• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Everydayismisery

Jun 25, 2022
Hello everyone,

My life is over and I'm only 27. In November I was living my best life but did have moderately bad anxiety. I was guinea pigged with different antipsychotics for help with anxiety for the next few months, which didn't make sense to me but I figured the doctor knows best.

In February I started having involuntary movements. My face would stick out and start grimacing. Then in March my arms would lift/contort on their own. I figured it was the meds and they weren't helping me anyway so I discontinued them. Didn't help.

Fast forward to now and my arms, neck, back, hands and legs contort and stiffen & I can't move for at least 2 hours a day. "Luckily" it's only 2 hours a day, unfortunately I have no clue when it's going to happen. It's been progressing so rapidly I'm afraid I'll end up permanently contorted like some people.

I was a social person and now I've lost almost all autonomy. I can't drive anymore, go out in public, socialize, date, get an office job, etc. I currently work remote and my job allows me the flexibility to step away for hours at a time at any random time but my employer is going under and I'm going to be laid off any day.

I moved back in with my parents and have to have someone with me at all times in case something happens. They can't stop it but help get me to the couch to position me in more comfortable positions and put pills in my mouth to help relax my muscles since I can't do it myself.

I've since learned I developed an extremely rare antipsychotic induced incurable neurological disorder called generalized dystonia. It seems as though I'm essentially housebound for the rest of my life and in pain from the muscle contractions.

I'm convinced suicide is the only option. I refuse to live like this, it's not living. More so just being alive. I've since attempted to hang myself via partial hanging more times than I can count and regardless of how determined I am to die, survival instinct always kicks in right before things go black and it pisses me off. I don't have an anchor point for full hanging or else I'd be gone. I don't know how else to do it.

I have read on here for months about SN and N. I'm not risking going to jail or back to a psych ward for trying to receive N, and have no clue where to get legit SN other than IC, who I also don't know who or what that is. I've looked online and idk which ones are the right ones to do the job. I see posts about people talking about testing it and being scared but idc I would just do the fasting, take the thing that helps you not vomit, pour it in the water or whatever and chug without hesitation if I knew what I had would kill me.

I've been at my breaking point, I just want to die. I have no access to a gun and can't buy one. I get nauseous at the site of blood so stabbing myself or slitting my wrists isn't an option. I would jump in a heartbeat but I'd need a family member to drive me to a destination which they wouldn't do. I can jump off the roof of our house but I'll just break my legs. Im almost to the point to where im willing to just empty the entire households medicine cabinets and go out suffering. I have a ton of Clonozepam and propranolol and my mom has a 90 day supply of 200mg seroquel. I think that combo would maybe kill me or put me into psychosis or a coma. I'm fine with a coma. My only concern is ending up back in the psych ward or doing even more irreparable damage to my body to where I won't even be able to kill myself.

I will not accept this as my life and I will find a way out. If you read all this, thanks! Idk where else to talk about it and everyone here seems friendly.

aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
i've read it all. im so sorry all that happened. it sounds so tough and i understand how suicide seems to be the only escape for you

as you said, you dont deserve and dont have to live a life filled with sufferance and pain. wish you the best exit whatever is your choice, sending love and support your way 💙 i hope this forum will indeed be the safe space you think it is!! for me it definitely is, never received this much love and patience outside this forum

E

Everydayismisery

Jun 25, 2022
Thank you for your kind words :)

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'm so sorry you got this terrible effect from those medications.

If you overdose they will take you to hospital and pump your stomach. I don't know if it would be fatal in any case.

I wish I had anything more helpful to say. Doctors should know the consequences of what these medications can do...You shouldn't have to suffer this.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so horrifying what you have to endure and I'm sorry that it has come to this point for you. It is terrifying how the human body is capable of torturing us so much and it is understandable why you would be so desperate to leave. A peaceful exit from this life should be a human right and it is cruel how the society denies people that option. Suicide should not be this difficult. I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022
Hello everyone,

My life is over and I'm only 27. In November I was living my best life but did have moderately bad anxiety. I was guinea pigged with different antipsychotics for help with anxiety for the next few months, which didn't make sense to me but I figured the doctor knows best.

In February I started having involuntary movements. My face would stick out and start grimacing. Then in March my arms would lift/contort on their own. I figured it was the meds and they weren't helping me anyway so I discontinued them. Didn't help.

Fast forward to now and my arms, neck, back, hands and legs contort and stiffen & I can't move for at least 2 hours a day. "Luckily" it's only 2 hours a day, unfortunately I have no clue when it's going to happen. It's been progressing so rapidly I'm afraid I'll end up permanently contorted like some people.

I was a social person and now I've lost almost all autonomy. I can't drive anymore, go out in public, socialize, date, get an office job, etc. I currently work remote and my job allows me the flexibility to step away for hours at a time at any random time but my employer is going under and I'm going to be laid off any day.

