• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dyligent

dyligent

Mar 6, 2024
I'm ready to CTB I think I just don't want to go out alone. One of my friends passively jokes about a suicide pact all the time but she's not as serious about it as I am. Also I was debating between argon gas or co2. I'm so sick of living here

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
.... sometimes i consider asking people i know are suicidal, but it's the same - they also aren't as serious. it would probably just hinder my plans... i get how you feel. the prospect of dying with someone is wonderful, but odds are so low...

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
I'm ready to CTB I think I just don't want to go out alone. One of my friends passively jokes about a suicide pact all the time but she's not as serious about it as I am. Also I was debating between argon gas or co2. I'm so sick of living here
This is not a team sport and you should not be dragging others into it imho
I can understand why couples who have been together a life time may do this but generally dying is something you do alone especially if it is by choice.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
why you making it a big deal? also it's pain in the ass dying alone is much better

Zvetok26

Zvetok26

Jun 7, 2022
I get you. I am lonely. I don't have any friends. I wish I could at least not die alone.
suicide is a lonely miserable activity.