• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
It flipping sucks

They are both in pain , the right ear more so

I have also lost my hearing quite a bit , Both my ears have gone incredibly muffled . The top volume on my head phones that is usually incredibly loud sounds like it is on the lowest volume possible and the sound quality is rubbish , and they are top notch head phones

Why me God ? Huh ? Why me ?

Last edited:
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
Ear infections are nasty things. I used to have ear infections fairly often until I was about 30 years old. I am sorry that you are suffering. I hope that a doctor can help relieve the infections in your ears :aw:

L

Lovedove

Jul 4, 2019
I had one a few weeks ago and it was agony. Doctor prescribed me a squirty bottle of ear drops and 5 antibiotic tablets to take, one a day. I took lots of codeine too which really helped the pain but I remember bursting into tears at how much it would hurt. Really hope you feel better soon!

• Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I've never had an ear infection -- yet -- but it certainly sounds really nasty. Hope you get better soon.

I know how much ear problems detract from quality of life. Back in 2007 after losing 100 pounds I ended up with patulous eustachian tube which drove me nuts for over a year till it went away upon gaining back some weight. This might be the only medical condition that is cured by gaining weight. It was so bad that I contemplated suicide.

Since March my ears, both of them, have been ringing 24/7. This makes sleep very difficult and I hear it constantly unless I'm watching TV with the volume high enough to mask it. White noise is one of the treatments for tinnitus, but that's not effective when the sound in my head is so loud that it can't realistically be masked. I notice that there are a number of people on SS who are suicidal due to tinnitus; for me it's one of more than a dozen reasons.

komm susser todd

komm susser todd

Become the master of your own fate
Jul 21, 2019
God i hated ear infections as a kid. Used to get them constantly but it stopped some time during middle school. Id get minor infections later but never nearly as terrible as when i was a kid. Fuck ear infections

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Eww, sounds nasty. Like any infection inside the head. I'd call it a high-grade suicide fuel... but we people can get used to different kinds of bullshit.

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
Thank you for all your replies guys

I went to the doctor earlier and she prescribed me a ear spray that should hope fully clear the infection in two days or so

• Hugs
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
Thank you for all your replies guys

I went to the doctor earlier and she prescribed me a ear spray that should hope fully clear the infection in two days or so

::crosses fingers:: I hope that works for you. Hope you feel better. :hug:

No antibiotics? That's unusual. Every doctor I've worked for, or have seen for my own problems, has prescribed them like they were candy.
Maybe this whole "super virus" business has doctors actually worried, long after the damage they've already caused.

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
::crosses fingers:: I hope that works for you. Hope you feel better. :hug:

No antibiotics? That's unusual. Every doctor I've worked for, or have seen for my own problems, has prescribed them like they were candy.
Maybe this whole "super virus" business has doctors actually worried, long after the damage they've already caused.

The ear spray that the doctor prescribed for me has antibiotics in it

The ear drops I got last week were use less