Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I'm so curious about the other threads the OP has posted in the past that refer to things like this… does anyone have any links to those threads? Super creepy!
Tbf l think the point's been made and probably doesn't need labouring further, you can search a post history easily enough and draw your own conclusions.

𖣴 nadia 𖣴

𖣴 nadia 𖣴

...member...
Dec 15, 2021
Damn me for always assuming the best of people. Nvm what I said.
Tbf, it's easy to forget that when people post on here we're only getting their version of the story, rather than the full picture.

Mark, this isn't the first time you made a thread like this. I don't know if you're sending women the wrong signals, I've made female friends online and even in person without problems. Why do they feel threatened?

There's proof of that? @RainAndSadness

I've thought of strangling my worst enemy. I don't want to hurt her; just strangle her for 2 minutes or so and then leave her unconscious, just to frighten her. I doubt if I'll ever do it though.

Just in case I do, any advice on how to do it without her hurting me? It would probably be dead easy for her to punch me in the face over her shoulder wouldn't it?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Élégie, Skathon, Suicidebydeath and 4 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Tbf, it's easy to forget that when people post a story on here we're only getting their version of the story, rather than the whole picture.
What the fuckkkk. This man needs to be banned immediately.

Reactions: Skathon, makethepainstop and Suicidebydeath
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I can't help wondering if maybe there's some developmental issues and/or some issues that impact the ability to understand boundaries. It is true that there's often more to a story than it initially appears. There's no doubt the OP's behaviour looks damning and represents some danger but there's indications of something other than simple predation. It's hard to know what to believe because ultimately we only have limited view. I get the feeling there's a lot more to this picture though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Élégie, http-410, Cathy Ames and 4 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I can help wondering if tmmaybe there's some developmental issues and or some issues that impact the ability to understand boundaries. It is true that there's often more to a story than it initially. There's no doubt the behaviour looks damning but there's indications of something other than simple predation. It's hars to know what to believe because ultimately we only have limited view. I get the feeling there's a lot more to this picture.
Very possibly, it's not for me to offer an armchair diagnosis but it's not correct to offer a free pass to this dangerous presentation on this basis. We're never going to get the full picture of literally anything via this place, but if describing fantasies about strangling, procuring death threat advice and sending unambiguously creepy dms can be overlooked on a fag-packet diagnosis (and it shouldn't be), then literally anything can.

Reactions: Élégie, ImsooDone1N, Skathon and 6 others
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
now i not being funny or that i love me some shits and giggles for the depression but wow 🥺😮 this dude be some straight up weirdo, i don't mean to sound preachy or judgmental because tbh i hate those traits in people but it is hard not to be when you see those links, i mean he is wooing this woman like a predator would ?, wtf man, just goes to show some people on here arent who they seem, or maybe in this case they are exactly as they seem judging by those links, holy fuck, pretty creepy reading to be fair, and it takes a lot to shock me, jus sayin............as ace ventura himself would say, cosy if your hannibal lecter lol 😮

Last edited:
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Very possibly, it's not for me to offer an armchair diagnosis but it's not correct to offer a free pass to this dangerous presentation on this basis. We're never going to get the full picture of literally anything via this place, but if describing fantasies about strangling, procuring death threat advice and sending unambiguously creepy dms can be overlooked on a fag-packet diagnosis (and it shouldn't be), then literally anything can.
I wasn't suggesting that should be the case.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath and 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Is there any significant age difference or something that could be considered taboo?

Something is clearly not being said and if you're certain you did nothing untowards you should demand explanation politely. Perhaps in writing so there's a record.
Possibly. She's a few years younger than me. If that's a problem, we live in a crazy society though.
Mark, this isn't the first time you made a thread like this. I don't know if you're sending women the wrong signals, I've made female friends online and even in person without problems. Why do they feel threatened?
I have no idea. And nobody I know is interested in helping me find out what I'm doing wrong!
I think it's been deleted now but yes, a thread was begun where he asked for advice on how to strangle a woman not to kill, but "just to frighten" her, because he hated her. This was not long after he sought advice on writing a death threat iirc. To be fair to him it's at least in plain sight l guess, but unless you pay close attention a well-meaning sort could unwittingly fall for one of this obvious danger's routine appeals for "friendship".

