• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Chances of success seem to be based on spawn location
And spawn locations are horribly unbalanced
The balance is way off, there are tons of classes nobody wants to play.
The story sucks, the server is P2W and I hate the characters
Character customization
Can't believe they made the gender randomly chosen and put customizing it behind a paywall smh
The police need an update they just keep attacking the citizens
Respawn wasn't implemented at all
Health potions don't restore all your health.
The tutorial sucks and is fucking 18 years long
If you want to unlock professional careers it's another 4 year tutorial
Fast travel needs to be implemented ASAP
I get that RNG mechanics can add to the longevity of the game but some folks spawn in with missing legs ffs. It's just too harsh imo.
Give people a proper character creation screen rather than handing them a randomly generated character that does not suit their personal aesthetic or play style.
Devs made sleeping way too hard
You don't choose a difficulty

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
And spawn locations are horribly unbalanced
Can you explain this?
the server is P2W
99.9% of the players live modestly with a wage of 50,000 gold a year or lower and manage to live a modestly happy life. Is that really pay to win? You can't succeed in MMRPGs without doing some grinding [work], right?

If you want to unlock professional careers it's another 4 year tutorial
There are two tiers of professional careers: the 4 year and the trades career. Trades career tutorial is like 6 mo to 2 years at most and gives more gold than the 4 year career on average.

Fast travel needs to be implemented ASAP
It's available in select worlds like Japan

Give people a proper character creation screen rather than handing them a randomly generated character that does not suit their personal aesthetic or play style.
We actually could have this today! But ethics committees keep shutting down designer babies because it's "not fair". :( Dang nerfs.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Can you explain this?
there are good spawn locations and bad spawn locations
you could be one of the people who don't get enough food to eat each day

99.9% of the players live modestly with a wage of 50,000 gold a year or lower and manage to live a modestly happy life. Is that really pay to win? You can't succeed in MMRPGs without doing some grinding [work], right?
it's also pay2play. This life is really nickel and diming us.

Reactions: Forveleth
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
there are good spawn locations and bad spawn locations
you could be one of the people who don't get enough food to eat each day

it's also pay2play. This life is really nickel and diming us.
It's not pay to play. You get 15-18 years free in most spawn places where you can develop your skills and then you can start grinding for some loot. Grinding can be difficult because everyone is grinding, so many grind locations aren't available. What stats you choose to invest when you're younger affect what grind slots you'll have access to in the future. But you don't pay to start off in this world. A new character creation card is as easy as two players getting together and holding hands or making the bed jump like in the sims LOL Some people didn't get that trait and have to spend their loot to get that new character creation card though :( And sometimes it doesn't work anyway [it's a lotto system]. :((

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
It's not pay to play. You get 15-18 years free in most spawn
yeap but your kid growing up and parents pay for you into you are old enough to get your own job then it becomes pay to play

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
yeap but your kid growing up and parents pay for you into you are old enough to get your own job then it becomes pay to play
Pay to play =/= grinding for gold. Everyone is working for gold. Job = gold. Not pay to play. You could also choose to just live on the streets, live free without earning any gold and no one can stop you. Harder live but hey, no grind, no gold. But it's still just gold. There are players who are nice enough to give you free gold and free food and free items. If you bought a chariot or car, that doubles as a shelter :) No need to spend gold for inns! You can always let your character starve to death or go through old tutorial forums to figure out how to end playing the game if you're not satisfied with the game. And yes, there is respawn [reincarnation/rebirth]. Some players don't think it's real or that it's hax but others swear that they were another player in a past life. Shanti_Devi02 was a well known player for that.

Last edited:
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
the official way to exit the game is to wait for your pc to drain the battery, or to use cheat codes(which have varying chance of success), and if you enter them incorrectly, or they don't succeed or if you even get suspected of using them you're banned for like a month. the function "easy way out" like in gta online should be added by default for everybody everywhere, instead of a few select people in few select areas.

also there are too much spawn kills and green zone kills happening in areas like palestine, and the devs are unfortunately siding with griefers on this issue

Last edited:
InversedShadow

InversedShadow

Dec 28, 2023
Magic systems were nerfed too much, and they are gatekept for like entirity of our timeline, if it really was like it from the very beggining I have my complains abt poor design and lacking mechanics, one of the best thing in videogames and generally fiction and we get almost nothing.. its very unfair.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Respecing is unnecessarily difficult. If your skills aren't lining up with your chosen questline it's almost impossible to redo your tree. You're instead pretty much locked into your main story line you chose early on.

The free "pain" DLC that starts dumping in at level 30 is total bull. Detracts from the game and you can't uninstall it.

• Love
Reactions: tbroken
DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
Whoever modelled the outside world to be beautiful while implementing the agoraphobic trait should be fired ngl >:(

Also no quit button :c The only way to exit is to end task.

Reactions: Forveleth
C

cosmic-freedom

Mar 18, 2024
If you don't like your spawn location, you either run out of hearts and respawn into a better location or pay a subscription to permanently change location
Too many NPCs

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Depending on where you spawn the driving AI is a joke.

• Yay!
Reactions: tbroken
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
This was a really kyute and silly thread idea! :3 on the bright side, at least, one can customize their gender nowadays, even though the game tries everything in its power to make that as troublesome as possible! >_<
Magic systems were nerfed too much, and they are gatekept for like entirity of our timeline, if it really was like it from the very beggining I have my complains abt poor design and lacking mechanics, one of the best thing in videogames and generally fiction and we get almost nothing.. its very unfair.
hehe~ Yessss~ >w< we need more magic and to make the religious system less opaque! :D It's like they tried to ruin the game by patching all that stuff out, but some still remains! >_< All the other cool extinct creatures they patched out is too bad too~ :(

I wish the world was a lot like slice-of-life stories, comedies, or children's books and was way less dark, scary, and horrifying than it is! D: Also, encouraging players to be more altrustic too because otherwise, everyone is so selfish and evil! >_< Having to drive everywhere, eat food, drink, and do bodily necessities are sooo bothersome! >_< wouldn't it be fun to be able to have superpowers like being able to transform into things!? :D or be able to go back and replay earlier parts of the game over again in order to enjoy them again or maybe even change the outcomes~ :)

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Mostly bugs and difficulty spikes, IMO.

Way too easy to find yourself on the route to the Bad Ending with zero guidance on how you got there, and no checkpoints to restart from. Seems like you have to jump through a lot of hoops and meet randomized requirements to get the Good Ending.

Raising affinity levels is a buggy task at best. I've talked to certain characters/spent time with them/completed help tasks for them for years and our friendship level hasn't budged from 0 hearts.

This might just be in my save, but beloved characters have a habit of dying without warning and there's no way to resurrect them, even with console commands. I miss them a lot and the game feels much emptier and boring without them.