was ever needed, I wish I didn't have this mentality that I got from heroes in comic books, games, and movies. I'm such a headass always trying to be like spider-man and bring joy to people while being a funny and sarcastic ass hahaha. This rant prolly doesn't even make sense but that's alright I just wanted to get this shit off my chest cuz I haven't posted on here in a quick minute.