• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
I Thought I Had Covid-19 But My Test Was Negative Disappointed Tbh I Was Hoping To Find My Bus Ticket Sooner Because Of Being Asthmatic & Coughing My Guts Up
My Mother Found Out That I Want To ctb and just thinks I'm being silly again she forced me to consult a gp online and get antibiotics and steroids
What I don't understand I have chosen my method SN To ctb I just need it I'm not worried about drinking it
Only vomiting that's been my failure with other overdoses up till now
The inflammation in my stomach caused by these overdoses despite taking stomach medication is my failure
I thought maybe CO method as you breathe it in and I'm asthmatic anyway but I want to completely honest with you all
I don't know how to use the CO method at all soz
All I Want Is Peace My Mum Gave Birth To Me But I Feel Ending My Life Should Be My Choice & My Definite Decision
It Should Be In My Hands When I Want To ctb Why I Want To
Peace Is My Choice

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Most of us relate to this. We all just want some kind of peace ultimately and are looking for it in death. I'm sorry life has brought yo to this point bro.

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Most of us relate to this. We all just want some kind of peace ultimately and are looking for it in death. I'm sorry life has brought yo to this point bro.
Thanks friend for the reply by the way I'm a she tiger
Yes we all want peace I want to sleep forever I'm only happy asleep reason being I take sleeping pills at night
But sadly my overdoses with them have failed and my gp refused to prescribe me more so now I use them as recommended only so them and my benzodiazepines don't get stopped again
so if sleep for me is peaceful than death sure will be ultimate sleep forever
Hugs & peace to you:hug:

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Thanks friend for the reply by the way I'm a she tiger
Yes we all want peace I want to sleep forever I'm only happy asleep reason being I take sleeping pills at night
But sadly my overdoses with them have failed and my gp refused to prescribe me more so now I use them as recommended only so them and my benzodiazepines don't get stopped again
so if sleep for me is peaceful than death sure will be ultimate sleep forever
Hugs & peace to you:hug:
I wish I could get some peace/ relief from sleeping. My GP refuses to prescribe any sleeping tablets or benzos at all. When I was in hospital recently they practically shovelled them into me even though I was very reluctant at first. If I'd known I would have to go cold turkey the minute I got home I would've point blank refused any. I thought that was a bit barbaric, she could at least have weaned me off them.

I absolutely love your profile pic by the way, think that's my all-time favourite I've seen on here!

• Hugs
Reactions: Tigeress Lost
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
I wish I could get some peace/ relief from sleeping. My GP refuses to prescribe any sleeping tablets or benzos at all. When I was in hospital recently they practically shovelled them into me even though I was very reluctant at first. If I'd known I would have to go cold turkey the minute I got home I would've point blank refused any. I thought that was a bit barbaric, she could at least have weaned me off them.

I absolutely love your profile pic by the way, think that's my all-time favourite I've seen on here!
Thank You I Love All Types Of Cats tbh I feel like I'm a tigeress in a human body all my life & my horoscopes are Leo and year of the tiger so that says a lot about me
No it is not fair making u go cold turkey off sleeping pills or benzodiazepines if they didn't wish you to have them after hospital treatment at home than they should not force you to take them in hospital
Tbh I know why they force them on people in mental units so patients are asleep & less work for the night staff
Hugs:hug: & peace to you friend
Which county are you from

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Thank You I Love All Types Of Cats tbh I feel like I'm a tigeress in a human body all my life & my horoscopes are Leo and year of the tiger so that says a lot about me
No it is not fair making u go cold turkey off sleeping pills or benzodiazepines if they didn't wish you to have them after hospital treatment at home than they should not force you to take them in hospital
Tbh I know why they force them on people in mental units so patients are asleep & less work for the night staff
Hugs:hug: & peace to you friend
Which county are you from
You are so right! I was awake all night every night in hospital so it was less bother for the staff to shovel in the pills, even though I wasn't being any bother to them and said I'd rather not take any.
I love all cats too, from the domestic moggy to the big superpredators. You sound like a kindred spirit :hug:
I'm from N. Ireland by the way.

• Love
Reactions: Tigeress Lost
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
You are so right! I was awake all night every night in hospital so it was less bother for the staff to shovel in the pills, even though I wasn't being any bother to them and said I'd rather not take any.
I love all cats too, from the domestic moggy to the big superpredators. You sound like a kindred spirit :hug:
I'm from N. Ireland by the way.
Hi Friend

Yup we are two of a kind I'm from uk the story of been given sleeping pills in mental hospitals has happened to me they want all patients asleep so less bother for them and if by chance you do wake up they have faces like dragons
Not fair totally unfair reason I will never go in one again even if I am suicidal I tell them I'm not just for the very reason
My treatment this January as an outpatient was awful no one wanted to listen just pushed more pills on me in the end I refused to go
Mental Health Has Gone Down The NHS Are No Good In The UK
They only fail people who do ask for help
And I for one will not be asking them again for help or advice
my family are the same they hear of ctb and say you are mental
Same with my so called friends they use me and if I complain I'm mental
I'm Sick Of Being Called MENTAL
My Decision To ctb is my choice my right alone
I truly understand everyone out there who wish to ctb something must have pushed them in that decision
Pro-choice forums never existed before when I took my first paracetamol overdose
This Is The Only safe Kind place I have found where caring understanding people are who know how I feel

thank you friend x
Peace and hugs to you in Northern Ireland from London Uk :heart: :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Morphosis
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Hi Friend
Yes I Completely Understand How You Feel May You & Me Get Our Tickets For The Bus & Have A Swift Travel & Find Peace I'm With You Good Luck :heart:

Peace & Hugs With You :hug: