Status
Not open for further replies.
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
What do you mean?
i feel this touched on it pretty well.

the problem isnt that shes suffering/depressed/'venting'. the problem is the way she talks about it. (not including the "not going to herself" part or other parts like that. but the discouraging cultish parts, yeah. id read it again and delete the parts i dont mean, but i havent been feeling well so im not up for that.)
...she's trying to discourage anyone from ever posting anything positive AT ALL, from trying to talk with anyone, or make sure they're 100% about their decision. No that's not on at all. All while she has absolutely no intention of ever CTB herself, oh it's too difficult FOR HER, but death is the only answer for everyone else. I still don't know what to make of it. I wouldn't wanna think anyone has any bad intentions on here, but the posts lately, especially the emphasis on the "younger" age CTB, it worries me. It's been a LONG time since I was 18, so I can't remember how impressionable I was, but this idea that it's better to CTB at as young an age as possible, that she envies anyone who was young, I don't know if it would sway younger members to thinking the same, but I wouldn't like to take the chance.

It is verging on cultish language imo, why drilling it into our heads the same thing everyday and then not even have a discussion about it? Do you even read the replies FC? Probably too busy working on her next thread. It's not just venting, not when she's trying to tell us all off and change other people's behaviour. I even feel the same as her about life, I'm probably as miserable as her, but when we're talking about such a serious subject I can't take it lightly or try and convince everyone else there is NO hope. It's not the same for everyone, and I'm genuinely happy for others if it is possible for them to get through it and come out the other side to a happier life. Just because we are pro-choice doesn't mean there's not lots of mixed feelings involved about someone CTB. I can't imagine a forum under FC's rules, it wouldn't last long. Probably be about 10 people left on it...maybe that's what she wants.

Reactions: Abandoned Character
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
LMFAO! I was trying to make sense of it myself, but gave up. Not sure if others noticed, but the few people who support her, seem to share the same personality disorder ))) Ignoring is the way forward here.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: voyager
LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
I believe that free speech is very important, but that pro-lifers are given an upper hand everywhere else, I came here to find peace in discussions about my decision to CTB eventually when I feel it is right for me. I do find it very inappropriate how pro-lifers would comment on venting posts with life positive comments despite it not being wanted or anything else. I think they should keep there else where in the recovery section.

For me it just feels like it is unwanted if I express how I am feeling and suffering to have people comment me something that I don't really want to hear or wouldn't want to listen to what I said and understand how I am feeling. This is why a forum that is pro-choice and open about such topics and doesn't criticise you about it is so important to me and being here actually made me a bit better, than if I had to listen to life affirming nonsence that completely alienates me and makes me want to close down as much as possible and resignate myself to the point where I want to leave this world even more, because I feel misunderstood and not listened by the artificial cult of life worshipers who would rather see me suffer all my life than actually help me. That mentally is unhealthy and I do not find it welcoming to hear and I want to escape it on this forum from my miserable daily life. I had enough of it every day from these pro-life christians or what ever who constantly ignore me and how I suffer with this world in order to push a certain narrative onto me who wishes to not comply with it. And I have grown tired for constant shallowness this perspective has. CTB is a valid option and you should have the option to express yourself without being judeged or encouraged otherwise.

In short it is hearing pro-life advice that makes me want to CTB even more, so its doing quite the opposite for me.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, WonderingSoul, voyager and 3 others
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
I believe that free speech is very important, but that pro-lifers are given an upper hand everywhere else, I came here to find peace in discussions about my decision to CTB eventually when I feel it is right for me. I do find it very inappropriate how pro-lifers would comment on venting posts with life positive comments despite it not being wanted or anything else. I think they should keep there else where in the recovery section.

