• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Back in February my girl friend of 3 years dumped me. Since then I've entertained the thought of dating again. I downloaded a dating app, but I deleted it before even making an account.

She may not love me anymore and that's ok, but I still love her. I love her so much that I hope she finds someone who can make her happy. I just wish that person were me. When I said I loved her for the first time it was a big deal for me. I don't say "love" lightly. To me love is a commitment. It's not a feeling, those come and go. She chose to let the love die, and I'll never understand that. I'm not mad at her or anything. I'm just hurt, and now I'm at a point where to say those words or here those words from anyone else would feel cheep. We don't mean them, we just say them in the moment. "I'll always be there for you" just means I'll be with you until it's no longer convenient to me. And if that's how the world wants to play, that's fine. I don't want to play anymore.

In retrospect, it's probably all for the best. It makes CTBing a lot easier. The break up is not the reason for it, but it was the catalyst for me to realize it was inevitable.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have we a really an understanding of what we call "love" really makes with our individuals? There are so many unknown factors (physical and chemical) that make us loveing another person. In the first place it's maybe smelling the genes that say that this could be a good combination for stronger individuals in the future to make our species stronger (very basics instincts ofc). That topic "love" is not fully understood and fully explainable yet.

I really hope you can get over it without CTBing. And I also know that my answer may not be the one you expected. When it comes to love a human reacts unpredictable.

I wish you all the best to overcome it. If ever possible.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just think the reality is that you simply cannot trust and rely on other people in this cruel world which is why it's better to be alone in the first place as humans very often just create more problems. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Yea vry sry, this life relat etc all awfl cncpt all end no mean brain chemic temp

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Back in February my girl friend of 3 years dumped me. Since then I've entertained the thought of dating again. I downloaded a dating app, but I deleted it before even making an account.

She may not love me anymore and that's ok, but I still love her. I love her so much that I hope she finds someone who can make her happy. I just wish that person were me. When I said I loved her for the first time it was a big deal for me. I don't say "love" lightly. To me love is a commitment. It's not a feeling, those come and go. She chose to let the love die, and I'll never understand that. I'm not mad at her or anything. I'm just hurt, and now I'm at a point where to say those words or here those words from anyone else would feel cheep. We don't mean them, we just say them in the moment. "I'll always be there for you" just means I'll be with you until it's no longer convenient to me. And if that's how the world wants to play, that's fine. I don't want to play anymore.

In retrospect, it's probably all for the best. It makes CTBing a lot easier. The break up is not the reason for it, but it was the catalyst for me to realize it was inevitable.
Your words made me look up Aristotle's thoughts on friendship. (Since you're called Socrates). I hope this isn't disrespectful, or useless masturbation

He claimed most relationships don't last, because they're based on pleasure or usefulness. Once you stop being pleasurable or useful, boom there goes the relationship

But the rarer kind is between people who are virtuous -- and compatibly so. They last much longer. But they're rare, because a good person's hard to find; and you need time to get to know someone.

I think it's probably true. I spoke with the best couple I know. They don't know other couples as good as them -- and they've met many in different countries. They got together when they were 13. The guy emphasized its importance -- harder to lie at that age. I agree. It's like applying for a job; both sides pretend to be perfect. But it turns out the employee has anger management issues, and the company's gonna have layoffs next month

Then again, Aristotle also claimed only cowards ctb to escape suffering/breakups. Unlike Mr. Brave who got his ass killed enslaving people for his government. Makes sense, since Aristotle's the uber-normie, the guy whose work's used as basis for social norms

Have we a really an understanding of what we call "love" really makes with our individuals? There are so many unknown factors (physical and chemical) that make us loveing another person. In the first place it's maybe smelling the genes that say that this could be a good combination for stronger individuals in the future to make our species stronger (very basics instincts ofc). That topic "love" is not fully understood and fully explainable yet.

I really hope you can get over it without CTBing. And I also know that my answer may not be the one you expected. When it comes to love a human reacts unpredictable.
Might help to focus on the more abstract notion of "team". And then learn the domain-specifics
  1. find what people want
  2. help them move to it
  3. remove obstacles in the way
Problem is, many social institutions rely on propaganda to defend themselves -- poisoned info systems. Some people think being productive and eager is all you need to be a well-treated wageslave. ha ha oops

Same for romantic/erotic companionship

Last edited: