Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hetwordtmeteveel

victim of existence
Aug 9, 2023
I am leaving this website like I said I just wanted to post 2 more threads.
This is one of them.

I am 31 and never had a gf.
Only went on a few dates years ago that went nowhere
And I only had sex once.
I have social anxiety and I am very shy with females + I look like a 5/10 on a good day.

I gave up on trying to find a gf.
In today's world of dating apps only Chads who are 9 or10 get a gf.

So I will never have a gf.
But you know what?
At least I am not the only one.
I saw a documentary about an obese British guy who ate himself to death.
I am sure he never had a gf.
He was bound to his bed and couldn't move.

Also there are many Japanese guys who spend decades in their room.
"Hikikimori" they are called.
I am sure they never had a gf too.
I rejected mine, worst mistake of my life

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and not-2-b-the-answer
lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
That's the truth though.
Before dating apps and the internet it wasn't true.
Now only the Chads succeed.
While guys like me or who are not chads are lonely and can't get a gf.
that's not even true, most women are dating normal, average guys with average lives. looks aren't even that important to most women, you may think it is, but it's incredibly out of touch with reality and also incredibly misogynistic. we mostly look for guys that are fun to be around and you don't exactly sound like one right now. respectfully stop collecting brainworms from some weird corners of the internet. it would help you if you stopped the "i'm an animal who needs to find a mate" thinking, we are human and much more than just holes you feel entitled to use for your urges.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Trakehner, Flameboyant, AllCatsAreGrey and 18 others
H

hetwordtmeteveel

victim of existence
Aug 9, 2023
What do you mean you "rejected" yours?
You mean you broke up with your gf?
She asked to be my gf but I rejected 😭😭😭😭I was tooo shy

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: skittle-chan, Meditation guide and not-2-b-the-answer
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
Unfortunately, I learned at a very late age to love myself

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
that's not even true, most women are dating normal, average guys with average lives. looks aren't even that important to most women, you may think it is, but it's incredibly out of touch with reality and also incredibly misogynistic. we mostly look for guys that are fun to be around and you don't exactly sound like one right now. respectfully stop collecting brainworms from some weird corners of the internet. it would help you if you stopped the "i'm an animal who needs to find a mate" thinking, we are human and much more than just holes you feel entitled to use for your urges.
I am not a misogynist.
But the truth is that you females have a massive advantage when it comes to finding a mate.

It all starts from the fact that males are hornier than females and so are much more desperate.

That's why on dating apps even a 5/10 female will soon get tens of guys sending her messages while an equivalent 5/10 guy like myself will get no responses.

Reactions: FadingFast2023
cath55555

cath55555

Addict with a Pen
Feb 5, 2022
Yeah I heard those fairy tales before.
All that matters is looks unfortunately.
Females are very simple.
They only want the good looking "bad guy" chad not the good guy like me who is not handsome.
I'm not trying to make you feel worse, and I say this with compassion and a genuine wish to help. but making generalising comments about "females" is possibly one of the things harming you socially and romantically. for one thing, why are they "females", yet you call yourself a "guy"? I think most women prefer to be called... well, women. language matters and passive or internal misogyny is a thing, even if you don't realise it. also, saying they are "very simple" is probably harming your social standing with women too- if a woman were to say to you that "all men are pigs" or something, you'd take offence as you don't see yourself as one, you see yourself as a good guy. however, the offence about general comments/blanket statements goes both ways. oh- and by the way- I have female and male friends and trust me, the women do not just date "Chads" based on looks. it genuinely is personality that people, regardless of gender, care most about if they are worth anything, so you're either hanging out with lots of shallow women who only search for looks, or else your views are what's making things harder for you, in my honest opinion.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: MiMif, spinningmyself, DeadHead and 10 others
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
I know a guy who doesn't have a wife/gf, but he likes to meet with prostitutes a lot )) He says that his paid "datings" with different girls work like entertaining adventures for him and he'd never exchange such a fun for having just a single gf.

• Yay!
Reactions: Meditation guide
lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
I am not a misogynist.
But the truth is that you females have a massive advantage when it comes to finding a mate.

It all starts from the fact that males are hornier than females and so are much more desperate.

