• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Life is just objectively bad. Everything seems to be literally designed to bring you down. Even our own bodies are designed to keep us from being content. Think about drugs that make you feel good, eventually your body will reach a point where it needs more and more to reach the same effect. Until you overdose and die. You try to set up goals, you complete them and keep seeking more. You get money, you want more. People say practice graditude, for what? Why should I live a life where I constantly need to remind myself of trivial good things when everything is basically objectively bad? Your loved ones eventually die. You die. People kill each other on a daily basis. Do horrible things to each other. You work until you die. When you are young you have energy and time but no money. When you are an adult you have money and energy but no time. When you are old if you are lucky you have money and time but no energy and most likely riddled with sickness and lost most of your loved ones. Life is always out of balance to kick you down. The only way you can possibly live a nice life is if you are so rich you can just do whatever you want without working and help the ones you love to do the same. What are the odds of that? Almost zero. I'm just tired of it all. I wish I never existed, because life is simply not worth living and I don't think anyone will ever change my mind. No one has been able to help me. No meds, psychiatrist, psychologist, life habit, nothing.

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Completely agree. People who are happy keep deluding themselves and cling to ideas, dreams, and other people to fuel their illusion of happiness, but no one is completely happy or at least not all the time. The few moments I was truly happy lasted for a short time and the crash was terrible, coming back to reality was sobering and unpleasant. People create their microcosmos to protect themselves mentally from the cruel realities of the world we live in, it's a reasonable way to cope with reality I guess. I can understand that although I can't do the same, I just can't turn a blind eye to what a shithole this planet has become due to the human species. It's very depressing even though my personal life isn't bad or at least not at the moment. Ultimately, happiness is a sweet illusion and something everyone is seeking obsessively without being able to accept it for what it really is - just an illusion.

errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

I see only one escape
Apr 3, 2024
I thought about this this morning actually. I got up, thought of all the shit I had to do for the day, none of it fun and all of it expensive and I don't even have the money to pay for it, so more debt. Then I looked into the mirror and I thought what the actual fuck has happened to you 😂 I've got new grey hairs, so many more wrinkles, I can't get a work life balance, I don't earn enough money to live super comfortably, I don't have time to keep fit or even have the energy, meal planning doesn't happen anymore as the depression stops me wanting to eat. I just looked back at myself and I actually said out loud......"what is this even all about" its so so hard to find happiness when your your mind and body are in constant turmoil. I guess if we do live we have more health issues, wrinkles, grey hair declining body parts to look forward to. Hmmm 🤔

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I agree with you but also Ben & Jerrys ice cream exists and cats, those 2 reasons alone makes life feel less shit. There so much evil and bad, but I genuinely think there's equally good things in the world, so I understand why other people want to live so badly.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
Even being rich is at the expense of someone else, for a reason it's called survival of the fittest. You can end up rich and live well but feel like shit anyway. Ego is a real heart killer. And no, there's no altruism.

My analogy: Even if you are served a good meal in prison, you are still in prison!

Conclusion: We are fucked! Thanks to pro creators.
Black Hole Sun won't you come and wash away the rain (reign)!

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36