• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Orangee

Orangee

I want to leave this sad world
Apr 6, 2024
After not being able to partial hang yesterday whilst on campus, I was looking forward to today because my roomates were going to go to some party and I'd be able to hang myself in my room. I have this really nice sturdy rope, and tied it to the doorknob. I had read like 10 threads about partial hanging on this forum to prepare and even put socks on top of where my carotid arteries are. But then I go ahead and put my weight on it and it just doesn't work. I try multiple angles and placements before giving up. Honestly, why can't I just die. I have another choice of just jumping off the roof of this building but it's messy and I don't want to bother other people, especially since it would be in broad daylight. I would also have to ask for the key to the roof which I would rather not do because I have social anxiety. I just don't want to live anymore, but there are just so many mental barriers to cross to jump off a building and I'm too tired for that right now. I wish I could just disappear :(

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so horrible and dreadful how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die on our own terms, I really wish there's the option to just easily die in a peaceful way, to me it'd be such a relief to have that. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Orangee

Orangee

Apr 6, 2024
Mm, thank you, yea I agree. Really respect the countries with assisted suicides but I heard that even those are limited to the eldelry and those with terminal diseases.

Whatever♡

Whatever♡

Oct 1, 2022
Same. At this point I just want to disappear from here. Feeling distressed if you'll get caught and unsure if the method is gonna work is the worse way to leave this world in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orangee
Orangee

Orangee

Apr 6, 2024
I have read the megathread and all here on hanging, but I honestly still don't understand why partial hanging is promoted so much over complete & judicial/full-drop on this site.
Hmm the reason I don't do full hanging is because I don't have anywhere good to do it. In comparison, partial hanging is simpler and you can also ensure that you block off your carotid. I'm quite scared of doing full hanging because I'm afraid that the rope will compress my trachea instead and it will be a slow and painful death.

L

LaughingGoat

Student
Apr 11, 2024
Abandoned buildings are a great place to look as they are devoid of people and often have high ceilings and some support structure to hang from. In terms of blocking the carotid, that's where a lot of people fail in partial for a few reasons (sometimes since you can "back" out of a partial when the panic hits). The goal of a full-drop hang would be to break your neck, cutting off connection to the brain stem causing an immediate death or very close to it. If the drop is long and fast enough, it can actually cause immediate decapitation; partly the reason some countries stopped using it as capital punishment.

Reactions: bussy
H

hana桜⚘

Apr 8, 2024
I had read like 10 threads about partial hanging on this forum to prepare and even put socks on top of where my carotid arteries are. But then I go ahead and put my weight on it and it just doesn't work. I try multiple angles and placements before giving up. Honestly, why can't I just die.
same here. i wish it was easier :(

• Hugs
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I just don't want to live anymore, but there are just so many mental barriers to cross to jump off a building and I'm too tired for that right now. I wish I could just disappear :(
I relate to this so hard :\

Orangee

Orangee

Apr 6, 2024
Abandoned buildings are a great place to look as they are devoid of people and often have high ceilings and some support structure to hang from. In terms of blocking the carotid, that's where a lot of people fail in partial for a few reasons (sometimes since you can "back" out of a partial when the panic hits). The goal of a full-drop hang would be to break your neck, cutting off connection to the brain stem causing an immediate death or very close to it. If the drop is long and fast enough, it can actually cause immediate decapitation; partly the reason some countries stopped using it as capital punishment.
Ohhh, I've heard of that before. How would you get into an abandoned building though? The ones around me usually have tall wooden barriers around them. Also, it sounds quite scary, and I'm afraid of getting caught haha.

returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
Hmm the reason I don't do full hanging is because I don't have anywhere good to do it. In comparison, partial hanging is simpler and you can also ensure that you block off your carotid. I'm quite scared of doing full hanging because I'm afraid that the rope will compress my trachea instead and it will be a slow and painful death.
The best place is to go to some forest and find a sturdy branch. Or abandoned buildings but depending on your area that's harder to find.

L

LaughingGoat

Student
Apr 11, 2024
Ohhh, I've heard of that before. How would you get into an abandoned building though? The ones around me usually have tall wooden barriers around them. Also, it sounds quite scary, and I'm afraid of getting caught haha.
Not sure what type of city you live in, but abandoned buildings are a more common than people usually realize. You can do walk around during the day in industrial/commercial areas and look for places that have no cars in their parking lot or look run down (e.g. broken windows, shuttered, etc.). Industrial is usually better (think warehouses) because their usually more enclosed and secluded from other businesses that get traffic.

Orangee

Orangee

Apr 6, 2024
Not sure what type of city you live in, but abandoned buildings are a more common than people usually realize. You can do walk around during the day in industrial/commercial areas and look for places that have no cars in their parking lot or look run down (e.g. broken windows, shuttered, etc.). Industrial is usually better (think warehouses) because their usually more enclosed and secluded from other businesses that get traffic.
Ah okay, thank you :)
The best place is to go to some forest and find a sturdy branch. Or abandoned buildings but depending on your area that's harder to find.
That sound really nice too, the country I live in has some beautiful forests, although they are quite far from where I live. If I can get my hands on some SN, maybe I'll go to one of them and try to hang myself with a backup plan of SN. Such a beautiful place to die

• Aww..
Reactions: returntothevoid
returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
Ah okay, thank you :)

That sound really nice too, the country I live in has some beautiful forests, although they are quite far from where I live. If I can get my hands on some SN, maybe I'll go to one of them and try to hang myself with a backup plan of SN. Such a beautiful place to die
I hope you find some peace my friend

• Hugs