• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

huntergirl14

huntergirl14

Mar 15, 2023
My family treats me like I'm not related to them

I regret coming home, always

my toxic work people think that because I'm a girl so I don't have a responsibility and I shouldn't get a raise

I had to hide a few things about some person from my close friend, and if he gets to know he;ll be angry and stop all communications with me.

nobody checks in, or asks me if I'm even alive. they only talk to me when they need something?

And after all this, I'm not supposed to kill myself, because I would hurt the people I love??? or they'll get trauma???and if I were to take my own life and they suffered, society would likely blame me rather than acknowledge any external factors.

I

icenotok

Apr 4, 2024
with you 100%, its incredibly frustrating when you desperately want to leave peacefully and be done with it but you cant because of how everyone will feel even though they dont care in the slightest im suffering constantly, im just here like a ghost lost. ive been trying to sort my funeral out before i go as i cant deal with leaving it to my parents after everything.