EDIT: See reference here:

Post in thread 'How do I cope with not having a single friend?' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...not-having-a-single-friend.88334/post-1575040

Also here, but you knew about the death threat thing, you posted in it

Thread 'What happened to my thread about sending a death threat that I don't mean?' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ending-a-death-threat-that-i-dont-mean.88075/
And it's quite clear from those posts that I had no intention of hurting the person that despises me (it's her that hates me, not me that hates her), I offered someone a job, and I asked about whether sending a death threat that I didn't mean, and she wouldn't be likely to read, would be morally OK. The reason I haven't been banned is because there's nothing wrong with either of those 3 things.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Idkaho2

Idkaho2

Dec 18, 2021
Possibly. She's a few years younger than me. If that's a problem, we live in a crazy society though.

I have no idea. And nobody I know is interested in helping me find out what I'm doing wrong!

And it's quite clear from those posts that I had no intention of hurting the person that despises me (it's her that hates me, not me that hates her), I offered someone a job, and I asked about whether sending a death threat that I didn't mean, and she wouldn't be likely to read, would be morally OK. The reason I haven't been banned is because there's nothing wrong with either of those 3 things.
What messages did you send after the initial 2?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
On Friday afternoon I had the police at my flat, saying I'd contacted someone at the netball club I joined recently saying I was interested in making friends with her, and asking me not to contact her again. The only person I've contacted is Christina, who was interested enough to reply to the first of the 2 messages I wrote to her. Is there something wrong with offering someone my friendship? What I'd said was perfectly harmless; I'd just asked her how long she'd been playing netball and things.

If she doesn't want to get to know me before deciding she doesn't like me, I don't see why she has to get the police involved!

Then on Saturday, I got an e-mail from Netball Scotland saying my membership of Netball Scotland has been suspended. They didn't make it clear what that actually means or why. I don't know what's going on! They were even less informative than the police the day before. I don't know whether this is related to Christina or not, they didn't mention it; I can't see what else it could be about!

I don't even know whether to go to play netball tonight now. I'll probably go; I'm scared they'll tell me I can't play though.
You have been here a long time and you know that this should be in the Offtopic area- please help with this issue by posting Offtopic posts in the offtopic area. :)

• Yay!
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Chinaski
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Being honest with you, you also asked me where I live in a message you sent me and I didn't respond because of that… and that's on here. I didn't even want to give you the country I live in.

You clearly live close to this woman, so you asking her where she lives is extremely scary. It's like you're asking her for her actual address. You also said you're lonely, although there's nothing wrong with that (especially here, that response is perfectly acceptable), but out in the real world, people aren't looking for honest answers, and that can come across as creepy. Then you asked where she's been hiding… that makes her think you've noticed she hasn't been around, and can come across as stalker-ish.

Although it seems you mean no harm, your approach isn't ideal when trying to make friends, especially with the opposite sex.

I mean no harm by this critique, just trying to help you out.

Also- take her pic out of your post. Why would you think that's acceptable?

Reactions: Élégie, Suicidebydeath, whatevs and 5 others
Idkaho2

Idkaho2

Dec 18, 2021
Please edit your post, you can see her full name embedded in that image also. As for constructive criticism, it doesn't seem like you've even chatted with this person before so you shouldn't include so much in your opening message nor should you ask them where they live... if you were going to go with an approach like this, you ideally should've tried talking to the person in real life first with something brief but friendly like "Hiya, [if you are autistic, which I presume], I'm autistic so I have pretty bad social skills but I'm in trying to get out of my shell and make new friends.".
Also you replying with "I'm lonely" just comes across as really weird since this is a chick you've barely interacted with, and the rest is self evident.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, ever so lonely and emgrl
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Please edit your post, you can see her full name embedded in that image also.
that's just too scary, we need a mod to take that pic down.

@RainAndSadness or @Dot can you help take that woman's pic out of OP's post for her potential safety? She's not even a member of this forum, and he thought it'd be ok to post her pic that's embedded with her full name.

Thank you so much for all of your help and all that you do!

Reactions: Skathon, Suicidebydeath and whatevs
Idkaho2

Idkaho2

Dec 18, 2021

@RainAndSadness or @Dot can you help take that woman's pic out of OP's post for her potential safety? She's not even a member of this forum, and he thought it'd be ok to post her pic that's embedded with her full name.

I don't think he actually did it intentionally, he probably just copied the messages from the Facebook chat not realizing that he copied their thumbnail, but yeah. Pls mods

Reactions: avoid_slow_death, Suicidebydeath, ever so lonely and 1 other person
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Hve reportd & alertd othr mods 2 remve whn thy r availble -- am technclly chat mod s/ am nt abl 2 persnlly chnge frum psts bt hve mde othrs awre

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: wljourney, Suicidebydeath, Un- and 2 others
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
I don't think he actually did it intentionally, he probably just copied the messages from the Facebook chat not realizing that he copied their thumbnail, but yeah. Pls mods
You're right, I'm sure he didn't know it was embedded like that.

Still, I know I would have made sure to take someone's pic out of my post on any social media platform. I'm sure most others would, too.
Hve reportd & alertd othr mods 2 remve whn thy r availble -- am technclly chat mod s/ am nt abl 2 persnlly chnge frum psts bt hve mde othrs awre
Thanks, Dot. Appreciate it.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath, ever so lonely and Idkaho2
SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Sunshine is what's keeping me alive
Aug 24, 2022
Imo, the messages doesn't seem very suspicious. All that I can imagine the problem would be is that the girl is significantly younger and still in school.

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
Tbf, it's easy to forget that when people post on here we're only getting their version of the story, rather than the full picture.

invalidation at it finest

• Yay!
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and odradek
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
invalidation at it finest
People on this website have spent so long pointing at any old shit they don't like and calling it "invalidation" the word itself no longer has meaning.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and Un-
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
People on this website have spent so long pointing at any old shit they don't like and calling it "invalidation" the word itself no longer has meaning.
invalidation &inconclusive at it finest

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Was Greta on the netball team?

• Yay!
Reactions: Someone123, newave3 and ever so lonely
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
Bruh GIF

Come on man... How many times must you get the same message before it sinks in. Why don't you try football or something instead of a sport dominated by young women. Young women don't want to be your friend. Period. The police being called should be a wake up call for you. You're either lying to us or, more likely, lying to yourself. Just stop already.

Reactions: Someone123, ImsooDone1N, Skathon and 6 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
invalidation &inconclusive at it finest
They are his actual posts, in the public domain. The baldly factual statement that people on the internet are not always all that they seem is not invalidation by any metric.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Skathon, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and 2 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Bruh GIF

Come on man... How many times must you get the same message before it sinks in. Why don't you try football or something instead of a sport dominated by young women. Young women don't want to be your friend. Period. The police being called should be a wake up call for you. You're either lying to us or, more likely, lying to yourself. Just stop already.
I'm still baffled by the strangling posts and why they didn't lead to banning. It's one thing to have free speech but if you're describing plans to choke someone unconscious then you should be on an onion site or something (I mean jail or a psychiatric ward).

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Skathon, makethepainstop and 5 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I'm still baffled by the strangling posts and why they didn't lead to banning. It's one thing to have free speech but if you're describing plans to choke someone unconscious then you should be on an onion site or something (I mean jail or a psychiatric ward).
Agreed. I'm pretty sure people have been banned on this site for less.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Skathon, makethepainstop and 4 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I just hope OP doesn't take up cheerleading next.

• Yay!
Reactions: Someone123, Élégie, ImsooDone1N and 8 others
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
jesus that is heavy stuff, i know my cousin is on the autism spectrum, saying that she doesnt behave like this, sure her vocabulary is effected and sometimes verbal reasoning, sometimes she has trouble explaining what she means, but still, it makes the greta comment seem more sinister now, i had no idea, who it was in reference to, pretty heavy stuff, have to say, at least that explains why police scotland got involved, i live there myself and those guys dont mess about, (applies to the rest of the uk too i would wager), and correctly so, given what is on display here, makes you wonder it had to have been serious for they got involved, it has to be serious for them to get involved, has to be, or else they wouldnt conduct themselves like that willy nilly,

Last edited:
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
Status
Not open for further replies.