• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Context: ill book a hotel room and CTB there. Also i dont assets (only debts) / Dont have heirs, only parents are alive.

i dont want to leave any opened/pending bill for my family but i just realise that in most part of hotels i can only pay in the moment i checkout in the hotel.

Since for obvious reason ill be dead before checkout time, the hotel will charge my family? Or legally speaking, in case of suicide, the hotel cannot charge any family related to the guest and then the debt is erased?

I fear the hotel can charge a huge amount of money from my family, claiming extra expense due to my suicide case in the room.

Since i cannot pay in advance for the accomodation, what can i do to make sure my family wont have to deal with this issue?

Thanks.

Last edited:
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
check out if your bank account app has the ability to program sending money to the person you'd want to receive it

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
What are you trying to say? They'll charge your credit card.

Your debts are not your parents' responsibility; rather, they fall to your estate.

Do you have an estate or assets? lol

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
What are you trying to say? They'll charge your credit card

Your debts are not your parents' responsibility; rather, they fall to your estate.

Do you have an estate or assets? lol
Sorry forgot to put context: ill book a hotel room to CTB.

I dont have assets only debts. Lol
Since im not able to pay the hotel before checkoutime i fear they can charge a super extra fee due to the CTB and somehow charge my family since my credit card limit is currently very low.
check out if your bank account app has the ability to program sending money to the person you'd want to receive it
The problem is that the hotel can only receive money in the reception after checkout. They dont receive scheduled money or prepaid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Little_Suzy
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Depending on country, but as a general rule of thumb, if you are over 18, the hotel chain would file a request for payment with whoever would be handling your affairs afterwards. If there are no assets, then they are left out. Then it is usually called a write-off.

Walter

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Depending on country, but as a general rule of thumb, if you are over 18, the hotel chain would file a request for payment with whoever would be handling your affairs afterwards. If there are no assets, then they are left out. Then it is usually called a write-off.

Walter
Thank you.
Its a "regular" western country.
I dont have assets. Also dont have heirs/children, only parents.

I think the hotel will probably charge in my credit card since most probable ill have to leave my credit card info in the reception during checkin protocol.
In case they try to charge a huge amount of fee, i wont have funds in this cards and the hotel will not be able to charge anyone else, since i have no assets nor heirs.

Am i correct in this assumption, Walter @whywere ?
Thank you for your help.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Sorry forgot to put context: ill book a hotel room to CTB.

I dont have assets only debts. Lol
Since im not able to pay the hotel before checkoutime i fear they can charge a super extra fee due to the CTB and somehow charge my family since my credit card limit is currently very low.

The problem is that the hotel can only receive money in the reception after checkout. They dont receive scheduled money or prepaid.

Don't worry! Extra housekeeping is complimentary.

Hotels have accident insurance to cover these situations. I wouldn't be concerned because the credit card company must accept the housekeeping bill, and if they do, they must bear the cost.

You usually pay the full bill when you check out, but the hotel charges your credit card for the first night.

For an investigation, LE will seize both your body and the room.

Debts are yours, and they will likely die with you. Your parents cannot be sued unless they're co-signers.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
If you would have to make a deposit on the card to make a reservation, make sure that the credit line has enough on there to handle the deposit. Just thought of something, make sure that none of your financial affairs have a co-signer on any of them.

The deposit is before check-in. I have had hotels that would charge half of the amount of my stay. I was in Hawai'i for Christmas and the hotel charged me for half the stay when I checked in. Now I was there for 3 weeks also. Always had to have a card on file no matter what. Now remember that my stay was for 3 weeks also. I have stayed for one or two nights for work and did not have to pay anything till departure.

Every hotel and hotel chain have different polices.

Walter

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you CTB in their hotel, I highly doubt they'll even charge you (your credit card), or anyone else in your family. That would just look bad. Sort of tacky. Now, if you somehow damage anything during your CTB, that may be a different story.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb