• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kommsussertod

kommsussertod

Life is overwhelming, I’m ready for the next one.
Mar 31, 2024
Well I've lost everything. No friends. No family. No job. No safety. No peace.
I live in Ohio if anyone wants to join me. You don't have to do it with me but I'd like someone to hang out with so I don't die alone in the woods. Either way though.

I'm bringing a knife and my pills, plus some visine just to slow my heart rate and lower my blood pressure (it'll calm me down and help me ease into "sleep"). Looking for a place to do it. If I have enough money I'm going to NY so I can die near my old house, sentimental reasons I guess.

If I make another post it's because my dumbass can't ever fucking do this right.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I live in Ohio if anyone wants to join me. You don't have to do it with me but I'd like someone to hang out with so I don't die alone in the woods. Either way though.
what part of OH, I'm from northwestern Ohio
Can probably voice call if you want someone to talk to so you're not alone

Reactions: winterparty
Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
Don't hesitate to come back if you need to talk/keep us updated, but you're sure about that, i wish you to succeed go in peace .

Reactions: kommsussertod
W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
I Wish you so much strength but can you Tell us more about your plan?

PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Mar 5, 2024
Well I've lost everything. No friends. No family. No job. No safety. No peace.

I'm bringing a knife and my pills, plus some visine just to slow my heart rate and lower my blood pressure (it'll calm me down and help me ease into "sleep"). Looking for a place to do it. If I have enough money I'm going to NY so I can die near my old house, sentimental reasons I guess.

If I make another post it's because my dumbass can't ever fucking do this right.
I don't have advice or anything, and i wish you only the best and peace.

I do want to say : I love Rei Ayanami, i like your profile picture :D Not sure if you watched Evangelion, but who knows, maybe if you end up doing it, you'll end up in the human instrumentality, and you'll get cool insights

Reactions: kommsussertod
deaddogsfuneral

deaddogsfuneral

sadgirl forever
Apr 16, 2024
Like other people have said, if you're planning to use a knife then you might want to reconsider. There's a good chance you'll just be left in a lot of pain rather than your intended goal. I hope you can find peace.

kommsussertod

kommsussertod

Life is overwhelming, I’m ready for the next one.
Mar 31, 2024
I don't have advice or anything, and i wish you only the best and peace.

I do want to say : I love Rei Ayanami, i like your profile picture :D Not sure if you watched Evangelion, but who knows, maybe if you end up doing it, you'll end up in the human instrumentality, and you'll get cool insights
Thank you. Though I'm moreso like Shinji, Rei is also someone I really relate to. I want to be okay with my own destruction the way she is.
Like other people have said, if you're planning to use a knife then you might want to reconsider. There's a good chance you'll just be left in a lot of pain rather than your intended goal. I hope you can find peace.
A knife is only for cutting my wrists. It'll make me feel better, somehow. Always did before
I'm assuming the knife is for cutting, I would advice against it as it rarely works and the damage could be permanent.
It's only for self harm. Not for ending my life. cutting will help me calm down.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and Ash
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
what part of OH, I'm from northwestern Ohio
Can probably voice call if you want someone to talk to so you're not alone
Me too. I hate Ohio. Just living in Ohio alone is a good reason to CTB lol.

Anyway to the OP:

I hope you find the peace from your suffering that you deserve.