I moved back in with my parents and have to have someone with me at all times in case something happens. They can't stop it but help get me to the couch to position me in more comfortable positions and put pills in my mouth to help relax my muscles since I can't do it myself.

I've since learned I developed an extremely rare antipsychotic induced incurable neurological disorder called generalized dystonia. It seems as though I'm essentially housebound for the rest of my life and in pain from the muscle contractions.

I'm convinced suicide is the only option. I refuse to live like this, it's not living. More so just being alive. I've since attempted to hang myself via partial hanging more times than I can count and regardless of how determined I am to die, survival instinct always kicks in right before things go black and it pisses me off. I don't have an anchor point for full hanging or else I'd be gone. I don't know how else to do it.

I have read on here for months about SN and N. I'm not risking going to jail or back to a psych ward for trying to receive N, and have no clue where to get legit SN other than IC, who I also don't know who or what that is. I've looked online and idk which ones are the right ones to do the job. I see posts about people talking about testing it and being scared but idc I would just do the fasting, take the thing that helps you not vomit, pour it in the water or whatever and chug without hesitation if I knew what I had would kill me.

I've been at my breaking point, I just want to die. I have no access to a gun and can't buy one. I get nauseous at the site of blood so stabbing myself or slitting my wrists isn't an option. I would jump in a heartbeat but I'd need a family member to drive me to a destination which they wouldn't do. I can jump off the roof of our house but I'll just break my legs. Im almost to the point to where im willing to just empty the entire households medicine cabinets and go out suffering. I have a ton of Clonozepam and propranolol and my mom has a 90 day supply of 200mg seroquel. I think that combo would maybe kill me or put me into psychosis or a coma. I'm fine with a coma. My only concern is ending up back in the psych ward or doing even more irreparable damage to my body to where I won't even be able to kill myself.

I will not accept this as my life and I will find a way out. If you read all this, thanks! Idk where else to talk about it and everyone here seems friendly.
Are you sure about your diagnosis, is there really no chance of it improving in the future?

D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
Wishing you hope to find a peaceful exit if that's what you choose. I am so sorry you're going through all of that.

E

Everydayismisery

Jun 25, 2022
Are you sure about your diagnosis, is there really no chance of it improving in the future?
Im 99% positive. I've been researching drug induced dystonia as well as watched videos of people with the condition and my symptoms are spot on. My general doctor believes it's dystonia, but cannot diagnose it. I have to see a neurologist who specializes in movement disorders, but that appointment is 2 months. Idk if I can make it that long. I've been actively trying to kill myself for months. Ideally, I wouldn't want to die if this went away. It's just been progressing so rapidly, now as of this morning my jaw is locked to the right side, it hurts and I can't adjust it. Everything I've read says it's permanent and incurable, hence my suicidal ideation/planning/attempts.

Your questioning does give me hope, but if I go to the doctor and he diagnoses me with dystonia it will devastate me to the point that and I will probably jump out of the car if there's a truck passing by on the highway.

In questioning if it will improve in the future, it appears to be that the only way is to manage it with Parkinson's medications or brain surgery. None of which are guaranteed to work, they don't eliminate the symptoms, just help you manage.

I apologize for being so negative, this is just debilitating and it's unbelievably difficult to cope with. Now I'm even jealous of people just walking and moving their body freely, something I never thought I would take for granted and am now envious of.

• Aww..
Reactions: Endtimes1
E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022
Im 99% positive. I've been researching drug induced dystonia as well as watched videos of people with the condition and my symptoms are spot on. My general doctor believes it's dystonia, but cannot diagnose it. I have to see a neurologist who specializes in movement disorders, but that appointment is 2 months. Idk if I can make it that long. I've been actively trying to kill myself for months. Ideally, I wouldn't want to die if this went away. It's just been progressing so rapidly, now as of this morning my jaw is locked to the right side, it hurts and I can't adjust it. Everything I've read says it's permanent and incurable, hence my suicidal ideation/planning/attempts.

Your questioning does give me hope, but if I go to the doctor and he diagnoses me with dystonia it will devastate me to the point that and I will probably jump out of the car if there's a truck passing by on the highway.

In questioning if it will improve in the future, it appears to be that the only way is to manage it with Parkinson's medications or brain surgery. None of which are guaranteed to work, they don't eliminate the symptoms, just help you manage.

I apologize for being so negative, this is just debilitating and it's unbelievably difficult to cope with. Now I'm even jealous of people just walking and moving their body freely, something I never thought I would take for granted and am now envious of.
You have all the right in the world to be negative and upset. You only trusted people with your safety, it's something we need to do often. Sadly, sometimes they're incompetent or you are simply unlucky.

I still think you should try with other doctors if possible. But you should definitely try to restrain your frustration in case of an answer you don't like.

Reactions: Everydayismisery