That's why on dating apps even a 5/10 female will soon get tens of guys sending her messages while an equivalent 5/10 guy like myself will get no responses.
the things you said were misogynistic, there isn't a long way to go there in those circles spewing that rhetoric and it will give you such a distorted view on women and dating. you should probably stop rating people with numbers on their looks, the looks don't matter that much and also stop referring to men and women as "males" and "females" it's a bit weird. the thing on dating apps is that most men's profiles there aren't really that interesting and there's no humour or personality in them. it's hard to get your personality out there via images and text but not impossible, usually women read the profiles pretty well and men are just horny and swipe everyone. i'm on bumble so i have to message them first and i get ghosted or unmatched by sooo many men after getting matches because they read my profile after liking me based on my looks. it's really not as simple as it seems. i sincerely hope you stop going further into those "red pill" circles or whatever they are called or wherever you got those talking points and terms, it will only hurt you, worsen your situation and distort your worldview in the long run. bell hooks' the will to change is a pretty good and a pretty quick read that i think you could benefit and get a lot from. i mean it sincerely, i'm sure you'll find a pdf somewhere. even if i massively disagree with everything you said i wish you well and hope you get some wider perspectives.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: cath55555, AllCatsAreGrey, MiMif and 14 others
R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
the things you said were misogynistic, there isn't a long way to go there in those circles spewing that rhetoric and it will give you such a distorted view on women and dating. you should probably stop rating people with numbers on their looks, the looks don't matter that much and also stop referring to men and women as "males" and "females" it's a bit weird. the thing on dating apps is that most men's profiles there aren't really that interesting and there's no humour or personality in them. it's hard to get your personality out there via images and text but not impossible, usually women read the profiles pretty well and men are just horny and swipe everyone. i'm on bumble so i have to message them first and i get ghosted or unmatched by sooo many men after getting matches because they read my profile after liking me based on my looks. it's really not as simple as it seems. i sincerely hope you stop going further into those "red pill" circles or whatever they are called or wherever you got those talking points and terms, it will only hurt you, worsen your situation and distort your worldview in the long run. bell hooks' the will to change is a pretty good and a pretty quick read that i think you could benefit and get a lot from. i mean it sincerely, i'm sure you'll find a pdf somewhere. even if i massively disagree with everything you said i wish you well and hope you get some wider perspectives.
I appreciate your reply and I will look into that article.
I am sorry if my posts offended you as a female.
I am just frustrated I never got a gf and that I don't get any attention from females like the good looking chads do.

Reactions: FadingFast2023
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
Dating apps and websites are well-known to be useless in 99.99% cases, unless you try to find paid girls there. The vast majority of women looks for either attention or princes there. If you seek for relationships, you better try to find girls IRL or via neutral social networks.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Retroguy
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
This is a bit long & offtopic, so please feel free to skip this

I talk with people irl & online about relationships. (All genders.) Patterns emerge:
  • irl women: From rightwing to apolitical to leftwing, they often give fairly cynical dating advice on the assumption that you need to cut through a bunch of superficial & disturbing gals, to get a decent one. Also they explain (with examples) the importance of looks to them personally
  • online women: Seem far less diverse; bias towards overly optimistic "virtue-signaling". Quick to call other perspectives sexist, like it's a mic-drop
Case study: I helped one gal leave an emotionally abusive fellow & get a good guy. (I don't just give cheap advice; I grind together with people to ensure success & boost morale.) She mentioned her advice for guys with some wealth:
A good female friend of mine advises guys to get:
  • the porsche
  • the shoes
  • the rolex
She says yeah, you'll get the gold diggers. But you're just building a supply of them — including their social connections. Sooner or later, one of them's gonna have a virtuous friend worth loving. And after giggling, maybe Aristotle would agree
If I hadn't mentioned her gender, people would immediately label her a misogynist. Which may explain many women's curious contempt for feminists. After all, when I ask "Do you disagree with feminists who won you the vote?" they act nonplussed & say no. So clearly they're referring to a vocal subset of women who don't speak for them, nor represent their perspectives & experiences

Of course, this is just one of many examples. irl people are diverse; others may have different advice & experiences. And of course, guys here also skew towards blackpill perspectives

I don't have much experience advising men irl, but online it's the opposite. Currently, the best advice & coaching I know come from Orion Taraban & Alexander Grace

Last edited:
R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
I'm not trying to make you feel worse, and I say this with compassion and a genuine wish to help. but making generalising comments about "females" is possibly one of the things harming you socially and romantically. for one thing, why are they "females", yet you call yourself a "guy"? I think most women prefer to be called... well, women. language matters and passive or internal misogyny is a thing, even if you don't realise it. also, saying they are "very simple" is probably harming your social standing with women too- if a woman were to say to you that "all men are pigs" or something, you'd take offence as you don't see yourself as one, you see yourself as a good guy. however, the offence about general comments/blanket statements goes both ways. oh- and by the way- I have female and male friends and trust me, the women do not just date "Chads" based on looks. it genuinely is personality that people, regardless of gender, care most about if they are worth anything, so you're either hanging out with lots of shallow women who only search for looks, or else your views are what's making things harder for you, in my honest opinion.
I appreciate your reply as well.
But I don't think the specific words I use matter in any way or affect my chances of getting a gf.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
That's why life and all that shit around us is bullshit. Just bad DNA and bammm , you have a bad life.

I would like to shoot the asshole who created all this but im sure they put safeguard against that.

Reactions: Retroguy and sserafim
M

matter_of_time

Aug 16, 2023
This is one of them.

And I only had sex once.
I have social anxiety and I am very shy with females + I look like a 5/10 on a good day.

But you know what?

Maybe a gf is not what you want because you don't quite know what a relationship is and I get it. The idea of it is so important, the end of the loneliness, the sex, the status, everything - it makes people want to date. The reality is that we're all manipulated into wanting things, we don't control that
I might be really in the wrong, but maybe you don't even want it, maybe you like the idea of it and it's totally fine. The reality of dating is not like it's portrait in social media or on TV. It's way more difficult, way more personal, way more complex
Sorry if what I said doesn't apply to you, just nevermind it if didn't click for you. This is not true for everyone, but like to share this though with guys who "can't date", maybe there's nothing wrong with them, sometimes they are just being pressured into something they don't want, so much that they don't realize it

Reactions: DeadHead and Retroguy
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Well you won't get a gf if you don't put any effort into talking to them and just give up. When was the last time you asked a woman out?

Reactions: MiMif
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I'm 37 and never had a gf. Had limited amount of sex. At this point it's only getting harder, hence I'm here at SaSu

• Hugs
Reactions: Retroguy
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
im only 20 but i have avpd/very bad social anxiety, ive never had anything close to a relationship and honestly doubt i ever will. the chances of being able to find another human compatible with someone like me is extremely low. the lonliness eats away at me, this shit really does suck

• Hugs
Reactions: Retroguy and betternever2havbeen
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Online dating isn't real and a lot of women just use it as an ego boost. I got a lot of attention online dating in my 20s, zilch in real life, absolutely no men were approaching me EVER. Any guy could've come and asked me out at any time and there would've been no Chads in the way. Men just stopped approaching women because they thought it'd be easier online, unfortunately all the other men had the same idea. Plus they only like Staceys (how's that for generalizing?) I could make myself look like one online with make-up and a good photo but I lacked the confidence to attract men IRL. I still feel ugly and have never had a proper boyfriend so go figure!

• Hugs
Reactions: MiMif and Retroguy
bepop:$$

bepop:$$

Sep 24, 2023
This is one of them.

And I only had sex once.

But you know what?

If it makes you feel any better I have never had a boyfriend and I don't think I ever will

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Never had a gf either, and never will. I can fantasize all I want but I'll never put a woman through the suffering that is being with me. And I wouldn't want to hurt her by CTBing either.

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
@Retroguy , have you tried not relying dating apps on online dating? Have you thought about why looks matter so much on those apps? It's not just "female nature", it's because with apps you could only have an overview of their looks, basic life info, maybe some text they wrote. With that in mind, it should be understandable why girls there seemingly focus on that shallow part.

You also think and/or expect this theoretical gf of yours to take care of your sexual and emotional needs, Talking as if it'd be a solution to your problems. This is a combination of ignorance and entitlement on what a relationship is. It is a two-way street, and yet you put the sole blame your looks, just that "I'm ugly" or "Women only want 10's".

Females are very simple.
They only want the good looking "bad guy" chad not the good guy like me who is not handsome.
and this.... This is literally what people make fun of incels for saying.

You really think you're a "good guy"? What's so good that makes you a good guy? There's more to being good then being nice and agreeable, or doing "everything right". Also, there's the subtle implication that somehow, just by being a good guy, the world and women should go out of their way to give you love and rewards. That's simply not how the world works, Karma isn't real. You should learn that being good is it's own reward, not even expecting the world to return that favor. That's simply how it is, asking this world to be fair is asking too much of it.

Still, people will like you more if you weren't being nice just for an implicit reward. You'd have some amount of character.

While honestly we're all a little shallow, we'll put all those preferences and requirements aside for someone we have a real connection with; atleast most of us who aren't truly shallow. Your misogynistic attitude towards women is certainly a hindrance, but more importantly, you have many other problems then just not having a gf, I can tell.

Maybe also don't just think of women as a way to fulfill your lizard brain desire for a mate too. Learn to form connections with people. This is the first step to having a good friend (not even a potential gf), and you should start there before thinking about romance. Oh, and don't start feeling as if she has to be open to romance just because you made her a friend at that point; infact, do NOT become just friends with the plan of making it romantic later, you should be upfront about those intentions at the start.

That's just my 2 cents to you.

• Love
Reactions: cath55555, nanaka, bpdbunnygirl and 6 others
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
This world is highly superficial irregardless of what people here say. Personally I've never cared about love despite having some opportunities in my life, I have been both a winner & a loser so I understand both perspectives. I'm probably the most subhuman looking person on this forum as well. For me I just want to be free from this world, couldn't care about having a girlfriend or friends. All relationships are highly transactional and I don't think it's good to be dependent on anyone for your happiness. There's nothing "misogynistic" about acknowledging traits of genetic fitness and how they determine your romantic sucess/life, it's a matter of fact. Average men and below average men are not as highly desirable as women and will never have the same amount of romantic opportunities unless you're extremly rich/famous and even then you'll most likely not be as loved as a better looking man. I'm not a Eugnecist either, but you have to think about if you do have children and you pass down your genetics how they're going to turn out. I suffer from extreme skinnynes/low bone density, I'd never want anyone else to suffer like this, it has been horrible. The world is a crock of shit when it comes to fairnes. I think a lot of the it's your "personality" " misogyny" "males and females? what a disgusting word" "just be average" kind of people are just as bad as pro lifers, they're unwilling to acknowledge lots of cold hard facts about life and instead spout platitudes that are supposed to be discerning of your character (lol) Some people are more loveable than others, and as a result of that, some people will never experience love and if they do there's a good chance it will be fleeting. There's also the fact of survivorship bias, there's some people who have tried their whole lives to have romantic relationship only to fail. All you can do is try I suppose but there's no guarantee of success.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scriptchick55, NumbItAll and Retroguy
Dr. Henjin

Dr. Henjin

Sep 23, 2023
It's funny how the grass is almost always greener on the other side friend. I've had several gfs and they've all ended horribly, I feel like if I had never had a gf in the first place I may not be in a place where I'm going to CTB. I am in no way minimizing your pain or saying having a gf is worse than having no gf, but for me right now I wish especially I had never met my last ex. The joy and elation of being in love, at least for me, is not at all worth the current pain of losing that love.

For me I'd like it to my experience with ecstasy addiction about 9 or 10 years ago. Yes it makes you feel amazing, but the come down afterwards is not worth it.

• Hugs
Reactions: nanaka and SexyIncél
Lysandre

Lysandre

I cannot tell yet I don't even wanna know
Nov 22, 2021
That's the truth though.
Before dating apps and the internet it wasn't true.
Now only the Chads succeed.
While guys like me or who are not chads are lonely and can't get a gf.
That is not true, the only reason you fail is because you lack confidence. Even a 5/10 can get pussy, if you tunnel vision over how much you suck and that you're always focusing on yourself and your flaws and on how you'll never be a Chad instead of improving your behaviour or appearance if needed you will indeed stay alone.
You already got laid once so trust me you're not the lost cause you think you are.

Reactions: Archness, bpdbunnygirl, DeadHead and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I will never have a partner either but thats just my personal preference, I was mever interested in anyone romantically nor did I ever think about having a relationship with anyone.

But, I do understand your situation, having a broken heart due to your wish of having a partner not being fulfilled is very depressing, I hope you can find relief soon..

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I appreciate your reply as well.
But I don't think the specific words I use matter in any way or affect my chances of getting a gf.
You show a certain mindset that shows how down on women you are. Your mind is made up about women only wanting good looking men in spite of being assured that's not true.

Reactions: cath55555, bpdbunnygirl, DeadHead and 2 others
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Jfc he's gone
Yeah, we're in a crazy species that just looooves tearing into each other. Can't wait to be traumatized by today's goofiness in other threads:

"You want romance, but guys won't give you the time of day? Well, romantic love IS a modernist illusion... but more importantly you're probably just that suicidal little creep no one wants to be seen walking next to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

"You seriously tried hanging yourself 30 times? Guess the brain damage preceded your attempts! 🤡"

"Hey grandpa Simpson, you think the minimum ctb age should be 21? Why's that? Is that when you lose interest in fondling them? 🙈"

[edit: these are satirical]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.