• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
It's something i've always struggled with…letting go of the past,of old friends of anything really. I had a friend for 2 years that left me for my shitty actions and she meant the absolute world to me…and since then even now i'm not fully over her…now i lost a friend like that again that i'd known 6 years…a friend that meant way more than she did towards the end…and its broken me shes gone…is killing me that i know its all my fault…and i hate that she managed to replace me so easily…and rightfully and understandably no one fucking cares of gives a shit…they all want me to suffer for what i did…they won't help me get her back they won't help me find peace…they all want me to suffer and I can't deal with her being gone I can't deal with all the hate I receive I can't deal with all these issues i have that continue to hurt and push people away…i can't deal with it anymore but I can't seem to fucking find a way out…

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
It's really hard when we lose ones we loved, especially if it's by our own actions. Even years later, I do still think of the hurt I've caused others in the past. My mistakes and actions will never be forgotten, and I can't take those back. All I can do is wish them well, and think of them occasionally in silence.

I don't think we really ever get over losing those we cherish, regardless of how it happened.

<3