Status
Not open for further replies.
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
That is how it should be. They serve us

We're volunteers. We don't serve anybody. We're not slaves and no one here is our boss.

Constructive criticism is completely fine, but we're still people.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: whatevs, Suicidebydeath, Cathy Ames and 4 others
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
There is nothing wrong with being negative and there is nothing wrong with criticising the mods.

That is how it should be. They serve us and if the criticism is even 0.01% valid it is okay to be said.
Once again I am referring to this specific thread, not criticism in general. It can certainly be said, I am the last person to censor anyone.

So you feel they serve us. Maybe so but they are also human and as such fully entitled not to be perfect or have malign/dubious motives attributed to them that clearly don't exist.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Unhirable
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
why only be negative ?
We're volunteers. We don't serve anybody. We're not slaves and no one here is our boss.

Constructive criticism is completely fine, but we're still people.
yes

Reactions: Julgran
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
That is how it should be. They serve us and if the criticism is even 0.01% valid it is okay to be said.

I strongly disagree with that sentiment. Without moderators, nothing would work here. They're people and suffering just like you. They're a part of the community and they're here for a reason.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Antinous, Eternally Dottie and 5 others
Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
I strongly disagree with that sentiment. Without moderators, nothing would work here. They're people and suffering just like you. They're a part of the community and they're here for a reason.
I get that but you guys need to be open to be criticized. It's part of the job description.

You have to deal with a bunch of depressed people who are miserable 24/7 cause their stomach hurts and they're not going to mince words for some moderators who are also feeling bad.

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Again, you can accept it as constructive given the things l described or you can ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist, l don't mind - just a bit weird for you to state this forum is shared equally between us whilst also suggesting l keep my trap shut about the tolerance of offensive content on this site until l evidence enough "vulnerability" to satisfy you. Maybe offer that scrutiny to the people who deliver that content, given you have also registered your discomfort with it.
I have reported content I found offensive several times in the last couple weeks. Sometimes I take the person to task on the forum too. I actually appreciate you calling out misogyny and bigotry where you see it. I've said nothing about keeping your trap shut and as for what you choose to reveal about yourself that is of course, your call.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Julgran
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
people complaining about loneliness and lack of affection != incel diatribes. there's a difference between admitting you're lonely and blaming 99% percent of a sex and spewing nasty nasty shit. and no one thread made by a member with gender dysphoria is going to wash away the incel stench. 🤡

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
people complaining about loneliness and lack of affection != incel diatribes. there's a difference between admitting you're lonely and blaming 99% percent of a sex and spewing nasty nasty shit. and no one thread made by a member with gender dysphoria is going to wash away the incel stench. 🤡
Why did you even write this?

Reactions: whatevs, WhatPowerIs and RainAndSadness
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I know they're banned now for trolling people's profiles and worse etc, but I can't get over how cringey their comment was.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I know they're banned now for trolling people's profiles and worse etc, but I can't get over how cringey their comment was.
What?? If the criticism is only 0.0000001% valid it's okay to be said. Now where's my Piña Colada, mods? You serve me!

• Yay!
Reactions: freedompass, rationaltake and Suicidebydeath
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
What?? If the criticism is only 0.0000001% valid it's okay to be said. Now where's my Piña Colada, mods? You serve me!
Austin Powers Movie GIF

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: freedompass, rationaltake and whatevs
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
OP was banned, he made some really offensive and disturbing comments- I hope he will find a way to get his life to be better and to be able to reltae to women better. He's not going to date a girl in their 20s or 30s when he is in his fifties, he needs to realize this. When will this thread ctb? I don't know why this thread is kept open when OP has been banned for weeks now.

Reactions: Life_and_Death
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
OP was banned, he made some really offensive and disturbing comments- I hope he will find a way to get his life to be better and to be able to reltae to women better. He's not going to date a girl in their 20s or 30s when he is in his fifties, he needs to realize this. When will this thread ctb? I don't know why this thread is kept open when OP has been banned for weeks now.
I totally agree.

Reactions: Someone123
Status
Not open for further replies.