For me it just feels like it is unwanted if I express how I am feeling and suffering to have people comment me something that I don't really want to hear or wouldn't want to listen to what I said and understand how I am feeling. This is why a forum that is pro-choice and open about such topics and doesn't criticise you about it is so important to me and being here actually made me a bit better, than if I had to listen to life affirming nonsence that completely alienates me and makes me want to close down as much as possible and resignate myself to the point where I want to leave this world even more, because I feel misunderstood and not listened by the artificial cult of life worshipers who would rather see me suffer all my life than actually help me. That mentally is unhealthy and I do not find it welcoming to hear and I want to escape it on this forum from my miserable daily life. I had enough of it every day from these pro-life christians or what ever who constantly ignore me and how I suffer with this world in order to push a certain narrative onto me who wishes to not comply with it. And I have grown tired for constant shallowness this perspective has. CTB is a valid option and you should have the option to express yourself without being judeged or encouraged otherwise.

In short it is hearing pro-life advice that makes me want to CTB even more, so its doing quite the opposite for me.
Is there a lot of pro-life advice on this forum? Sorry, I noticed only twice, I might have missed something. But I certainly couldn't miss the OP's posts. They're always the same, always have a hollow ring to them and screem attention-seeking. I put them on ignor.

• Love
Reactions: ForgottenAgain and Life Is My Coffin
LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
Is there a lot of pro-life advice on this forum? Sorry, I noticed only twice, I might have missed something. But I certainly couldn't miss the OP's posts. They're always the same, always have a hollow ring to them and screem attention-seeking. I put them on ignor.
Well I have personally only seen a few who are pro-life here, but other than that I haven't seen much of that here.

Reactions: WonderingSoul, ForgottenAgain, betternever2havbeen and 2 others
Greyscale

Greyscale

Sep 19, 2023
Again, so what? It's her business if she possibly sees only black and white without those nuances and same goes for her allegedly being pro-death on her life.

I read the opening post again and I still don't see where she told any of you what to think, say or kill yourselves, and yet some seem to think they have a right to tell her what is proper conduct and how she has to express herself.

And last I heard, FC doesn't run this forum so her view is just one of 42,272. So, what gives?

Most, if not all, of her threads heavily imply that you should think the way she does. She'll consider anything that contradicts her thinking as anti-choice.

Having a mentality like this is understandable; however, posting the same thread daily isn't. At this point, it feels like almost all of her threads are either spam or a way to farm Reaction Score.

You're correct; she doesn't run this forum; however, she does have over 29,000 posts. Her view might just be one of 42,272, but it's inflated due to the sheer number of posts being produced.

Reactions: BlockHammer, FlyAwayHoney and voyager
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
I don't understand why everyone is jumping on FC, she has the absolute right to feel and express her point of view. Just put her on ignore if it bothers you.

Most people here have decided they want to end their lives and don't want to be talked out of it. Why come to a site like this and then complain that someone keeps posting how awful life is. Maybe it's the wrong site for you if you really think it's not ok to vent about life, even if it's a lot.

And maybe venting is helping FC, maybe it's her outlet. I hate to see people gang up like this on someone who is obviously suffering. Just block her if it bothers you!

I do agree that she has this right. I do feel a little too much for me, but whatever what I feel, her posts is about what she feels.
But I don't believe that is the point people are complaining here. I think most people are okay with her being able to vent.
I believe that there are two main problems:
- The frequency. Some seem to be bothered, but I don't think its a problem. If someone needs to vent everytime, its ok. Its also not against the rule I believe.
- The broader understanding of "pro-life".
This broader "pro-life" is what bothers me a little. I agree on keeping pro-lifers away, but I don't see that many pro-life here as she seems to see. And I believe that's because she considers pro-life what I'd consider just pro-choice.

She seems to be repulsive at any idea of considering life. And its not a problem if this was just regarding herself, but it seems that she applies it for others.
Like I saw she reprehending some other member venting post just because he mentioned that suicide shouldn't be an impulsive decision. Events like that is what make me dislike her behavior.

But reiterating, I have no problem with her venting, even if its too frequent.
I don't like her (or anyone else) pushing her own views on someone else.
This seems reasonable, no?

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, voyager and betternever2havbeen
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Maybe I got a little hot, but that's precisely why I got so upset. I thought this site was different from the rest of the internet, I thought it was a place where you could talk freely about these things... if we turn this forum into a kind of forum full of revenge against the "pro-lifers" who do not respect the decisions of dying, then we will be no different from them.
Yeah I agree with your sentiment but you did get a bit savage towards tiger :D.

• Yay!
Reactions: tiger b and edu0z
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I do agree that she has this right. I do feel a little too much for me, but whatever what I feel, her posts is about what she feels.
But I don't believe that is the point people are complaining here. I think most people are okay with her being able to vent.
I believe that there are two main problems:
- The frequency. Some seem to be bothered, but I don't think its a problem. If someone needs to vent everytime, its ok. Its also not against the rule I believe.
- The broader understanding of "pro-life".
This broader "pro-life" is what bothers me a little. I agree on keeping pro-lifers away, but I don't see that many pro-life here as she seems to see. And I believe that's because she considers pro-life what I'd consider just pro-choice.

She seems to be repulsive at any idea of considering life. And its not a problem if this was just regarding herself, but it seems that she applies it for others.
Like I saw she reprehending some other member venting post just because he mentioned that suicide shouldn't be an impulsive decision. Events like that is what make me dislike her behavior.

But reiterating, I have no problem with her venting, even if its too frequent.
I don't like her (or anyone else) pushing her own views on someone else.
This seems reasonable, no?
She's not pushing her views on anyone and these people who are ranting about it so much are sus.
If someone thinks anyone is violating the rules the proper thing to do is notify the mods, not attack people here. Or simply block them.

If you see her or anyone else encouraging someone to ctb or in some way pushing it on others report them.

Last edited:
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
She's not pushing her views on anyone and these people who are ranting about it so much are sus. Who cares if she hates life and posts about that a lot, this site is to post things like that. I think it probably is her outlet.

If someone thinks anyone is violating the rules the proper thing to do is notify the mods, not attack people here. Or simply block them.
I don't think she's violating any rules. I also think ppl shouldn't be attacking her. I believe I understand the why people are upset, but I also don't agree on attacking anyone.
But regarding her pushing her views, I don't mean in this post, but I've seen in her reply to other posts.
This bothers me but I rather keep on my own than attack her.
I am in no position to say what others should do or reprehend anyone, even if I don't agree with some behaviors.
And reiterating that I don't have a problem if she post these stuff too much. It is what I expect in a forum like this.
Don't want to fight, I just was pointing what I feel is the reason for being upset at het. This don't justify attacking anyone.

Reactions: voyager
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
She's not pushing her views on anyone and these people who are ranting about it so much are sus.

If you see her or anyone else encouraging someone to ctb or in some way pushing it on others report them.
I get the impression that FuneralCry is not interested in the well-being of anyone here. Obviously I do not know her, but her posts are never really talking to anyone in particular and doesn't seem interested in discussion. Again, totally fine, ultimately, to use this forum as a vehicle for one's own personal gain and nothing more. But perhaps some people who feel a sense of community from this forum are frustrated with FC's apparent desire to be heard and simultaneous disinterest in listening. I don't agree with the aggressive nature of some of these replies, but it is possible to see where they are coming from.

Reactions: StrawberryBlood, kitty_kat, larastoned and 3 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I get the impression that FuneralCry is not interested in the well-being of anyone here. Obviously I do not know her, but her posts are never really talking to anyone in particular and doesn't seem interested in discussion. Again, totally fine, ultimately, to use this forum as a vehicle for one's own personal gain and nothing more. But perhaps some people who feel a sense of community from this forum are frustrated with FC's apparent desire to be heard and simultaneous disinterest in listening. I don't agree with the aggressive nature of some of these replies, but I do see where they are coming from.
Well-being care is kinda debatable when it comes to anyone here really. Yeah we do lick each others wounds virtually but that is basically that in most cases.

The other thing I can kinda agree but I don't think anyone should be frustrated with what she is doing. When I first came back I will admit it annoyed me a bit how her posts are like automated machine but I got to accept her as she is after some time. She never attacked anyone personally even with her general vents.

And at the end of the day, there is the ignore option available to everyone for use.

Reactions: todeswunsch, voyager, Meditation guide and 1 other person
FlyAwayHoney

FlyAwayHoney

To be or not to be
Nov 6, 2023
If I may step in….

I've only been back here for a few days now and I can already see why FC is controversial for most people. I think a lot of members have her on ignore by now, which is fine and seems to be the way to handle it, but I wanted to look more into her and her posting to see why people are upset and get my own idea.

So for one, I think labeling anything that is not active support for death "pro-life" is harmful and one dimensional thinking. It's very easy to see the issue in that. It also seems as if she has a cult like following for some reason. It is a bit strange, as her views are nothing new or special, and again, are very one-dimensional but maybe for young minds it's not something they have heard before and can relate to.

This place has had it's fair share of "cult-like" situations though. (Anyone remember the Jean4 fiasco?) There isn't much to do besides ignore it when it happens.

It's also easy to see why a lot of folks find it odd for someone to say the same stuff over and over repeatedly about how life sucks and death is the only answer to a group of people who are actively planning their exit, but they themselves are not planning on CTB.

She's a bit mysterious as to her circumstances, and only ever says she doesn't have access to reliable methods. I would assume that someone who holds the views she does so deeply would not necessarily be picky about the way, but who knows what her situation actually is. (she's said she is on the spectrum before but that is about all) There have been members from all walks of life figure out a way that is comfortable for them though. So take that how you want it.

All in all, I don't think there's enough out there for me personally to completely deem her as nefarious, but I do see a lot of red flags.

Reactions: kitty_kat, larastoned, BlockHammer and 5 others
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Some here expect everyone to act sane and their own version of "normal", forgetting we have people with all kinds of problems here that may not agree with your idea of how people should be.

I know I sound odd or unpleasant and I have my own mental health issues like many here. I give the same courtesy to others as long as they aren't attacking people to be just as odd as I am in their own way. I wish others would just ease up on all the judging.

For example attacking someone by saying they have "a certain personality disorder" because you don't agree with them is judging and attacking. I block that kind of person.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDog_, Abandoned Character, R_N and 3 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
If I may step in….

I've only been back here for a few days now and I can already see why FC is controversial for most people. I think a lot of members have her on ignore by now, which is fine and seems to be the way to handle it, but I wanted to look more into her and her posting to see why people are upset and get my own idea.

So for one, I think labeling anything that is not active support for death "pro-life" is harmful and one dimensional thinking. It's very easy to see the issue in that. It also seems as if she has a cult like following for some reason. It is a bit strange, as her views are nothing new or special, and again, are very one-dimensional but maybe for young minds it's not something they have heard before and can relate to.

This place has had it's fair share of "cult-like" situations though. (Anyone remember the Jean4 fiasco?) There isn't much to do besides ignore it when it happens.

It's also easy to see why a lot of folks find it odd for someone to say the same stuff over and over repeatedly about how life sucks and death is the only answer to a group of people who are actively planning their exit, but they themselves are not planning on CTB.

She's a bit mysterious as to her circumstances, and only ever says she doesn't have access to reliable methods. I would assume that someone who holds the views she does so deeply would not necessarily be picky about the way, but who knows what her situation actually is. (she's said she is on the spectrum before but that is about all) There have been members from all walks of life figure out a way that is comfortable for them though. So take that how you want it.

All in all, I don't think there's enough out there for me personally to completely deem her as nefarious, but I do see a lot of red flags.
I do remember jean4. I can also understand some of the points you made about fc.

I will stand by what I said tho. Even if I am wrong and careless about this.

Reactions: FlyAwayHoney
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
But perhaps some people who feel a sense of community from this forum are frustrated with FC's apparent desire to be heard and simultaneous disinterest in listening.
There is no rule anyone has to show a sense of community. People here have all kinds of issues and some have such severe depression that they are not able to focus on being or showing concern or sense of community. I suspect this is the case.

