• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dotdotdotdot

dotdotdotdot

Jan 28, 2024
Tomorrow im going to attempt. so my first method is the night night method, if all goes well ill tighten the clamps and pass out. i tried to practice a couple days ago with the bean bags and a ratchet. i left quite a bit of slack in the clamp because I didn't want to accidentally ctb there. I'm not sure if I hit the artery properly, i placed thee bags where i felt my pulse on the side of my neck. I felt pressure in my head and my neck was pulsating but I didn't really feel like passing out, but then again I didn't tighten it too tight. so tomorrow I'm going to tighten it all the way and see what happens. if it doesn't work properly then I think I'm going to try to partial hang. i have a support beam in my house that will certainly be stable enough for the job. i don't have a rope tho. i have the straps from the ratchet that i can cut and use.

- any tips on hitting the carotid artery?
-would the ratchet strap work as a viable rope for hanging? (its flat and about 1 inch in width)
- what other rope would you suggest?
- for partial hanging, would i have to add padding to the arteries as well? if so how

any response would be helpful, thanks

Reactions: etherealspring
casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
I don't know enough about night-night method. But, I can tell that it is very difficult to precisely target the Carotid arteries. I have seen so Many ppl on this website having problem with hitting the artery correctly.
Other rope I would suggest is Soft Cotton BDSM rope, shouldn't be stretchy, and as thick as a normal person's finger.
For partial hanging, the padding and all, I would suggest u take a look at this thread
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/best-way-to-succeed-partial-hanging-and-overwin-si.130841/

Reactions: dotdotdotdot
dotdotdotdot

dotdotdotdot

Jan 28, 2024
I don't know enough about night-night method. But, I can tell that it is very difficult to precisely target the Carotid arteries. I have seen so Many ppl on this website having problem with hitting the artery correctly.
Other rope I would suggest is Soft Cotton BDSM rope, shouldn't be stretchy, and as thick as a normal person's finger.
For partial hanging, the padding and all, I would suggest u take a look at this thread
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/best-way-to-succeed-partial-hanging-and-overwin-si.130841/
Thanks, that was helpful

• Hugs
Reactions: casandranova29
M

m_h_d

Mar 9, 2024
If I cannot obtain bean bags, is there a substitute? Rolled-up thick cloth 5like a drying-up towel) perhaps?

dotdotdotdot

dotdotdotdot

Jan 28, 2024
If I cannot obtain bean bags, is there a substitute? Rolled-up thick cloth 5like a drying-up towel) perhaps?
I'm not sure, I've seen multiple people say you can use a rolled up sock but I think all that matters is finding the artery and then after that pretty much anything could be used as a replacement for the beanbags such as rolled up socks, ties or the drying towel.

Reactions: m_h_d
M

m_h_d

Mar 9, 2024
I'm not sure, I've seen multiple people say you can use a rolled up sock but I think all that matters is finding the artery and then after that pretty much anything could be used as a replacement for the beanbags such as rolled up socks, ties or the drying towel.
Thank you :)