• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

islima

islima

Jun 12, 2020
Hi all

It so happens that it was my final day at work, they decided to cancel my work contract due to 'poor performance'.Even though the money they paid was so little that it covered my basic needs but it kept me and my family going. Being the sole breadwinner out of three sibling and including mother I don't know what the future holds from today. I have no money savings as all the money went towards looking for the needs of the family. I have no hope that things will work out, I want to CTB, I already have SN at my disposal. Before I CTB I have to get the money from the Unemployment Insurance Fund so my family can at least get money for at least 3 months after I'm gone. To do this I Have to be alive.

R

raindrop

Sep 23, 2020
I'm sorry that you are at this point in your life. You sound like someone who worked his whole life to help others to exist. Why don't they help you now? That's not fair.

Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
Good luck, Islima, it sounds like you are working so hard for them and I'm sure they will be grateful for what you have done. I hope that things work out for you.

Reactions: islima and raindrop
islima

islima

Jun 12, 2020
Good luck, Islima, it sounds like you are working so hard for them and I'm sure they will be grateful for what you have done. I hope that things work out for you.
Thank you for the kind Words @Stick. I want to leave this world as, the chances of getting employment in my country are slim.
I'm sorry that you are at this point in your life. You sound like someone who worked his whole life to help others to exist. Why don't they help you now? That's not fair.
At the moment they do not know what I'm going through. I have to put on a tough face while deep down I'm hurting.

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrop and Stick
R

raindrop

Sep 23, 2020
I don't have any good advice, just wishing you good luck. I try to imagine what would happen if you tell your family about the situation. How would they react?

Reactions: islima
islima

islima

Jun 12, 2020
It would kill them, especially my mother. I all essence I am suffering as is, I need them to understand the decision I have taken.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick