• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
honestly when I see Bianchi Brothers were both engaged and one even has a son, I really blame the female mentality.
I think you might be getting caught up in projecting (looking at others faults). I'm not criticising, as I can find myself doing similar, as a way of distracting myself from doing self analysis.

I just don't think any good will come from this. Doing self analysis and working on your issues is a better way forward.

Personally I have accepted I am ugly and deformed from Marfan syndrome, and extremely anxious from avpd, and it's nobody's fault, just unfortunate genetics.

• Love
Reactions: SexyIncél
R

ropearoundatree

Student
Nov 9, 2023
I'm no longer 15, I'm 32, a man who reaches this age without experience becomes mentally ill, women recognize them immediately and always avoid.
Nobody wants a 30+ virgin, there's no point in pretending it's not a problem, I'm perceived as strange everywhere I go.
I'm also having erection problems caused by anxiety, because I'm a total incompetent with no experience.

No woman would be willing to be with me, there is much better out there, my only option is to pay.
You may be able to get the ed taken care of, if you're also simultaneously or first able to tackle, and get a handle, or hold on, the anxiety. That's provided that there aren't any other underlying factors for its cause. I understand what it is you are saying. It will be very hard for anybody who is not in your exact position to understand things exactly as how you are describing them, or feeling & facing them. Only thing you could do, is to try & change your attitude (should you still wish to pursue this, and it's fine if you don't...) but try to work hard to become the most desirable & eligible person, or version of yourself that you possibly can. And then see if that finds favor with any of them who are currently available. It may be a "numbers," game. So that when you are in the right place, it is the right time, kind of a thing. Anyway, either way, and no matter what you decide, I wish you all the best. For if you say it can't or won't ever happen, chances are quite likely you'll be right. However, if you can reverse this mindset, or thinking, and you don't have to go all of the way in the opposite direction with it - as that may be unrealistic. But if you're able at least to bring it back somewhere to a more neutral position, or stance. Then you just might give yourself, and set yourself up for a chance, or an opportunity. For all it takes is one (with who will meet your approval, of course)... & then you can go from there. With an entirely new perspective, and enhanced view on things, and hopefully then, your outlook on life. I do realize & understand fully and completely well, though, the giving up factor. And to heck with it, so there is always that, as well, indeed.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
I've been working hard all my life, enough is enough.
Both physically and temperamentally I am not the type of man that women like, I will give up and go with prostitutes before leaving this world.
Nobody loves people like me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aloneandinpain, Adûnâi, Le_Dauphin and 1 other person
L

Le_Dauphin

Dec 2, 2021
I'm 41 years old virgin and personally, I think the problem is all mine, not anything to do with women.

I lack confidence, charisma, intelligence, wit, assertiveness, attractiveness and practical skills. It might be a cop out, but I put this down to losing the genetic lottery.

Maybe it's because my case is quite extreme, but I just don't understand blaming women for my situation.

I totally agree with you 100%. The true suicide driving predicament starts when society wants to exterminate you for not being sexually successful. Coz that's a real thing. It's not women's fault, but we didn't get to chose either.

S

SMG08ABUSER

I got no iPhone
Dec 20, 2023
I'm 24 and feel the exact same way. Heavily considering pointing a shotgun at my forehead to end it all. I can't imagine being in my 30s and still being alone. I'd rather not be alive than have that happen to me.

Reactions: Aloneandinpain, Le_Dauphin and Squalo
Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
I totally agree with you 100%. The true suicide driving predicament starts when society wants to exterminate you for not being sexually successful. Coz that's a real thing. It's not women's fault, but we didn't get to chose either.
To be honest, I think a lot of you guys probably have it much tougher than me.

With my deformed ugliness from Marfan syndrome and avpd, nobody in my family has ever said 'why don't you have a girlfriend?'. It's just obvious - I'm hideous.

It must be harder if you are normal psychically, and have a job etc.

I could be wrong, but I wonder how many of you have avpd like me. Some avpd traits are choosing to isolate, hypersensitive to criticism, fear of being embarrassed and poor self image.

If you know you have avpd, I think it just helps you to be kinder to yourself. You didn't choose this personality disorder, and there are a lot of people struggling with the same condition.

