• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anxi0usandDepressed

Anxi0usandDepressed

Feb 5, 2024
Does anyone else immediately want to die when they see very conventionally attractive, model-looking women? E.g women with clear skin, straight white teeth, beautiful non-frizzy hair, flat stomachs, defined jawlines, full lips, upturned button noses, etc etc etc. I don't mean this in an incel way btw, I'm a woman myself. I just feel so incredibly miserable and envious when I look at them, knowing that I will never look like them/be as pretty as them. I am so deeply insecure about my physical appearance, seeing myself in photos/videos genuinely ruins my day and makes me want to kill myself, because to me I always look so ugly in them. Sorry for being whiny, but it feels so so unfair sometimes. Some people are just born genetically blessed in the looks department, and that makes me want to fucking kill myself. I could go on but I'm too lazy to, but you get the point.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I have body image issues and feel ugly too, so I relate a lot to what you're saying. I wish I could feel beautiful, but I can't stand my reflection.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Sometimes, yeah. I'm so ugly looking that looking at myself, especially my body, is enough to cause my thoughts to spiral. Whenever I'm asked to take and send pictures and videos of myself I always end up feeling grossed out by my appearance. To make matters worse, I have to do look at pictures and videos of myself a lot due to me being an idiot and taking pictures and videos of myself doing whatever dudes online want me to do and sending it to them. Sometimes I wonder if they are all just messing with me and are actually laughing at how ugly and dumb I am behind their screens.

Seeing beautiful women just causes my feelings of hatred towards my appearance to get worse, sometimes to the point of wanting to kill myself. I think it's only worse thanks to social media further distorting my views of attractiveness.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
One day they will get old and wrinkly though try to keep that in mind when comparing

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
idc, they are all disgusting bodies like any other. The more I learn about the human body, the more I feel disgusting about myself and everyone else. I see the body as a prison to torture the soul. I don't envy beauty, because it is just an illusion of all the disgusting things behind it.

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

š¯“µš¯“²š¯“´š¯“® š¯“»š¯“øš¯“¶š¯“®š¯“ø š¯“Ŗš¯“·š¯“­ š¯“³š¯“¾š¯“µš¯“²š¯“®š¯“½
Feb 20, 2024
ALL OF THE TIME. If it's in real life I'm immediately anxious and feel insecure about myself. If it's on the Internet, half of that crap is plastic surgery, makeup, or filters and photoshop, I still feel insecure but I at least know it's not real.

SadLad

SadLad

Feb 9, 2024
I have body dysmorphia and I understand why you feel like that. I probably think about my appearance every 10 seconds or so. Life is just easier for better looking people and it's that simple. However, I bet you're probably more attractive to others than you realise.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
When I was younger I felt exactely he same. I was molested by my "father" and that was probably the only attention I ever got from a parent, I think. So my conclusion was, I have to look like these "perfect" women in order to be worthy.
Now, many years later, I know that that is not true. It is an illusion, a huge manipulation by the media, I call it the modern suppression of women. I still have body dysmorphia and cannot look in the mirror without wanting to ctb. Or a voice telling me to do so. But I don't envy these "perfect" women anymore because I know they re vitctims, too.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It affected me when I was younger- definitely. Still, I witnessed the unpleasant side too. One lady at work was incredibly attractive and she didn't enjoy all the attention it brought her. Witnessing it, I don't think I would either! But yeah, it used to make me feel disgusted in myself. I'm more of a recluse now, so I don't have to worry about all that.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
A

ali.hamza

Feb 19, 2024
Does anyone else immediately want to die when they see very conventionally attractive, model-looking women? E.g women with clear skin, straight white teeth, beautiful non-frizzy hair, flat stomachs, defined jawlines, full lips, upturned button noses, etc etc etc. I don't mean this in an incel way btw, I'm a woman myself. I just feel so incredibly miserable and envious when I look at them, knowing that I will never look like them/be as pretty as them. I am so deeply insecure about my physical appearance, seeing myself in photos/videos genuinely ruins my day and makes me want to kill myself, because to me I always look so ugly in them. Sorry for being whiny, but it feels so so unfair sometimes. Some people are just born genetically blessed in the looks department, and that makes me want to fucking kill myself. I could go on but I'm too lazy to, but you get the point.
Actually, we need to change our perspective towards things. We need to understand what's beauty. Actually, beauty is a relative quality. There's no absolute standard for beauty. It depends on someone's perspective. I saw people who seemed ugly to me but they were beautiful for someone else. I've seen good-looking people being hated and ugly people being loved. The important thing is character. Our character must be stainless.