It is very apparent FC is unhappy with life to such an extent that she is not able or interested in communicating the way some would prefer. Give her a break.

Reactions: TheDog_, WonderingSoul, Abandoned Character and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It's one thing to vent and reach out for comfort on the site if you are struggling with depression and want advice for your inner pain or if you are making peace with going forward with CTB and don't want to die alone, but it's another when you spam these inane posts about how death is so awesome and life is nothing but bleak unending despair and constant suffering. Not to mention continually bitching at everyone for even so much as maintaining any shed of optimism or positivity.

Falling back on her classic "pro life" insult any time someone doesn't see eye to eye with her very toxic opinions is the cherry on top.

I can see why SS visitors are very suspicious of her being a troll that could possibly be encouraging/advocating for users to commit suicide in a slow, non-obvious way instead of them choosing it on their own.

Dawg you are far from the only one who feels this way. Look:
View attachment 122601
Since you don't mind critiquing someone whom you don't know or have any idea what might be going on with them I'm going to say something about how YOU come off. What's the idea of attacking someone on here who has done nothing at all to you and only likes to vent about how she feels. Did it ever occur to you that she has some problems you neither know about or understand or care to know about?
It's horrible you feel it is fine to post others comments. You are attacking her and if you don't like what she or anyone else says just use the block button. I find your post here mean. Don't bring that kind of nasty shit here please.

Reactions: TheDog_, Abandoned Character, Seered Doom and 2 others
Oathkeeper

Oathkeeper

Nov 1, 2023
For what it's worth, I don't think having some positivity here is a bad thing, so long as it isn't preachy or sanctimonious in nature. I honestly haven't seen anything on here even close to resembling what I would describe as "pro-life." I certainly would not agree that anything not overtly "pro-death" is "anti-choice."

I think anytime somebody decides that they want to live instead of CTB, that should be celebrated. I would be so enthusiastic if everybody on SS suddenly found the will to keep fighting. Like others have said, the point of this site isn't to be a death cult, it's a safe place for people in our situations to safely discuss their thoughts, vent, and do research without judgment.

If somebody wants to just vent here, that's a win. If somebody finds the information they need to pass as peacefully as possible, that's a win. If somebody gets a ray of hope, be it on this forum or otherwise, that's a win.

That is the essence of pro-choice, in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake, larastoned, rosenwasser and 6 others
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
I think this is ironic to say that people promoting life sould not been on this forum when you are yourself promoting death all the time.
Althought, i think that peoples who try to help peoples suggesting that they could try another thing than ctb are not specially pro-lifer.
Be pro-lifer, from
what i understood since i'm on this website, is to admit that life is fundamentaly beautiful and being convinced that it should be preserve at all cost.

What you're doing is like creating a war between people who think that life can be valuable and so propose alternative to death and others thinking that life is a dread thing. For me this is a stupid manichaean dispute.
If peoples on this website are not respecting the choice of others to decide what to do, then it is a problem. But it is rare from what i've seen.

Reactions: rationaltake
Raindancer

Raindancer

Specialist
Nov 4, 2023
I am very new here, just a week and am still trying to get my bearings. I have lurked for awhile and this is not the first or second time I have seen this kind of post. I honestly don't understand because at least for a majority of posts, it seems people are reaching out. NOT to be told their feelings to CTB are not rational, that they should call a hotline, that they should keep fighting as we all have bad days, that they should try x,y,z therapies because they will really help you and of course the coup de Grace, that it is selfish, think of the people you will be hurting. But I have seen people ask, should they call a hotline, should they try this therapy. Is my answer supposed to be no, just CTB?

IMO people want to be listened too and heard, and know that someone cares. Or at least is taking the time to read their post and respond. If someone is struggling are we supposed to just encourage them to CTB. I will never do that. I do not WANT anyone to CTB. But I completely understand wanting to and following through or I wouldn't be here. I want to make connections with people who can understand the struggles I face. Even if I am bawling my eyes out later because they made their choice to CTB.