• Love
Reactions: Le_Dauphin, Ashu, Adûnâi and 1 other person
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Haha, I like the feeling of being a theoretical person! :P If I may toot my own horn, I'm a foul-weather friend, who sticks by people in the rain. My friends & intimates frequently remark that they can open up to me. And I respond that reducing their suffering feels equally fun as increasing pleasure. Sometimes more so, since the usual pleasures get dull, and fixing suffering tends to lead to more adventure & self improvement

(I mean, you can make pleasures adventurous, like playing hide-and-seek across Italy, leaving clues. But how fun can it really be — pleasure amidst poverty?)

And thus, people love me to an extent that (I imagine) few people get loved. The pay's awful... but you can do similar to solve rich people's problems in exchange for money
Hey, I do like that you're confident, don't be afraid to say you like yourself if you do! I like myself a lot too. Even though I have flaws that I know I want to fix, the best way to go about it is not to self-pity or self-hate, because people with self-confidence show a better propensity for improvement. I guess that's why I have little patience for people that don't like themselves, because in doing so they are sabotaging their own improvement. I understand that it's not that easy to like one's self...

(I have been there before, and I only stopped because a friend pointed out that lots of people wanted me, so I was being really irrational... but I don't think people typically have that experience and are able to get out of it as easily as me. I had the typical adolescent glow up. You would have major trust issues if you've gone from being ugly to "pretty"... I used to always get bullied by men, but they suddenly started acting like I was so interesting and paying positive attention to me.) Honestly I'd love to continue talking about gendered issues with you if you were interested, I think a male perspective of this experience would be enlightening. I don't know if you do, but your other post suggests that you've read a lot of anthropology books. I've never read an ounce of Hooks yet, even though I intend to. But I have read Graeber, Diamond (unfortunately), Douglas, Marx, Weber, and some key intro texts. Suicide by Emile Durkheim is a keystone I believe, and I think it'd be fitting if you'd want to read smth like that together? But I'm getting a bit ahead of myself. Apologies, I'm a bit excited to meet social scientists.

I have had much of the same experiences, but I become resentful when they become too attached to me. They love me, but I don't love them an ounce because I see them more as a patient than a friend. Doesn't it get lonely? Always being there for people, and them not being able to be there for you because they don't have the developed emotional maturity? How do you still consider them friends? Maybe our experiences with those people are different, but when I confide in the friends that I help, they often can't offer me any of the support in return, and I have to deal with everything myself. I've gotten so burnt out from all this that I've basically shut off my empathetic language and comfort at this point. Which means I'm not even helping anymore, even though they continue to seek it. I can't deal with people's rumination cycles anymore and have retreated myself into isolation and academia by choice.

I don't want to be loved anymore, I want to be able to love someone again. And I love none of the people I one-sidedly help. It's barely even help anymore, because I don't give them emotional support anymore, as a subconscious way to create distance. I miss him, my most valued friend. He would help me a lot, and I would try to be there for him the same, even though I couldn't solve the problem that made him ctb. That was the only time I could experience mutuality in that type of friendship. It was the ultimate emotional intimacy, helped by the fact that ctb was a key issue in my life back then, which I could only confide in with him. I chose wrong not to die with him. When he died, I felt so empty, but my friends weren't helpful, and it wasn't like they didn't try. But they were awfully bad at it, save for one. I can't even express that their support wasn't helping, because if I do so they'll get fucking insecure and then they'll have another issue that I'll have to reassure them about. Which means negative progress for them.

That last sentence... are you soliciting people for pay? LOL. How do you do that? I'm only asking because I'm curious. I can't have that type of dynamic with anyone unfortunately, because I'm part of the bourgeois myself. And I've learned not to anyways, because often men do things for me expecting something back. There's no generosity for generosity's sake with them.

So, I wrote up what I greatly value from someone in a relationship
I do like your points overall, but I disagree with the last point. A shitty person that has a great relationship with you, again only from my experience, causes extreme burnout. Call me out if you think my view of those people are wrong though, sometimes I can get really pretentious and stuck up as a result of bourgeois, classist upbringing. I'm trying to work on it, but identifying it when it happens is the hard part.

From my perspective, fixing someone's problems allows us to bond in shared struggle & insinuate ourselves into each other's lives. We practice teamwork — gaining info on how we act in difficult situations. Do we preempt mistakes? How do we fix mistakes that we didn't preempt?

This gives me a full read on their yellow & red flags, often rapidly. Giving me enough information on how to treat them
I don't understand how you can see it as something shared. I love seeing how they behave, because I can crossreference it with my biological and sociological knowledge and find fascination in how those things I've read from books occur in real life. But I don't see their problems as relatable, and therefore they're not shared. It's difficult for me to apply my textbook knowledge to me efficiently too. People can analyze the external world much better than themselves. It's so easy to understand the way Friend A thinks of human relations as reflective of Graeber's theory of "the moral grounds of economic relations" for example, but I personally don't have never shared the view, as an anti-capitalist.

I actually do enjoy being sad — in a cathartic way. BUT! Generally, when I help someone, there has to be a solution, and they have to take clear brave steps towards it. The person you responded to said "I believe I could overcome my traumas with her help." Now, you didn't ask why they think that — Yone, could you please elaborate? — but it's indeed plausible, since I've helped people do just that in relationships
What do you say when people said that they're tried everything, but it hasn't helped? And that now they just want emotional support? I'm not built for doing that a lot, really. I was just thrusted into the role of giving people emotional labor because of my gender. In my experience, I've been that person before, where I just wanted support and no improvement because it didn't work. And that's true. It didn't work. So I had given up. And I was just using others as a crutch to feel less miserable until my death date. Like a leech. I'm better now, but seeing how that was my thought process back when I did have that line of thinking, I'm really wary of people who tell me that they want emotional support AND that they've tried everything.

If you're curious about how I got out of that, I met my almost-ctb partner (the one I said was my most-valued friend), and he told me that he wished that he could live, if he even had the chance. He didn't, because he had tried every treatment from every professional out there--back then I also thought he had nothing left, but after his death my view had changed and I no longer believe professional treatment is the only way and that we had both valued it too much as the only path to get better. He thought I was lucky. I was touched, because knowing someone on a personal level who wanted what you had is different from knowing about it theoretically. His words pretty much helped me cure my depression overnight. I had negative thoughts, but immediately brushed them away and paid no mind to them, replacing them with the want to be cured. My life is still not very good because of what happened while I was depressed, but that's okay. I will push through despite that setback. He was just an internet stranger, but he changed my life irrevocably because I was supposed to be dead by now (I did seek him as a ctb partner after all) and now I'm alive. Something about the connection was just instant, and I can't describe why his words and recovery advice awakened something in me that nobody else did, but it did nonetheless. I don't think I will ever be able to love someone as much as I loved him, because a would-be ctb partner that saves your life is kind of a once in a lifetime thing. That's also another part of why I'm so impatient with people who are struggling like that, because for me to stop being depressed, all I had to do was to stop paying attention to my negative thoughts and pain. My experience tells me that to stop being depressed it's really just that easy, even though I know logically that my experience is very atypical.

My apologies, you're right that I should've asked if I had cared to understand them. I admittedly didn't because I didn't intend to interact with them again, only replying to express my opinion on that idea. Tbf, not every disagreement with someone is for the purpose of helping them improve or the want to be persuasive and change their mind haha. I mean, isn't a person who has experienced something more qualified to talk about whether or not the experience is worthwhile rather than someone who is not? I get that it does come off as the person not valuing it enough. Because they are able to obtain it, so if they are single it's single by choice. And said person who says that it's very important doesn't have it not-by-choice.

