• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ChronicPainExistent

ChronicPainExistent

Jan 3, 2024
I'm open to playing with anyone, even if you don't know anything about chess. It also doesn't necessarily have to be chess—perhaps you're more partial to other games like, say, checkers, shogi, or go?

If it matters, I'm somewhere in the intermediate level range as a player. I've never actually played in competitive tournaments before, but I've played tons online. I'm rated at around 2000/1700 across all time controls on lichess/chess.com.

I'm extremely enthusiastic about chess; it's often been my favorite thing to watch when I just want to relax, and I've also worked on quite a few programming projects relating to chess.

Reactions: zeecen
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I like chess, I remember when I was on a ward in 2016 I ended up playing chess with a nurse, I won haha. Yeah if you want a game online I'll play you

Reactions: zeecen
Z

zeecen

Mar 30, 2024
I'd be down to play chess, checkers, etc any time.

ChronicPainExistent

ChronicPainExistent

Jan 3, 2024
Nice, lovely. I'll PM both of you guys. Sorry for the delay — I've gotten more occupied lately than I expected to be

brimstonenfire_rain

brimstonenfire_rain

Wonder of U
Jul 13, 2023
I like chess, but I've never taken it seriously, I don't know the openings, I just play a bit randomly, you know