• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I think the most frustrating thing in the world is not wanting to live but also not wanting to die. Idk what to do with my life anymore at this point I'm so ready to throw in the towel and be swept away by life. I'm over having dreams, I'm over everything, everything is pointless. I no longer find value in anything, the world seems like a dull place. I just don't know what to do with the rest of my life. It feels like I'm already burned out and live 80 years my back hurts my body is uncomfortable, I have no friends, this shit is never ending, and I'm going to be a slave to someone my whole life in order to pay my bills. Everything surrounding my life is just annoying I don't want to force myself to wake up at 6am, I don't want to force myself to slave away for 8hrs at a job, I don't want to worry about bills, I don't wanna do none of that shit. I want out. I really wish I wasn't born. I honestly believe that earth is actually hell and now I'm upset that I got myself in this fragile ass body, and never-ending problems. What's the point of us struggling why is everyone settling for struggles? There's so many people that agree the world should function better yet we are still running this weird fucked up system that makes everyone get to a point in their life where they wish they were never born or want to kill themselves. I'm so fucking angry with this world and with my life and I want to throw in the towel. Earth is very ghetto 0/10 wouldn't recommend it. GET ME OUT OF HERE PLZ SOMEONE TAKE ME AWAY FROM THIS HELL HOLE CALLED EARTH

Last edited:
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
The worst thing of my dirty mind is that a part of me is still claiming, or wants to fight for that life that was not :ahhha:
The rational part wants to end this mess as soon as I can.