• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Helloooo mister Parents.

So, I tried your game "life" (shitty title by the way), I played during, like, 38 years ?

And damn, it's super hard, frustrating and not even good.

Yeah, I know, it's all about the journey, the little moment of happiness, bla bla bla, but hey, there is no fucking goal in your game ! There is no special reward, no sense, it's just absurd.

I have to suffer for 80 years for nothing ??? Bro, it's fucked up. How the fuck do you want me to like a game so stupid.
I want a refund.

I can't get one ? Why ? You litteraly forced me to play ! I tried, and it sucks, you done a shitty job with the character customization.

You want me to have a good moment ? Then give me my refund damn it.

What, you are going to cry because I don't want your stupid game ?? Wtf dude. You forced me to play.

You know what ? You can go fuck yourself. If I can't get a refund, I'm going to put this shit into the trash. Where it belongs.

Not today, because I know you will be very sad, but one day, that's for sure.

I don't even need a full refund, I just want to quit the game! where's the fucking exit button??

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Is anyone hopeful there's a new DLC in the future that makes it worth playing for you?
The only DLC that would be acceptable for me is having people always smiling, playing games and enjoy life without envy, anger and a lot of stupid things.
The Developers told me that to project such DLC, the expenses would be too high, like all the gold on the planet.
If I find time, i want to project an AI that inserting some parameters tells me if in this life I'm screw*d or if I still have some little hope.
But my regular human brain already knows the answer probably :ahhha:

Last edited:
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
I see my parents as selfish as fuck, so while I don't expect a refund, I see them as two of the most incompetent parents I've ever met. My dad literally got in a minor car accident with me in the car and drove away - who does that? A weirdo, that's who. I hate I have their genes. But I won't have them when I'm gone and their genetic clusterfuck family line dies with me.

Some days I am giddy at the prospect of not being here, but I'm not at all delusional. This is a game I really did try to participate in, but I see now absolutely how it's absolutely toxic at its core and set up by powerhungry assholes. I won't deal with this for much longer. We say fuck the game and fuck them when we opt out. If there wasn't climate collapse I'd have deep regret about this being my choice on some level, but I anticipate the next 25+ years is going to start being very difficult, so fuck staying around for that. Fuck that.

My goals are simple - finding a few people who get CTB and us getting high as fuck in a field and dying while listening to music and being in each other's arms as we transition to emptiness feels perfect. It's all I think about. Fuck love, fuck jobs, fuck it all. Love this board, and love my dream of death, forever.

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
If we could just quit the consciousness/awareness part. Then i wouldn't care tbh. Have you ever been so drunk you blacked out the most of the night?

Have you ever taken a lot of benzodiazepines where you blacked out? You continue to function, you just don't remember it.

Have you ever been in narcosis and had surgery?

The point is your consciousness/awareness of internal and external existence is briefly gone. So you don't remember.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
If we could just quit the consciousness/awareness part. Then i wouldn't care tbh. Have you ever been so drunk you blacked out the most of the night?

Have you ever taken a lot of benzodiazepines where you blacked out? You continue to function, you just don't remember it.

Have you ever been in narcosis and had surgery?

The point is your consciousness/awareness of internal and external existence is briefly gone. So you don't remember.
It honestly wouldn't be bad if we could somehow dull the senses where you didn't feel pain or stress. You saw everything but no matter what happens you just react like a jellyfish or robot.

Reactions: marchshift