• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am currently in a clinic. And they have such a fucking stupid mindset. The main indicator for someone's suffering level are sleeping patterns (can't sleep, sleep too much) and eating habits. Maybe also suicidal thoughts. I once went there and said I barely have sleeping issues and the doctors concluded I felt "too good for being in a clinic". I was going through a living hell a mixed manic depressive episode and was very suicidal. With playing the "suicidal card" they allowed me to stay but the boss of that clinic left nasty comments and wanted me to go as soon as possible.

Well I am again in this clinic. I noticed how the game is played in the meanwhile. However, lying is not necessary. My sleep rhythm is completely fucked, I barely can eat and I am very suicidal. Well seemingly I won the game. However, it is not enough. Honestly the clinic barely helps. Today I was at home and felt maybe even a lot better with more privacy and freetime. Well if the German fucking government gave me 1/3 of the money they spend on my mental health as welfare instead everything was fine. But no I have to kill myself instead. And all the media ghouls agitate against unemployed people. Honestly I see it coming that one day they lash out against this forum. Don't dare to take me as example you bastards. It was fucking you who agitated against people like me. While pretending to be saviors of vulnerable people you fucking hypocrites.

Grain of salt: I don't know whether these criteria apply to other clinics too. I assume maybe not?

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
That's honestly really stupid I agree. Even if someone has normal sleep patterns and eats fine it doesn't mean they're not suffering. That clinic seems really trash and I'm so sorry you have to deal with that and the other bs you mentioned

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
It's not my case. But the thing about sleep patterns and eating habits reminds me of my father.

My father sometimes says that my depression and stress are related to my eating habits and always tries to give me vitamins to "improve the blood circulation in my brain," but honestly, it hasn't helped me at all.
The worst part is that my father doesn't want me to take medication because he thinks it's a waste of money and instead wants me to consume "natural" things because he believes they are better for my health.
This also happens with sleep patterns because he believes that consuming vitamins will help improve my sleep, although I haven't noticed any improvement.

Something that seems stupid to me is when he tells me that I should eat better because he always prepares food at home and his food is high in fat. Sometimes I would see meat steaks floating in oil... It doesn't surprise me that my brother gained 15 kg thanks to my father's food...

How the hell does he expect me to eat better if he prepares food in the worst possible way? Sometimes I'm so disgusted by his food that I don't eat, and yet he still thinks my mental problems are because of my poor diet...

fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
The sleeping criteria is so damn stupid, that's the one thing I've been able to keep up because of my rigid-ish routine,, feel like a lot of us "high functioning" suicidal people are too often overlooked. We think about it in a logical serious way rather than seeing it as an emotional escape and it's super frustrating

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
The sleeping criteria is so damn stupid, that's the one thing I've been able to keep up because of my rigid-ish routine,, feel like a lot of us "high functioning" suicidal people are too often overlooked. We think about it in a logical serious way rather than seeing it as an emotional escape and it's super frustrating
Yeah I'm also in that "high-functioning" group and I find this frustrating as well. By the time I actually do start having those symptoms (like sleeping too much and having no appetite) it's already too late, there's no way to help, because that's a very advanced stage of depression for me.

Some of the questions my psychiatrist asks me just make me want to roll my eyes because they were clearly designed for a different group and apparently psychiatry hasn't learned that suicidal people aren't one undifferentiated mass yet.