• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
There's apparently an incel graveyard.

(I hope I won't get fucking banned for this? It's a fucking graveyard, for fuck's sake, have some empathy. And if anyone hates incels, he should be happy they're all dead.)

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
That's bullshit, and you know that. Men were always expected to make the first step, no matter the times or circumstances. I know the most autistic and awkward women, that were so socially anxious that they couldn't even order a fucking meal in KFC without stuttering, and all of them managed to get themselves a boyfriend. And yet I know men who are really good looking, in good shape, really mature and intelligent, and they have absolutely no chance in the dating pool just because they lack confidence. If that doesn't tell you anything, then I doubt anything will.
If you read my previous answers, I stated that women enjoy the chase.

I hope you're aware that there are many women without any kind of experience whatsoever. if the stuttering ones found themselves a companion good for them.

There are stuttering men that managed to find a companion too.

Who's to blame? Again, good for them. If you wish to find a partner, look for one. That goes both ways, if I were to find a partner I wouldn't expect him at my front door. Lol.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I agree that it's late to find a girlfriend. I disagree that it's too late. I know several couples who had nobody until quite late in life - older than you are now. I suggest you keep trying. (If you don't make some effort to find a partner, you certainly won't find one.)

Codename_Joryu

Codename_Joryu

Dec 15, 2023
If you read my previous answers, I stated that women enjoy the chase.

I hope you're aware that there are many women without any kind of experience whatsoever. if the stuttering ones found themselves a companion good for them.

There are stuttering men that managed to find a companion too.

Who's to blame? Again, good for them. If you wish to find a partner, look for one. That goes both ways, if I were to find a partner I wouldn't expect him at my front door. Lol.
Did you even read what I said? Of course even the stuttering ones managed to find someone for them because even if you're mid looking and shy af as a woman, even then you'll get people attracted to you and chasing you, that doesn't happen to men. I'm 19 years old and there wasn't a single time a woman tried to hit on me, that just doesn't happen unless you are a 10/10. This is just how dating works, women can sit on their ass and just post a couple of photos of them online in order to get more attention than average man in a whole year. Men are the ones that are expected to chase women and get their interest. Y'all are living life on easy mode, but you are too proud to admit that.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Dr Iron Arc
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
Did you even read what I said? Of course even the stuttering ones managed to find someone for them because even if you're mid looking and shy af as a woman, even then you'll get people attracted to you and chasing you, that doesn't happen to men. I'm 19 years old and there wasn't a single time a woman tried to hit on me, that just doesn't happen unless you are a 10/10. This is just how dating works, women can sit on their ass and just post a couple of photos of them online in order to get more attention than average man in a whole year. Men are the ones that are expected to chase women and get their interest. Y'all are living life on easy mode, but you are too proud to admit that.
Yes I read it, and I answered "even men that stutter may find a loved one".

You said you're 19, now I'm pretty sure you've heard this before, but it's true, you are young. There is time for you to find someone.

Your last statement doesn't make sense, I beg to differ. Easy mode in regards to what? Finding a relationship?

Meh, let's leave it like that.

Codename_Joryu

Codename_Joryu

Dec 15, 2023
"even men that stutter may find a loved one"
Yeah, maybe if you are really rich or attractive, then maybe. Any other time that just doesn't happen.
You said you're 19, now I'm pretty sure you've heard this before, but it's true, you are young. There is time for you to find someone.
Yeah, I've heard it like a million times and it's a complete fucking lie. If I couldn't get someone to even be slightly interested in me for whole 19 years, then that just won't happen in the future. Years of loneliness, playing with my feelings, being used and lied to has done irreparable damage to my mind and not even the best therapist will help me overcome all of this. At this point every girl I encounter already has a partner, this is something that had to be done in adolescense, now it's too late for that. Face it, some people are just destined to die alone, without knowing what it's like to be truly loved by other person.
Easy mode in regards to what? Finding a relationship?
Exactly. And you can't convince me otherwise. And if you think I'm wrong, you are just looking in the wrong places.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Dr Iron Arc
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I really hope you aren't watching those podcasts, redpill etc.
Dear beloved 95% of gals (& their bluepill simps): let's level up on manosphere basics. Especially when helping suicidal people

(I studied feminist lit: anarcha-feminism, black feminism, liberal feminism... And helped women counterattack rapists, abusive bosses, etc. Evidence upon request)

Redpillers indeed agree with you: "improve yourself, focus on things that improve yourself as an individual. That way at least you feel happier with yourself and it's not all based on women". That's the redpill concept of "frame": don't depend on painted-faced people who are often more disloyal & brutish than commonly believed

What's redpill? A men's movement. Offers an alternative to mainstream disneyfied views on men's place in society, especially wrt women. Advises men how to succeed via competent individual performance

Example redpillers? Orion Taraban, Fresh&Fit, Alexander Grace, Casey Zander. (You may not like the clickbait titles, but they explain that too. If you don't like how Fresh&Fit speak to women, they're just as hard on men. Better hit by hard words, than hard reality)

What's patriarchy? Male heads of household (patriarchs) are the model of other social institutions. Like CEOs & heads-of-state, running everything like their households. Men are valued on performance, not simply existing

How's redpill pro-patriarchy? Subtle underpinnings:
  • 80+% of redpillers ground patriarchy in biology, claiming it's an unalterable primordial truth
  • Exploits patriarchal & misandrist feminists. Particularly liberal feminism: pro-wageslavery, refuses to offer men compelling masculinities, focuses on the glass ceiling rather than scary basement (that haunts 80% of women)
Is redpill anti-feminist? Theoretically, no. In practice, yes — I don't know any who provide alternatives to patriarchy & hierarchy

Why's redpill useful? Helps you excel in patriarchy/wageslavery/etc. Counters real errors in pop feminism

Can the bluepill work? Sure, broke unattractive guys can sometimes get lovely gfs by simping. The world's probabilistic & full of clashing mechanisms. Different tools can work, so have a toolbelt

What's the blackpill? Women are attracted to static biological traits. Self-improvement won't work. (I suspect similarity to anorexics & body dysmorphics)

What about Andrew Tate? Masculinity icon who suffered & succeeded. Points out that most people are slaves. His solution: free yourself by being a more effective slave, not abolishing slavery. (Example of his appeal: a gf probably cheated on him before he got famous. Implication: if he got cheated on, why should anyone else feel ashamed?)

Sources on alternatives to patriarchy? Rojava (video), bell hooks, Dawn of Everything

I happen to be considered attractive so it was financially better for me to date men.
Yeah, you're valued on physical beauty, so you can escape poverty by sleeping with men. Guys typically don't have a similar career path. We're more valued on performance. So we'd better cultivate: strength, daring, intelligence, dedication

I agree relationships can crush the unwary. Especially those with less bargaining power. Absurd society

A lot of people say that a girlfriend won't fix your problems, but I disagree.
Yeah. Decent boyfriends can erode many of a gal's problems. So wtf can't gfs do the same?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim and Adûnâi
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
-just as you are invested into this situation, someone else may be wondering the same things about you. Have you considered that?
I have in fact considered this. That's why I'm concerned that my waffling around due to inexperience may have turned her off which again, is the result of my inexperience. It's also possible she could be thinking all kinds of things about me perhaps fueled by whatever her friends could be speculating on me. All bad things I assume.

-ctb because of unrequited love isn't such a good idea. Why? Because you may find your loved one just around the corner, exactly the day when you feel most hopeless. People bump into each other all the time without expecting it.
I wouldn't be CTB'ing because of one unrequited love, I'd be doing so because of every unrequited love that ever happened to me and to prevent all of the ones I'd mess up in the future. I'm not going to fall in love just because someone bumps into my shoulder it usually takes me years just to get over someone and I'm sick of it. You're also starting to contradict yourself. So I'm supposed to stay alive because I'll happen to find love someday but I also have to be the one to actively pursue it? Which is it?

-let's suppose things work out with her. Do you have any underlying struggles? If she won't be able to take it, she may leave and worsen your current status.
I'm way ahead on you there, my underlying problems are mainly self esteem related and I've actually been told that a relationship can help at least give me the push to work on theee things that being alone can't possibly achieve. Unfortunately these people overestimated my ability to get into one. I know you're trying to subtly push "work on yourself, bro lol" but clearly that hasn't worked for me yet.

-everything needs effort, sometimes so big that you may feel hopeless facing it. If the desire (meeting a potential partner) is stronger than your wish to ctb, face your fears and put yourself out there. You have to analyse your current situation to the best of your ability.
Isn't that what I'm doing already? What more can be done to, as you've so vaguely described, "put yourself out there"? Like what does that really mean? Because all I can imagine when hearing that is turning into some chauvinist jerk that constantly puts the moves out on every woman in sight. Now even if I did decide to do that, then how? Where do I start? What's the first, second, third, and fourth and so on steps even look like? How would I know any of this if I didn't already experience it in my adolescent years when this kind of behavior was more acceptable? Oh silly me for thinking that wasn't the proper way to act back then.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Wlfgrl

Wlfgrl

Sep 29, 2022
dating and sex are overrated. Almost every couples are unhappy or shallow. Most people end up happier alone.
Yeah, I'd be content going through the rest of my life without a romantic partner. I have more choice and control over how I spend my time. It's selfish, but that's just how I see it.

deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
@Dr Iron Arc
I'm not going to fall in love just because someone bumps into my shoulder
What I meant was that people don't decide when, where, how it happens. It just happens, I'm aware it requires time in order to nurture your feelings but what else would you expect? That's how it works.

So I'm supposed to stay alive because I'll happen to find love someday but I also have to be the one to actively pursue it? Which is it?
You have your right choice to deal with things however you please, it's your life.
Yes, love may happen when you least expect it (g(old) saying) and if you wish to speed up the process you would have to be actively looking for a potential partner.
This is no math, women don't rain from the sky.

I know you're trying to subtly push "work on yourself, bro lol" but clearly that hasn't worked for me yet.
That wasn't my intention. I couldn't possibly know what you're struggling with, I was bringing attention to the fact that if one has mental health issues, he/she should focus first on themselves as the relationship is likely to become toxic. That's all.
Self esteem issues can be overcame with the help of a partner for sure. There is no doubt so I agree on that.

What more can be done
All that can be done is meeting new people. Again women don't drop from the sky. Talking stages may sound hellish as a suggestion, but it's really the only way that can lead to a relationship.

Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
Yeah, I'd be content going through the rest of my life without a romantic partner. I have more choice and control over how I spend my time. It's selfish, but that's just how I see it.

same with me, i dont see how its selfish though. Anyway, I think my previous statements were somewhat insensitive and disrespectful. I don't care about my loneliness - for me its just a small inconvenience - and I find it difficult to understand why most people suffer so much when they are lonely. But I don't need to understand, I just need to know that they are suffering.

• Love
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
I've actually been told that a relationship can help at least give me the push to work on theee things that being alone can't possibly achieve. Unfortunately these people overestimated my ability to get into one.
Yeah. That's the problem. Individuals are weak. Even just cognitively. Hyper-individualism is a major pressing problem to solve

Isn't that what I'm doing already? What more can be done to, as you've so vaguely described, "put yourself out there"? Like what does that really mean? Because all I can imagine when hearing that is turning into some chauvinist jerk that constantly puts the moves out on every woman in sight. Now even if I did decide to do that, then how? Where do I start? What's the first, second, third, and fourth and so on steps even look like?
Yeah, everyone has approach anxiety. There's advice on overcoming it. Including deeper reasons why we feel it

Personally, I don't have experience approaching gals for relationships, so ymmv. But I do just chat with anyone & ask about them. Like I'm in a videogame, just curious. Some tell me their life stories. And I'd be honest af about myself. But brevity helps, so you don't overload people with complexity

Really helped me to observe a dumb-but-amusingly-lively gf. Just say a little to put the ball in someone's court. Animals amusing each other

If they don't like me, fuck 'em. I'm a decent person

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Adûnâi and Dr Iron Arc
Wlfgrl

Wlfgrl

Sep 29, 2022
same with me, i dont see how its selfish though. Anyway, I think my previous statements were somewhat insensitive and disrespectful. I don't care about my loneliness - for me its just a small inconvenience - and I find it difficult to understand why most people suffer so much when they are lonely. But I don't need to understand, I just need to know that they are suffering.
Yeah, I mean a lot of people I've met almost talk as if the number 1 goal of life is to find romantic love and I'm just like, I want more time for my hobbies and passions lol. Also, I guess I meant selfish as in I like to spend a lot of time by myself because I can control what I want to do or not do. Selfish to me doesn't have to be negative, just an explanation. I guess I don't really know what it's like to be lonely. I have family, friends interests, and my pet gecko so I'm alright.
Yeah, I mean a lot of people I've met almost talk as if the number 1 goal of life is to find romantic love and I'm just like, I want more time for my hobbies and passions lol. Also, I guess I meant selfish as in I like to spend a lot of time by myself because I can control what I want to do or not do. Selfish to me doesn't have to be negative, just an explanation. I guess I don't really know what it's like to be lonely. I have family, friends interests, and my pet gecko so I'm alright.
I will say though, there are days where I do feel lonely and my friends are too busy or just don't want to hang out. Just gotta stick it out until I go to work or something and get my mind off of it. Staying in the house can drive me mad

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
All that can be done is meeting new people. Again women don't drop from the sky. Talking stages may sound hellish as a suggestion, but it's really the only way that can lead to a relationship.
Why do you act like I was expecting them to materialize out of nowhere? And what even is a talking stage? Nobody taught me this stuff has to happen in stages? What if I've already messed up this stage and nobody ever thought to tell me exactly where I went wrong? Also you seem to be forgetting that I am actively trying to fight for someone right now. Love already happened for me when I didn't expect it to. Before catching these feelings I was already set on killing myself sometime this year before I turn 30 but now that I have fallen this way I've run out of time and even if she rejected me and saved me from this uncertainty right now I'd still have to wait in order to have all my plans ready.

Yeah, everyone has approach anxiety. There's advice on overcoming it. Including deeper reasons why we feel it
Thank you. This actually seems quite helpful but what he is saying is to get experience, which makes sense, but I still feel like it's too late for me to have the experience I'm supposed to be having at my age which is the initial problem this whole thread has been about. I guess that it would have helped if instead of spending my teens and 20s waiting for women to consensually approach me and make their intentions clear I should have just been ignoring their feelings and prioritizing my own by approaching them? Now I feel like it's too late to develop these skills in a reasonable amount of time unless I had a Time Machine or something… I'll try some of these tactics right now though but I doubt it will take enough time.

• Love
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
Why do you act like I was expecting them to materialize out of nowhere? And what even is a talking stage? Nobody taught me this stuff has to happen in stages? What if I've already messed up this stage and nobody ever thought to tell me exactly where I went wrong? Also you seem to be forgetting that I am actively trying to fight for someone right now. Love already happened for me when I didn't expect it to. Before catching these feelings I was already set on killing myself sometime this year before I turn 30 but now that I have fallen this way I've run out of time and even if she rejected me and saved me from this uncertainty right now I'd still have to wait in order to have all my plans ready.

Thank you. This actually seems quite helpful but what he is saying is to get experience, which makes sense, but I still feel like it's too late for me to have the experience I'm supposed to be having at my age which is the initial problem this whole thread has been about. I guess that it would have helped if instead of spending my teens and 20s waiting for women to consensually approach me and make their intentions clear I should have just been ignoring their feelings and prioritizing my own by approaching them? Now I feel like it's too late to develop these skills in a reasonable amount of time unless I had a Time Machine or something… I'll try some of these tactics right now though but I doubt it will take enough time.
point is, no one knows if they fucked up or not. Dating comes with insecurities and risks. Hence the phrase "put yourself out there", find the answers you're looking for.

By talking stage I'm referring to what comes with getting to better know someone (literally talking, hanging out..) and find if both individuals are compatible.

All I'm trying to say, considering you have no experiences, these feelings are normal. And you should seek clarity (if you wish of course), from the woman herself.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
All I'm trying to say, considering you have no experiences, these feelings are normal. And you should seek clarity (if you wish of course), from the woman herself.
Yeah I suppose this could all be alleviated if I could just talk to her for more than bursts of two minutes midshift and find some way to let her know how inexperienced I am. Maybe she just can't believe I have no experience (many of my other coworkers and friends are shocked that I've never been in a relationship before even though I find the reasons for it quite obvious). At least at that point it would explain any behavior I did that she found unusual and if she doesn't like that aspect of me I guess it's done for once and for all. Another failed relationship that I'd take 8-10 years to get over although I intend to definitely CTB before that could ever happen but at least no one can say I didn't try.

I thought it was good when I had "slid in her DMs" as the kids say but I have no idea what to say on there to initiate plus I see her more at work anyway.

• Love
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
Yeah I suppose this could all be alleviated if I could just talk to her for more than bursts of two minutes midshift and find some way to let her know how inexperienced I am. Maybe she just can't believe I have no experience (many of my other coworkers and friends are shocked that I've never been in a relationship before even though I find the reasons for it quite obvious). At least at that point it would explain any behavior I did that she found unusual and if she doesn't like that aspect of me I guess it's done for once and for all. Another failed relationship that I'd take 8-10 years to get over although I intend to definitely CTB before that could ever happen but at least no one can say I didn't try.

I thought it was good when I had "slid in her DMs" as the kids say but I have no idea what to say on there to initiate plus I see her more at work anyway.
I hope things will turn out good.

You can text her just as you would do to a friend. If you put her on a pedestal you'll make things harder on yourself.

Don't worry too much, be spontaneous and I'm sure she will appreciate your initiative (that hoping she's a sensible human being, but if you like her there must be something).

Rooting for you.

• Love
Reactions: SexyIncél
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Well i dont know what drives you to this point but if im guessing it was a peer pressure that moves you, allowed me to share my perspective about dating.

My experience, i never dated anyone in my life, i once have a crush but they already have a boyfriend so i just forget it. When it come to relationship, i never expect much because to be honest my standar were kindda high, not only the girl have to be beatiful but she's also have to be smart and able to indulge me in a intresting conferstation, so that's why i never expect anything when it cames to dating, if i hot this type of girl, im gonna be grateful cause not only i got a girlfriend, but she's also gave me a good reason to not off myself, but if i dont get it, it's fine by me since i know how hard it is to get the exact type of girlfriend.

Now it might be a diffrent circumstance if the case is that i got the exact type but she's been taken by someone better than me and might trap in the same mindset like OP but yeah, i just dont view it as a mandatory thing to have a girlfriend since my standard were quiet high

• Love
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
What I meant was that people don't decide when, where, how it happens. It just happens,
Normie privilege. And what if it doesn't just "happen"? That's what SN is for!

i just dont view it as a mandatory thing to have a girlfriend since my standard were quiet high
Good for you for being volcel. But the views might change with time.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I hope things will turn out good.

You can text her just as you would do to a friend. If you put her on a pedestal you'll make things harder on yourself.

Don't worry too much, be spontaneous and I'm sure she will appreciate your initiative (that hoping she's a sensible human being, but if you like her there must be something).

Rooting for you.
I'm scared to text her again since last time I tried I didn't actually get a response. I've also come to realize that my friends are always the ones who text me first and I've almost never had any reason to initiate a conversation with anyone even for friendly purposes. I'll try to message her in the morning hopefully but I said I would do that before and didn't because I chickened out. It just doesn't seem fair that I have to be the one putting all this effort just to stop myself from wanting to die when I've already wanted that for so long. I'm at the point where I'm more scared of sending a single text message than I am of dying and it's terrifying all around.

• Love
Reactions: deedeme and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I'm at the point where I'm more scared of sending a single text message than I am of dying and it's terrifying all around.
Interesting, haven't you grown less inhibited with years? That's how I feel - even though I have no clue how to use it in my case. And can't you find anyone else? Have you tried Tinder/Badoo? Just message hundreds of people to lower your sensitivity?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Interesting, haven't you grown less inhibited with years? That's how I feel - even though I have no clue how to use it in my case. And can't you find anyone else? Have you tried Tinder/Badoo? Just message hundreds of people to lower your sensitivity?
I've been on Tinder, Hinge, Bumble, Coffee Meets Bagel, OKCupid, and even Facebook Dating. Rarely do I even get matches and never have they even evolved to a point where I developed enough attraction to them to get this emotionally riled up over them. One woman on Tinder literally told me that the fact I had never been in a relationship before at 27 was a genuine red flag. I told her she had a good point and she left the conversation after that. I'm almost 30 now so I feel like it's even more of a deterrent to women in general. She was honestly right and it's not difficult to understand why no woman would actually want someone like me which is why I am continuing to hate myself for even letting things get this far with someone new.

• Love
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
One woman on Tinder literally told me that the fact I had never been in a relationship before at 27 was a genuine red flag. I told her she had a good point and she left the conversation after that. I'm almost 30 now so I feel like it's even more of a deterrent to women in general.
What about betabuxxing? Don't you have a source of income to attract that kind? Or SEAmaxxing? I'd try it if I weren't enslaved.

• Wow
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
What about betabuxxing? Don't you have a source of income to attract that kind? Or SEAmaxxing? I'd try it if I weren't enslaved.
Had to look up what that is. I'm not too familiar with all the incel terminology despite being one. I don't think I could sustain that either because I still live with my mom and I just got a shitty part time job a few months ago and most of it ends up getting spent on the rising costs of food and gas (thanks Californian inflation).

SEAmaxxing doesn't appeal to me either because I'm already Asian and ironically not really attracted to even East Asian women either. I mean my very first crush was the same ethnicity as me but nowadays I find that less attractive.

Right now I still want to make it work with this current girl from my work, as scared as I am and as futile as it seems. I suppose if a woman of any type decided to chuck gender roles out the window and outright explicitly proposition me then I'd be even more of an idiot to not go for that but who knows.

Last edited:
  • Love
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
I've also come to realize that my friends are always the ones who text me first and I've almost never had any reason to initiate a conversation with anyone even for friendly purposes.
Hmm, maybe cultivate seeing things in people, generally being curious about what they want, practicing helping them get it?

After you get experience in this, you gain competence at "what needs to be done"; and people respect you, as you incrementally morph into a leader. Who's conscientious, because you're practiced in perceiving what people want (in order to help them obtain it)

And you'll get experience with consumerists who want-want-want, regardless of what it does to you, and you learn firmness from them

Then some girl finds that hawwwwt

Just a possibility, ymmv

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: sserafim, Adûnâi and Dr Iron Arc
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
I am nearing 25 with little sexual experience. I suppose I am unique in that my virginity does not bother me. There is some emberrasment in the sense that I may feel judgement from some people, but I do not feel any self-judgement. I could die today without getting laid and be perfectly content. Perhaps it is because I have solid friendships with women just as I do men. I also make sure to foster emotional support and openness in my platonic relationshps, as well as not be shy from physical touch.

I find that what I find myself seeking in an intimate relationship I can just as easily cultivate elsewhere in my life.

I know that, deep down, I will find a partner once I am in a place to look for one. And right now, I am content to not pursuing right now.

Perhaps few can relate to me for whatever reason, but I figured I would share that it is possible to feel content with one's lack of sexual experience. May you find peace. Cheers.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and deedeme
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
Normie privilege. And what if it doesn't just "happen"? That's what SN is for!

Good for you for being volcel. But the views might change with time.
normal privilege? What does that even mean lol
I'm scared to text her again since last time I tried I didn't actually get a response. I've also come to realize that my friends are always the ones who text me first and I've almost never had any reason to initiate a conversation with anyone even for friendly purposes. I'll try to message her in the morning hopefully but I said I would do that before and didn't because I chickened out. It just doesn't seem fair that I have to be the one putting all this effort just to stop myself from wanting to die when I've already wanted that for so long. I'm at the point where I'm more scared of sending a single text message than I am of dying and it's terrifying all around.
Start with silly stuff, ask her how her day went, what she's up to and see how it evolves from there. You can make it, just give it a try and don't overthink.
I am nearing 25 with little sexual experience. I suppose I am unique in that my virginity does not bother me. There is some emberrasment in the sense that I may feel judgement from some people, but I do not feel any self-judgement. I could die today without getting laid and be perfectly content. Perhaps it is because I have solid friendships with women just as I do men. I also make sure to foster emotional support and openness in my platonic relationshps, as well as not be shy from physical touch.

I find that what I find myself seeking in an intimate relationship I can just as easily cultivate elsewhere in my life.

I know that, deep down, I will find a partner once I am in a place to look for one. And right now, I am content to not pursuing right now.

Perhaps few can relate to me for whatever reason, but I figured I would share that it is possible to feel content with one's lack of sexual experience. May you find peace. Cheers.
I can definitely relate. I also find this being a healthy approach, often times people seek sex but that will just leave them feeling empty.

Last edited:
  • Informative
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
But what I am worried about most is never being able to travel the world again to see what this planet is like on other places, and I have been dying to do that.
Same! I've always wanted to travel the world

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
just give it a try and don't overthink.
Shocked Oh No GIF

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I'm 32 and I'm a virgin guy. I've never touched or kissed a girl and never had sex.
I'm not particularly good looking, I'm not rich or interesting, no one wants me.

This situation has made me a pathetic little man who never grew up. I look around, I see teenage couples and I realize that I'm just wasting my time.
It's late now, late to find love, late to satisfy a girl, late to discover sex for the first time, late for the first kiss, late for everything.
These are things I had to do in adolescence, and now that train is lost forever.

I can only go with a prostitute to experience what it feels like, but I no longer have the courage or desire to do so.
It might be a stupid reason for CTB, but I'm tired of not enjoying the pleasures in life that are normal for all other people.

I only live to work, there is no woman for me on this Earth, so why live? I'm tired of being alone.
Having no one who loves you is the worst sentence.
I respect every reason to CTB. After all, this world is a joke.