• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I constantly think of everyone I know having wonderful lives while I'm deceased. Having children and growing old. All while I'm dead. I hate when people are happy and I'm not. I'll be a nothing but a memory while they go about their merry lives.

• Hugs
Reactions: indosoon, imanaya, 0000000000000 and 19 others
S

Suicideroomwannadie

Aug 20, 2018
Yeah I am jealous of everyone with healthy mindset

Reactions: therhydler, lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
I constantly think of everyone I know having wonderful lives while I'm deceased. Having children and growing old. All while I'm dead. I hate when people are happy and I'm not. I'll be a nothing but a memory while they go about their merry lives.

This is what I regret the most
Sometimes I feel moments of genuine happiness and the urge to live is so strong but there isnt an outlet to remove all the other painful factors not worth enduring...

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Lil_Intro_Vert, lv-gras and 11 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I don't care about other people. Let them live their lives. I just want to get away from mine.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Journeytoletgo, Zaynaldeen and 20 others
BeHope

BeHope

Oct 31, 2018
If other people are happy then I'll be happy for them so long as their happiness isn't at someone else's expense. It's unhealthy to compare your life to others' so you should try to refrain from that, though I understand that that can be hard to do. Most people actually have more troubles than they let on anyway.

Reactions: Schopenhauer, lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can and 7 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I'll want them to live a happy life and move on, but can also see why someone would feel bitter about this situation.

Reactions: Final Escape, lv-gras, littlelungs and 9 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I've had this feeling too, but try not to envy other people or be bitter because for some reason you are not as fortunate which may or may not be reality. Easy to say I know harder to do.

Reactions: Schopenhauer, Weeping Garbage Can, sadsoul and 3 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I don't hate it - I just can't relate to happy people and find it strange that they get satisfaction out of the daily routine.

Reactions: Trashcan, Schopenhauer, lv-gras and 5 others
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
I'm glad that someone is having a better life than mine. I hope they enjoy themselves.

Reactions: lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I'm happy for others who are happy. Quite a bit envious due to my own happiness being torn away from me, but I'm still happy for them.

Reactions: Trashcan, lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
This is why I don't have social media. Looking at it actually triggers me.

Reactions: imanaya, Dani Paradox, Anon1337 and 2 others
VincentValentine

VincentValentine

Student
Sep 27, 2018

That's how I am too. It's infuriating that others can be happy and have it so easy while others don't.

This is why I don't have social media. Looking at it actually triggers me.

True. social media is just an online popularity contest.

Reactions: imanaya, okyeah, Anon1337 and 2 others
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
i just dont care. fuck all of them

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I feel the same way, if it's any consolation. But, in my case, I know that ctb would really affect the people in my life. I just don't have the courage to do it. I'm more upset about people thriving in the here and now.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
T
I'm happy for others who are happy. Quite a bit envious due to my own happiness being torn away from me, but I'm still happy for them.
That's big of you.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I don't want anything out of life though. Having children and growing old aren't things I personally desire for myself. I don't want a partner or family either. Sometimes I get jealous of my peers who are advancing in their careers and who have bright futures, but then again, I don't think that I would be happy to have to work for a living.

Last edited:
Reactions: redeyepiranha and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't want anything out of life though. Having children and growing old aren't things I personally desire for myself. I don't want a partner or family either. Sometimes I get jealous of my peers who are advancing in their careers and who have bright futures, but then I don't think that I would be happy to have to work for a living.
Same here. I think happiness would be nice if it was effortless to get and maintain but, unfortunately, it isn't. I mean, even those who are happy aren't happy 24/7, they still have to deal with work. For me, life and happiness isn't worth it; I just want to be dead and be in peace

Reactions: sserafim and WhatPowerIs
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Same here. I think happiness would be nice if it was effortless to get and maintain but, unfortunately, it isn't. I mean, even those who are happy aren't happy 24/7, they still have to deal with work. For me, life and happiness isn't worth it; I just want to be dead and be in peace
Life and happiness isn't worth it for me either. Ultimately I just wanted a painless, stress free life free of problems. This is impossible and cannot be attained. I can't function properly in this world. School, work, whatever, I don't want to take part in any more mind numbing drudgery.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature and sserafim
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Life and happiness isn't worth it for me either. Ultimately I just wanted a painless, stress free life free of problems. This is impossible and cannot be attained. I can't function properly in this world. School, work, whatever, I don't want to take part in any more mind numbing drudgery.
You could have all the money in the world and still feel like this.

Reactions: sserafim
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
You could have all the money in the world and still feel like this.
I don't really understand what you're trying to tell me. Are you trying to prove me wrong? I'm sorry I just don't understand

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I don't really understand what you're trying to tell me. Are you trying to prove me wrong? I'm sorry I just don't understand
im just saying some folks have everything and still are unhappy.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
It's just normal phase for most some of us can't see much if anything to be grateful for in our lives have just been being born with close to nothing and losing that, so hating is normal human state. Just don't sit in it 34/7 and let it consume you, but I don't believe as humans we can be positive all the time.
It's easy to believe I'm gods when they aren't currently hurting you. Type thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim