• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

Most people die of cancer or heart disease which are painful. as i said 40% chance of cancer cancer is very painful torture. so are many diseases of old age alsheimers, arthritis , trouble breathing etc.

you keep saying everything is low % , 40% of cancer alone is not low and nothing is worth extreme pain not even a minute of it . not when you add up all the threats the % is not low because so many horrible things can happen. i don't care if it were 1% there is no reason to risk unbearable pain much less whern you add up all of the threats. 40% chance of cancer , 25% chance of stroke and that's just 2 hells out of hundreds

most humans over 65 need assistance with daily tasks. you had no idea you have no clue how bad pain can be or old age:

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Most people die of cancer or heart disease which are painful.
You haven't provided a source for this
as i said 40% chance of cancer cancer is very painful
I have already addressed this claim. There are risk factors. It isn't 40% for everyone
so are many diseases of old age alsheimers, arthritis , trouble breathing etc.
Not every disease is debilitating. Some can be managed, some don't affect them as much. Plus it doesn't happen to every elderly person.
most humans over 65 need assistance with daily tasks. you had no idea you have no clue how bad pain can be or old age:

From your link:

From the data, the researchers determined the percentage of older adults in five categories of function or adaptation:

• 31% were as mobile as they desired and performed all activities of daily living without any assistance
  • 25% were as mobile as they desired and performed all activities of daily living but needed help from one or more devices, such as canes or bathroom grab bars
Fine we can stop here. That's 56% of elderly people who at most need a cane to walk around. Is this torture? I don't think so.
  • 21% needed someone to help them get around or with one or more activities of daily living
What does this imply? Driving someone somewhere? It is unclear
  • 18% said they had trouble being mobile or performing activities of daily living, even with assistive devices and changes in the home
  • 6% limited their activities and mobility, even with assistive devices and changes in the home
Ok this makes sense. So 24% have a very limited life okay.

And again from the website

There are a number of things you can do to help ward off becoming frail or disabled, or prevent either from getting worse. These include: list
And it lists all the things you can do to prevent that. So again, it's not gonna be the same fate for literally everyone.
And even if you do need an assistive device. Are you being tortured? I haven't met a single elderly adult who wants to ctb over having to walk with a cane. And that accounts for what 56%?
Are all of the adults who need assistance in terrible pain? I don't think so.