But yes, that said, your position is closer to the Redpill community, which does advocate you fix yourself & provide value, so you can pull high-quality and/or multiple gals. Because (maybe depending where you live) most women are consumerist pleasure-seekers who want a strong, daring man who's got their shit together. They may value loyalty & kindness — but often at a much lower priority than (say) status

Personally though, I prioritize caring about those who care about others. So, if a guy wants a (rare) gf who values morality over Instagram pleasures — I would advise him to practice helping others. And develop his intellect by teaching others. And even then, since a quality gf's rare, there's no guarantees. But at least that's another path to dragging yourself out of your traumas: helping others. Becoming a lovable person, a person who can genuinely love even himself
Wow, I didn't know my opinion could be close to any right wing community, that's funny haha. I'd say it's more accurate that most women want all three at once. They won't just settle for status without the other two with it. I thought that status was preferred, but optional though. But again, maybe that's just me, as a bougie asshole who doesn't perceive many people as higher status than me. I haven't read any reputable books about this, so I can't say what the average woman is actually like and am just pulling from opinion. I actually hate people who are interested in gaining more 'status' though because I don't believe a better society should have hierarchy, and have embraced some Marxist beliefs. Even though I don't identify as a Marxist because of some other beliefs. It's hard for us to imagine since we grew up in societies with hierarchy, but many societies have existed without hierarchy just fine.

I haven't thought of that, but it intuitively makes so much sense! That you can approach the self-hatred problem from outside-in rather than inside-out! I admittedly am terrible at coming up with my own ideas, which is why I read so many books.

I recall you mentioned in another thread that you're on the asexual spectrum?
Yep, I'm on the asexual spectrum so perhaps I can't speak for sexuality. Sex makes me act and feel silly and laugh more than anything pleasurable, and I do mean silly in a good way. But I'm not aromantic, and I have felt strong romantic attraction towards my partners. I do fall in love, and I will admit that I think I fell for my friend that I never had a romantic relationship with, but I would say that doesn't fall under "romantic" because our attitudes towards one another were purely under the relation of friendship. Not that I wouldn't have wanted to have more than that, but even as is it was already enough, the friendship was better than any romantic relationship I've ever had.

Many thanks for the good-spirited response, I did enjoy reading an alternate perspective of what it's like to help someone out.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi and SexyIncél
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
But I have read Graeber, Diamond (unfortunately)
HAHAHAHA omfg yeah fuck Jared Diamond. I will be entirely happy to read Suicide by Durkheim with you

Speaking of gender, you might like Isak Niehaus's ethnography of suicides! tl;dr — there's gendered suicide styles:
  • monologue: Men tended to do this. "Marked by an attempt to escape from unbearable situations, and to limit the effects of the death beyond the event"
  • dialogue: Women tended to do this. "Expressive acts that are directed outward as a means of communication and form part of an ongoing discourse between persons. There is an explicit attempt to affect other people and situations."

Your post spawns a ton of thoughts in my head every couple of sentences, so I'd better respond later tonight when I get to think more freely... Also feel free to PM me if you wish; everyone's welcome to

[edit: fixed link]

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Adûnâi and penguinl0v3s
Giovannino224

Giovannino224

Are my thoughts even real?
Dec 10, 2023
Sera, visto che sei italiano ti rispondero in italiano, anche per rendere la mia risposta chiara e comprensibile.
Detto questo posso proseguire con il risponderti.
Posso capire che arrivare a ben 32 anni senza mai aver avuto alcun tipo di rapporto sia sessuale e sentimentale, possa farti sentire in qualche maniera indietro o inferiore rispetto magari a tuoi coetanei o perfino a persone più giovani di te. Ma dal mio modesto punto di vista ti vorrei dire che questo non è assolutamente un problema di cui vergognarsi o preoccuparsi, ci sono persone molto più avanti con l'età che sono nella tua stessa situazione, ma che da un punto di vista psicologico non si fanno pesare questa situazione (un esempio che farti è quello di un mio familiare che ha ben 57 anni, e da quanto so non è mai stato in alcun tipo di relazione sentimentale, però tutto sommato non se la passa male). Il mio consiglio è quello di concentrarti su altri aspetti e problemi che hai o che potresti avere. Molto probabilmente non ti convincerò ma posso assicurarti che a 32 sei ancora relativamente giovane e sicuramente queste esperienze arriveranno.

In tutto questo non ti sto dicendo che il tuo motivo per fare il CTB sia stupido o altro, anzi, ognuno è libero di avere le prorprie motivazione e non dovrebbe essere assolutamente giudicato per quanto possano sembrare stupide o insulse.

Tagliando corto quello che ti vorrei dire è, sei sicuro di questa scelta?
Sembra una domanda banale, ma nella tua situazione non lo è affatto secondo me.
Ti invito a ripensare e riflettere sulla tua decisione, magari se ne hai la possibilità parlane con uno specialista.

Fatto sta che non posso assolutamente obbligarti al non commettere il CTB, la scelta sta a te.

Reactions: Arihman and Ashu
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I'm 32 and I'm a virgin guy. I've never touched or kissed a girl and never had sex.
I'm not particularly good looking, I'm not rich or interesting, no one wants me.

This situation has made me a pathetic little man who never grew up. I look around, I see teenage couples and I realize that I'm just wasting my time.
It's late now, late to find love, late to satisfy a girl, late to discover sex for the first time, late for the first kiss, late for everything.
These are things I had to do in adolescence, and now that train is lost forever.

I can only go with a prostitute to experience what it feels like, but I no longer have the courage or desire to do so.
It might be a stupid reason for CTB, but I'm tired of not enjoying the pleasures in life that are normal for all other people.

I only live to work, there is no woman for me on this Earth, so why live? I'm tired of being alone.
Having no one who loves you is the worst sentence.
I get that missing out on things like this is a worry for most people. But what I am worried about most is never being able to travel the world again to see what this planet is like on other places, and I have been dying to do that.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
because people with self-confidence show a better propensity for improvement. I guess that's why I have little patience for people that don't like themselves, because in doing so they are sabotaging their own improvement. I understand that it's not that easy to like one's self...

He thought I was lucky. I was touched, because knowing someone on a personal level who wanted what you had is different from knowing about it theoretically. His words pretty much helped me cure my depression overnight. I had negative thoughts, but immediately brushed them away and paid no mind to them, replacing them with the want to be cured. My life is still not very good because of what happened while I was depressed, but that's okay. I will push through despite that setback. He was just an internet stranger, but he changed my life irrevocably because I was supposed to be dead by now (I did seek him as a ctb partner after all) and now I'm alive. Something about the connection was just instant, and I can't describe why his words and recovery advice awakened something in me that nobody else did, but it did nonetheless. I don't think I will ever be able to love someone as much as I loved him, because a would-be ctb partner that saves your life is kind of a once in a lifetime thing.
Thanks for the write-up! It partially echoes my own story with the girl. But didn't you have low-self esteem when you were preparing to die? At least, that's what the girl of my case seemed like - and something I tried to tackle, hopefully to no detriment. Her latest words to me were "I am nothing" - but she's still alive, so fingers crossed.

Doesn't it get lonely? Always being there for people, and them not being able to be there for you because they don't have the developed emotional maturity? How do you still consider them friends? Maybe our experiences with those people are different, but when I confide in the friends that I help, they often can't offer me any of the support in return, and I have to deal with everything myself. I've gotten so burnt out from all this that I've basically shut off my empathetic language and comfort at this point.
That's why ideally I would bitch & moan to my fellow incels, haha. Where it's mutually relatable among "friends". Still, I personally am aware of my anti-sociality, and would of course prefer an AI pal / therapist. Hence AI waifus. I hate bothering people, but it's also really easy for me to slip into.

• Love
Reactions: penguinl0v3s
N

Neytemaa

Nov 7, 2023
Just wait until you find one or multiple and realize how pointless it was in the end.

• Love
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
But didn't you have low-self esteem when you were preparing to die?
Nope, one of the unique things about my depression was that I have never had low self-esteem. I blamed my problems on the mountain being too high rather than me having no muscle. Let's not mention that past me created the mountain for future me, who didn't want to deal with past me's bullshit.

Self-esteem is one of the hardest things to overcome, and having low self-efficacy and self-worth is a big hindrance to recovery. It makes you ask yourself questions like whether or not you deserve to recover, or whether or not you're capable of doing so. Instead of being able to block out the noise and focus on the goal at hand.

I unfortunately can't offer any tips on how to overcome low self-esteem because those thoughts can get really strong and hard to ignore when you're in so deep 😟 but I hope she's able to overcome them, and that you guys find your peace 🕊️

• Love
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I blamed my problems on the mountain being too high rather than me having no muscle. Let's not mention that past me created the mountain for future me, who didn't want to deal with past me's bullshit.
I guess, it is indeed all relative - especially if we have the luxury of choosing the said mountain. We might even not derail this thread if we pose the same question - is a gf worth it? Sure, the incel theory calls everything non-gf-like a "cope", but the question is - what if the gf is a cope as well?

Even in my case I seem to be able to pinpoint a few separate things that a "gf" might represent to me - 1) understanding; 2) headpats; 3) domination. And technically, all non-physical requirements could be satisfied by an AI...

Although the deepest of all issues might be my inability to affect anything or anyone - not in a manipulative, but in a nurturing sort of way. Aimlessness and uselessness are kind of objective in my case. And I don't think Buddhist detachment would work here as it's selfish, and I'm fed up with selfishness.

Again, apologies for musing on all this, but I'm not putting any pressure on you - in fact, I write in a large part: 1) for any onlooking lurker; 2) for myself.

It makes you ask yourself questions like whether or not you deserve to recover, or whether or not you're capable of doing so. Instead of being able to block out the noise and focus on the goal at hand.
The girl seemed incredibly proficient in whatever she put her hands to, so I do hope my interpretation is correct, and she has managed to capitalise on her advantages. Although it's funny how I envy her life, and she envied mine (a hikki with no responsibilities whatsoever).

P.S. There's one important thing I'd like to ask anyone - while I have shown restraint in not reminding her of me all these months in case it might cause her to relapse (as I might associated with depression in her mind), if she's alive on her birthday, could I still greet her? Because she did say she was used to being forgotten, and proving wrong her low self-image (and image of other people) was kind of the entire point... On the other hand, I should probably not put too much value in my actions anyway... it's just that it's all I seem to have.

And again, to any lurkers, pardon the cringe. I guess, that's what a taste of relationship intelligence feels like?

Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
The below video regarding this topic was refreshingly honest. At 15:30 he concludes that almost all humans will need a significant intimate partner in order to be mentally well.

• Love
Reactions: Aloneandinpain and Adûnâi
Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
I'm 32 and I'm a virgin guy. I've never touched or kissed a girl and never had sex.
I'm not particularly good looking, I'm not rich or interesting, no one wants me.

This situation has made me a pathetic little man who never grew up. I look around, I see teenage couples and I realize that I'm just wasting my time.
It's late now, late to find love, late to satisfy a girl, late to discover sex for the first time, late for the first kiss, late for everything.
These are things I had to do in adolescence, and now that train is lost forever.

I can only go with a prostitute to experience what it feels like, but I no longer have the courage or desire to do so.
It might be a stupid reason for CTB, but I'm tired of not enjoying the pleasures in life that are normal for all other people.

I only live to work, there is no woman for me on this Earth, so why live? I'm tired of being alone.
Having no one who loves you is the worst sentence.
I can somewhat relate, even though I'm no longer an Incel. Though I wouldn't CTB because I don't have a gf.

But in the end, I think one needs to understand that, if not sex, at least love is overrated. Yes, it feels good at first, but then it starts to suck, either because it becomes boring, or because passion starts to fade and you get less and less sex over time (with women often using it as a tool to get you to do what they want). And over time, love becomes about tolerating each other and little more. Sure, there is also support, but you can get that from a friend too, so if you take away romantic love, what remains? Being together for the sake of having kids?

The tragedy of love is that not only it doesn't make you complete, but it often can't even properly meet your needs in the long run, with even married men going to prostitutes because their wife is not very generous with sex. You also would need to provide and protect for her to deem you worthy, and she won't do the same in return. And if you are "needy" (not in the most extreme way of not having any life of your own, I mean), that will also be weaponized against you, or at least it will make you more likely to lose her.

So what are most men chosen for? For not needing her (the only reason why she would have value as a partner to begin with), for being sacrificial workhorses, and (when needed) disposable protectors, and for being good at hiding their vulnerabilities as much as possible.

Wow, such an honor to be "loved" like this, I think there is really nothing to envy about men who get "validated" for these reasons, tbh.

• Love
Codename_Joryu

Codename_Joryu

Dec 15, 2023
I'm no longer 15, I'm 32, a man who reaches this age without experience becomes mentally ill, women recognize them immediately and always avoid.
Nobody wants a 30+ virgin, there's no point in pretending it's not a problem, I'm perceived as strange everywhere I go.
I'm also having erection problems caused by anxiety, because I'm a total incompetent with no experience.

No woman would be willing to be with me, there is much better out there, my only option is to pay.
That's true as fuck, I still remember when my crush called me weird and creepy just because I had no dating experience at 18 years old. That shit still hurts to this day.

• Love
Reactions: Aloneandinpain and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
So what are most men chosen for? For not needing her (the only reason why she would have value as a partner to begin with), for being sacrificial workhorses, and (when needed) disposable protectors, and for being good at hiding their vulnerabilities as much as possible.
Aren't most men into "game" and domination, however? It has been my impression that it's just me who wouldn't like to manipulate people.

Still, even such basic animalistic relationships sound not too boring. I might partake if I knew how. Although I will admit that it sounds hideous.

I'm not a necrophile, and lewding a piece of dead matter isn't exactly my dream. Cause and effect are nice for science, but not for such an idealistic endeavour as love. But thinking of it is only making me depressed.

Why is everyone so hateful of the prospect of AI waifus? They won't be dead meat because they won't properly exist in the first place. A beautiful soul agent.

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
That's true as fuck, I still remember when my crush called me weird and creepy just because I had no dating experience at 18 years old. That shit still hurts to this day.
I feel what your feeling, and I know what it's like. By the way, what gender was you and your crush? I am just asking because women are more likely to call men creepy

• Love
Codename_Joryu

Codename_Joryu

Dec 15, 2023
I feel what your feeling, and I know what it's like. By the way, what gender was you and your crush? I am just asking because women are more likely to call men creepy
I'm a man, I get called weird by people all the time but that time it really hurt me. Like how the fuck do you expect me to have any dating experience when during entire highschool every girl dated a guy at least 2 years older than them?

• Love
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
That actually isn't funny. Why is this person's pain a source of amusement for the both of you? A lot of people on the forum are lonely and isolated, why is this person in particular getting picked on?

• Love
Reactions: SexyIncél and Adûnâi
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
19 is not old... you've got plenty of time. Your idea about relationships isn't realistic and will likely not meet your expectations though. Women are NOT emotional support robots and they're not there to fix you, and if you're going into a relationship expecting it to be about helping you overcome trauma, you should get a therapist instead, a literal professional trauma-overcomer assistant. Men seem to have this idea that women are so emotionally in-tune and empathetic, and yes, while they are taught to be by gender roles, there's no reason for them to solely carry the burden of that weight and no self-respecting woman will put up with a relationship that's more about teaching someone rather than mutual reciprocity. The only case where I see reciprocity being possible is when you're both mentally ill and struggling, but in that case it usually turns into attachment issues and just another problem added to your plate.

LMAO

Masturbation > sex if we're talking about sensation too...

Um, asexual and aromantic people exist and are doing just fine. This take is crazy given the amount of aroace people out there. More than statistics show too, given how queerness is still stigmatized.
Um. Wrong
First of all you don't have to be all emotionally there to have a meaningful relationship. When people love each other they can help each other in a variety of different ways including emotional support.
The idea that you need to be perfectly healthy mentally to have a relationship with someone is absolutely untrue. Yes there are women that will see that and won't be willing to put up with but there will also be those who will. Relationship can be like therapy for both partners. Overcoming personal insecurities, emotional attachments. It all can be done together. What's the point in a relationship if there is nothing to overcome and grow?
You seem to have this idea that all relationships are about what you can gain from them. This isn't true and you would be surprised at how many different kinds of relationships there are. Not every relationship fits your uniform idea.
Second
I don't know who you have had sex with but the idea that masturbation is better than sex is preposterous.

Third
Romantic relationships, marriage, having kids etc is a HUGE part of life. Not having any romantic relationships is a great loss and I completely understand the guy wanting to ctb over this. It's like going into a roller coaster park and sitting on the bench the whole time while everyone is enjoying themselves. Some people may enjoy that but to act like they aren't missing out on anything is a huge lie.

• Love
Reactions: Codename_Joryu, Adûnâi and Nofuture1234
N

Nofuture1234

-
Jan 25, 2024
I'm killing myself some time soon for the same exact reason, it's almost impossible to make those who don't "get it" understand though. They always act like we're gonna run into our soul mate any moment. Like its totally possible. They don't have to live the reality of the situation, of being alone, too ugly and autistic to be loved. They can just assume it will all be fine because they don't have to understand. And it's not like anyone wants to tell someone else "yeah you're right you're missing out and would be better off dead" even if it's really the truth.
What I hate most is the false hope years of brainwashing have instilled, makes it surprisingly hard to CTB. To really give up even when you know it won't get better.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Aloneandinpain and Terry A. Davis
FrostedHoax

FrostedHoax

Student
Dec 1, 2022
Honestly, that's a large part of my reason for wanting to CTB. As much as some people say it's an unhealthy way to view things, I don't see the point in living life if I'll never get a romantic companion to share my life with and be able to be fully vulnerable with. I'm just not someone that can live for only myself.

• Love
Reactions: Oneness, Aloneandinpain, Adûnâi and 3 others
Terry A. Davis

Terry A. Davis

Aug 28, 2023
Scrolling through the thread, I find it interesting that even on a forum like this, people will ridicule the idea that missing out on essential socio-sexual experiences during crucial periods of development is detrimental to living a normal life. Yet there are people here who want to ctb because they lost a job and now have to sign onto unemployment benefit. Laughable.

You can always get another job. You can't get back essential development years without essential experiences. You simply cannot form properly as a person if you miss out on certain things. You will never be a normal person.

I didn't get a girlfriend until I was 19 and I feel not having a girlfriend from 13-18 really messed me up psychologically. Not to mention the relationship I did have fell apart because I clearly had no idea how to handle it. She never even told me she loved me once.

Might be controversial to say, but I think not having these experiences when you're supposed to is one of the biggest reasons to ctb. Biologically you have been rendered useless. Your very essence, your genes have been determined as unworthy of reproducing themselves. Unworthy of feeling a womans warmth. Unworthy of hearing the words 'i love you', unworthy of hearing your child say their first words, unworthy of seeing them take their first steps.

If anything, that is the biggest reason in the entire world to ctb. People who trivialise it need to get their heads out their ass.

• Love
Reactions: Oneness, Dark Moon, Codename_Joryu and 3 others
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
Older virgin here. I read so many times that I needed to try dating apps and then I'd certainly find someone before too long.

Two years, five apps, thousands of hour and ten thousand swipes later, I only really had two matches and one meaningful chat with someone I was compatible with (she then moved away before we could meet).

The hurt caused by those apps and damage to my self esteem is about the last straw really. Whatever you do, stay off the apps if you're male (unless you're attractive)

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Nofuture1234
O

oneeyed

Specialist
Oct 11, 2022
Sorry you and many others are feeling this way. I was a late bloomer with relationships and sex. I'm not very experienced, I was able to estimate the number of times I've done it over the years, may as well consider myself a virgin. I miss the intimacy, it's been many many years since, and I can't imagine myself in a relationship in the future due to some circumstances. I wish I was able to snap my fingers and improve your situation.

• Love
N

Nofuture1234

-
Jan 25, 2024
Older virgin here. I read so many times that I needed to try dating apps and then I'd certainly find someone before too long.

Two years, five apps, thousands of hour and ten thousand swipes later, I only really had two matches and one meaningful chat with someone I was compatible with (she then moved away before we could meet).

The hurt caused by those apps and damage to my self esteem is about the last straw really. Whatever you do, stay off the apps if you're male (unless you're attractive)
I truly wish dating apps were never invented. They've monopolized modern dating, it's the pretty much the only way to meet people now and it's entirely dependent on only the most superficial traits. They've irreparably damaged society and culture, the companies know exactly what they're doing. Pure evil.

• Love