• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
This is going to be kind of long so i dont expect yall to read this fully but still

So lets start off with recent events.
I was in training to be a truck driver in the US and while i was on the road i found out my fiance was cheating on me with online people since the day i left
Im fixing to loose this job because they learned of my SH habits and saw the scars, put me in a hotel (where supriss suprise i sh again) and now im on a bus back to the company so they can let me go and send me back home
Home, i live with my parents now and i sleep on the couch in the living room. They use me for money because of drug problems they have and since i dont have a room i have no privacy to anything
We got, or should i say they got evicted because of said drug problems and used me to pay for rent, ended up buying drugs.
Before that in my teenage years i was physically and mentally abused by family members and attempted CTB (mixed otc medication, almost worked)
Theres more details that i wont put here because it wont matter by the end of this week, or mid way through it
Im 22 m in the US, j reside in texas and texas will be my resting place. I just want to feel peace

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's so awful how many humans are so unnecessarily cruel and just create way more suffering. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I'm so sorry..... I will never understand why some people get to bear so much while others have an easy life. I m tempted to say, you re only 22, give it another try.... but I know how it feels... the break-up, the lack of support, the auto-aggression......
May you find the peace you wish for. You deserve it.