• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
So.. I tried to put my weight on the rope again.
I weigh 53 kg, my feet touched the ground, I held on to the other end of the rope, which means that with the help of my other hand I could hold about 15 kg of my weight.

In this position, I pressed hard on my neck and felt through the rope to see if my arteries were throbbing.

Despite the fact that the pressure was about 15 kg, I felt that my arteries were throbbing.

Does this mean that I'm doing something wrong?
Or should the arteries stop pulsating after about 10 seconds, and the fact that they still pulsate after compression is normal?

Or should I definitely not feel the arteries throbbing after compression? (that is, they should immediately stop pulsating)?

To be honest, it fucked me up.
I tried to lower my body completely without holding on to the rope with my hands and it hurts a lot.

Why don't my arteries have enough fucking 15 kg of compression?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If the pressure was indeed 15kg everything will be blocked including the respiratory passage. Did you feel suffocation and hard to breathe? If not, it wasn't 15kg.

Reactions: Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Maybe you didn't have the angle right? I have practiced a few times and sometimes I start to get dizzy right away, sometimes I don't. When I don't feel dizzy right away I take my weight off so I can adjust the position of the rope/knot until I get it right.

Reactions: rozeske
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Are you trying full or partial?
With full, your weight will get the job done. You need a good slip knot so it will tighten easily. That plus your weight is enough. Feet should not touch the floor.
How thick is your rope? Something as thick as your thumb should be fairly comfortable. That is important too.
Suffer in life, not during death.