Reactions: rationaltake, larastoned, rosenwasser and 1 other person
Andrew10

Andrew10

May 6, 2023
I don't know what's happening here nor do I fully understand the context of this whole post but seeing everyone here arguing and fighting here is one of the things I hate the most and at the same time very beneficial, these things give me more courage to catch the bus after my failed attempt with helium, increasingly motivated to seek eternal peace 💪🏼💪🏼

Don't fight, it's not worth it, after all everything will have an end and leaving worse experiences along the way only makes everything worse, peace

Reactions: rationaltake, tiger b, todeswunsch and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
What you're doing is like creating a war between people who think that life can be valuable and so propose alternative to death and others thinking that life is a dread thing.

This is a site for people who want to ctb and get some support from others who feel the same. Go to the recovery section if you want to talk about how life can be valuable and propose an alternative to death.
It's for people to discuss suicide.

There may be a few times here and there where it's appropriate to say get some therapy, etc. In general it's not except in the recovery section.

No one encourages anyone to ctb here. We just sympathize and understand. People don't want to hear "get some therapy, get some help, see a therapist" etc. We have heard that.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDog_, IfyouareamanWinston, voyager and 3 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I don't think people always look at the name of the site and it's really sad that people don't...y'know, look into it closely.

Reactions: Meditation guide
flower_g1rl

flower_g1rl

sep 22, 2019
Oct 25, 2023
"she nudges people to suicide" in the same breath "omg why havent you killed yourself yet FC?" are you guys hearing yourselves at all? disgusting, ignore and block buttons are RIGHT there. use them.

• Love
Reactions: TheDog_, NumbItAll, WonderingSoul and 6 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Err, no, and so what? FC (et al) isn't accountable to anyone and certainly not to outsiders who presume people here are mindless sheep who'll jump off a cliff just because we saw a negative post of hers and felt nudged on, as they say. What a condescending and rubbish thing to say. As is "I hope you're aren't lying" and "their main gripes with this forum", who does this person think they are? I don't come around their place telling them what to think or how to run their forum. As if we needed this person's good grace. Such pompous entitled idiots are certainly not people I'd ever want this forum to cater to, nor feel it will. In fact, I'd tell them to fuck right off and reflect on their attitude towards others.

And besides, even if there was such a person who'd simply kill themselves on such a ridiculous premise then maybe, just maybe, it's better this way. Seriously, go ahead, jump! To me, that wouldn't even qualify as suicide or murder (nor encouragment, haha). A person with no identity or ego, no sentient thought, who takes their life on some stranger's whim, where's the loss in that? The reason I say this so bluntly is because there is no such person.

Everyone comes here on their own accord and are free to do as they please. People who wanna live do so, as do those who wanna die. This place is meant to provide comfort and freedom of choice. It respects our fundamental right as individuals to self-determination. Ultimately, it's a sanctuary though, not a prison. If you feel FC's comments aren't good for you, ffs, don't read them or put her on ignore. If you feel this forum is bad for you, then you are free to leave (and return) anytime. I really don't see the issue here. In fact, I find it rather ironic that some who detest FC's supposedly draconian view now want to enforce their own. It doesn't work like that. Everyone's free to speak their mind.

To me, there's no such thing as toxic negativity affecting the vulnerable, because this notion undermines the whole essence of this forum, i.e. everyone's right to decide their fate as individuals without the interference of others in whatever shape or form.

What you're doing is like creating a war between people who think that life can be valuable and so propose alternative to death and others thinking that life is a dread thing.

This is a site for people who want to ctb and get some support from others who feel the same. Go to the recovery section if you want to talk about how life can be valuable and propose an alternative to death.
It's for people to discuss suicide.

There may be a few times here and there where it's appropriate to say get some therapy, etc. In general it's not except in the recovery section.

No one encourages anyone to ctb here. We just sympathize and understand. People don't want to hear "get some therapy, get some help, see a therapist" etc. We have heard that.
It seems ironic to me for them to think that they can propose an alternative to death, as if death were a choice rather than the impending inevitability that it is for every human

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager, sserafim and Meditation guide
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Everyone dies at some point so yknow how it goes.

Reactions: Meditation guide, voyager and pthnrdnojvsc
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
@FlyAwayHoney
I too remember Jean4, but FC is her own person and has not done anything to justify such insinuations. Benefit of the doubt, innocent until proven guilty and all that...

There is one glaring difference, have never seen FC forcing her view on anyone, Jean4 on the other hand would. Recall a certain ctb of someone, which was dowright patronising and disrespectful, as in telling her not to do it multiple times. Well, she did, and it was not in comfort as it should be. Let her RIP though.
Most, if not all, of her threads heavily imply that you should think the way she does. She'll consider anything that contradicts her thinking as anti-choice.

Having a mentality like this is understandable; however, posting the same thread daily isn't. At this point, it feels like almost all of her threads are either spam or a way to farm Reaction Score.

You're correct; she doesn't run this forum; however, she does have over 29,000 posts. Her view might just be one of 42,272, but it's inflated due to the sheer number of posts being produced.
We've had this theme in the past too. Honestly now, do you (or anyone) truly feel more suicidal because of FC's comments? Would you really jump as was suggested? I doubt it. Nor have you adapted her opinion, which is clearly evident by your reply. Really don't see her hold on you or anyone and everyone's free to ignore her.

On #2, that's your right to believe so, but assuming it was for argument's sake, what's truly the harm in spam or collecting likes? None of us have to read it or indulge her. It's true that she doesn't engage in debate much, but isn't that in her favour though? I mean, how is she forcing her view on people if she doesn't speak with them? Best example being this thread for one.

True, which is exactly why, to me at least, her opinion doesn't seem that harmful, because literally everyone knows FC's take on life. Sometimes one agrees, sometimes not. Didn't even like her original post this time round and just agreed with edu0z as the most balanced judgement on free speech and that's all FC is doing, imho.

Imagine actually thinking I saw your dickriding comment five hours ago 💀 some people actually aren't a NEET bro. There's other stuff going on than just being on a phone or laptop. shocking I know.
Yea, I'm sure your life is amazing jumping from forum to forum and grieving parents on yt all day, but let's face it, even if you had been brooding five hours on that comment, I think we both know you wouldn't have come up with anything more insightful. I'd say three personal attacks on me for merely disagreeing with you is a testament to this. Plus, you seem to be projecting yourself on me, after all it's not me who's indulging a third party forum - but whatever.
I can see why SS visitors are very suspicious of her being a troll that could possibly be encouraging/advocating for users to commit suicide in a slow, non-obvious way instead of them choosing it on their own.
Mmh, I take it you are talking about yourself here being led down this dark path? No, of course not, how silly of me, it's always the others who are vulnerable. The sheep, isn't it? I see now why we don't agree on things, since it was probably your comment on that forum. Either one respects everyone's right to self-determination or one doesn't, that's all there's to it, really.

Reactions: todeswunsch, Meditation guide, FlyAwayHoney and 1 other person
FlyAwayHoney

FlyAwayHoney

To be or not to be
Nov 6, 2023
@FlyAwayHoney
I too remember Jean4, but FC is her own person and has not done anything to justify such insinuations. Benefit of the doubt, innocent until proven guilty and all that...

There is one glaring difference, have never seen FC forcing her view on anyone, Jean4 on the other hand would. Recall a certain ctb of someone, which was dowright patronising and disrespectful, as in telling her not to do it multiple times. Well, she did, and it was not in comfort as it should be. Let her RIP though.
I wasn't trying to insinuate anything honestly. I don't think FC is on the level of Jean4 or anything like that, just that the people who "follow" FC remind me of the same group that would follow jean around. Not saying that's a bad thing either. Just an observation.

Ultimately I think it's worth it to hit ignore and be done with. I do think people are valid in their questioning of the situation but I'm not here to make accusations or jump on a hate train. Its just smart to be wary of peoples influence on the site, as always.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: todeswunsch, Life_and_Death, Abandoned Character and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.