Status
Not open for further replies.
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
I was also diagnosed with bpd long time ago. Just saying.

And again I am not the villain here. There is also the ignore option you know if someone just wants to have monologues and paint everyone else badly.
That's the option I've used. Thanks.

L

lostsou1

Feb 14, 2023
You're either a troll or some sort of sick psychopath or both. Theirs a big difference between the right to commit suicide and flat out saying it's the only option across the board.
I think a lot of us could also agree this shouldn't be a place for kids either. That's fucked up and one of those things that shouldn't even have to be explained. This should be for adults who feel like they have tried everything else and want an effective way out without judgement.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death, larastoned, Seered Doom and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I meant for them. If they can't handle discussions they shouldn't engage imo.
this exact behaviour from them (deleting posts and playing victim) is exactly why i blocked them probably years ago. i understand that this is suppose to be a support site, but i dont understand supporting a gaslighter that does that to people, with clear proof considering the deleted messages are typically quoted (which makes deleting them pointless and stupid in the first place)

Reactions: tiger b
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
this exact behaviour from them (deleting posts and playing victim) is exactly why i blocked them probably years ago. i understand that this is suppose to be a support site, but i dont understand supporting a gaslighter that does that to people, with clear proof considering the deleted messages are typically quoted (which makes deleting them pointless and stupid in the first place)
I actually don't ignore anyone anymore.

And I think what people do is fine until mods decide it is not. I trust their judgement.

What fc does is not against the rules. Nor meditation.

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I thought the whole point of this forum was supposed to be a pro-choice place to respect the decision of people to die without all the pro-lifers who are everywhere else, yet there really does seem to be more and more pro-life comments even on here, it repulses me whenever I come across one.

I literally don't understand the people who worship meaningless and unnecessary suffering so much to the point that they see suicide as a terrible thing, and this is a pro-choice forum, not a pro-life prevention, unsolicited advice positivity platitude site.

Pro-choice means respecting decisions and the decision to die should only ever be respected. Just because some people view death as the worst thing ever doesn't mean this view applies to everyone, pro-life people should learn to mind their own business and accept that other people's decisions aren't theirs to make.

Sorry pro-lifers but it's not your place to say that someone shouldn't ctb as it's not your life, suicide is a personal decision and suicidal people only deserve to have their decision respected, not have strangers force their delusions onto them. Pro-life people are so delusional, they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near suicide discussions.

If u C a rle-viol8tng commnt thn rprt

Smple

Status
Not open for further replies.