• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

shweepwomp

shweepwomp

would like a barrel to my head
Apr 19, 2024
i just absolutely hate how i fucking look, why was i even born this way? I just want to rip out my fucking skin and fly away or just jump off my 9th floor unit but im too big of a pussy and all i can do is just stare down at the road and wonder why the fuck im not jumping yet, i would rather poke my fucking eyes out so that i couldnt see my ugly ass 2/10 face in the mirror and die, i keep making a huge fool of myself in public scenarios and always look stupid, i always think to myself if they even have thoughts of how fucking stupid i am and i feel so embarassed and i just want to help them out by killing myself, people keep telling me stop thinking of these shit but to no hopes, no. Its my only hope, solution, light out of the dark room.

P

princess

Apr 27, 2024
i think being ugly is an option, let me explain. everyone, no matter how bad ur aesthetic genes are, you can always be at least average looking. just takes some work. take care of ur skin make sure its clear. accutane or skincare. hair, treat it proporly and have a hairstyle that suits you. workout keep a low body fat and watch what you eat. makeup. this alone will make a major difference. then there is always plastic surgery. nose job, lip fillers jaw fixing. looks is a very easy thing to change. maybe u wont ever be model or a person known for there beauty, but you wont be ugly. btw, confidence and the way u speak about urself also makes a realllyyy big diffrence, so watch ur words.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
i think being ugly is an option, let me explain. everyone, no matter how bad ur aesthetic genes are, you can always be at least average looking. just takes some work. take care of ur skin make sure its clear. accutane or skincare. hair, treat it proporly and have a hairstyle that suits you. workout keep a low body fat and watch what you eat. makeup. this alone will make a major difference. then there is always plastic surgery. nose job, lip fillers jaw fixing. looks is a very easy thing to change. maybe u wont ever be model or a person known for there beauty, but you wont be ugly. btw, confidence and the way u speak about urself also makes a realllyyy big diffrence, so watch ur words.

cn undrstnd if intentn = 2 b helpfl b howevr i.m.o ths commnt = ms-guidd

Usr mght hve dymorphia whch wll affct hw thy C thmslves rgardlss of thr lks

P

princess

Apr 27, 2024
cn undrstnd if intentn = 2 b helpfl b howevr i.m.o ths commnt = ms-guidd

Usr mght hve dymorphia whch wll affct hw thy C thmslves rgardlss of thr lks
well what advice would you give them? i dont think complaining and venting in suicide websites would help at all. if they really wanted to change the way they looked, they would take my advice. if they dont, i guess they dont want their desire that much. if they want to just sob and feel sorry for themselves, then okay.

why do u type like that? it says i "dont have permission to access ur profile"

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
well what advice would you give them? i dont think complaining and venting in suicide websites would help at all. if they really wanted to change the way they looked, they would take my advice. if they dont, i guess they dont want their desire that much. if they want to just sob and feel sorry for themselves, then okay.

why do u type like that? it says i "dont have permission to access ur profile"

Thy r ventng

Thr thred = taggd as ventng

Smetmes ppl r postng bcse thy jst wn2 get thr feelngs out & tht = all -- lke an onlne journl

Typng issu = complx - Permissn fr accss 2 slf profle wll b actv8td aftr postng a fw mre commnts

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
@shweepwomp why don't you like how you look? What do you think is wrong with your appereance?

@Dot I think @princess means things you can do in general in most cases. Sometimes you can do some things or maybe all of the things that she mentioned and sometimes you can't do any of them. It's not always easy, sometimes it is even impossible.

@princess you mean well but stop there! don't be an ass! : )

P

princess

Apr 27, 2024
Thy r ventng

Thr thred = taggd as ventng

Smetmes ppl r postng bcse thy jst wn2 get thr feelngs out & tht = all -- lke an onlne journl

Typng issu = complx - Permissn fr accss 2 slf profle wll b actv8td aftr postng a fw mre commnts
ohhh i see, thank you for explaining to me.
@shweepwomp why don't you like how you look? What do you think is wrong with your appereance?

@Dot I think @princess means things you can do in general in most cases. Sometimes you can do some things or maybe all of the things that she mentioned and sometimes you can't do any of them. It's not always easy, sometimes it is even impossible.

@princess you mean well but stop there! don't be an ass! : )
alr alr

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Body dysmorphia is hell. I have it, too. Decided just today to not look in the mirror anymore. I didn t look in the mirror for months and broke the rule about two weeks ago. I get obsessed with staring at my ugly face and the voices in my head keep tell me to kill myself. Well, dear voices, I will. But I need more time.
I m pretty sure people don't percieve you the way you see yourself. But that doesn't help, I know.