• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
During the 20th century, the dictators Hitler, Stalin and Mao physically tortured innocent humans and murdered millions of people. It is usually psychopaths who are this insane.

In the 21st century, there is another cruelty: passive torture which can last for many decades because people are living longer than before - life expectancy has never been higher. People are expected to suffer until they die of age-related disease regardless of health status and circumstances. Euthanasia is not for everyone. Physician assisted suicide is illegal in most countries. Suicide must be prevented - the society forces people to live. People with chronic health problems can be forced to suffer for many decades only to wait for a death of age-related disease. The journalists write in the newspapers: "This prolongs your life" and "Live 100 years" and publish pictures of happy 100-year-olds.

It is legal to procreate in countries where euthanasia is illegal. The healthcare prolongs human suffering and takes care of births. The doctors prolong the lives of paralyzed patients and people who have fallen into coma. Healthcare even extends life on the deathbed. Breeders force life into a world where anyone can become chronically ill and/or chronically disabled. Breeders ignore suffering. Breeders force their children to live regardless of their age and state of health. Breeders force their children to become slaves in civilization, but not everyone can cope with society´s harsh demands. Most breeders refuse to talk about death and suicide. The society and people who force others to live and suffer call these innocent humans - who want to end their suffering - mentally ill and insane. But it is the other way around: those who force others to suffer for years or decades are the truly insane.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so horrific and repulsive how humans do all they can to prolong the suffering of others even know it's all meaningless and we are all going to die anyway. I've never wished for existence and never could do under any circumstances, if one wants to be free from this existence that was so cruelly imposed in the first place they should simply be able to do so in peace and it's criminal how humans do all they can to make suicide inaccessible.

I'd always prefer to be permanently unconcious than to suffer for decades just to tormented by old age in this pointless existence, it's very disgusting how preferring the true peace of non-existence isn't seen as a valid way to feel even know existence is beyond undesirable with potential for the most extreme suffering and torment.

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Student
May 9, 2024
I was sexually abused by my dad. I likely won't even consider trying to CTB before my dad dies. He had a massive stroke a few years ago and is permanently paralyzed, has some brain damage (but not enough to completely lose awareness), and is on a shit load of medications. When he inevitably has another health crisis later on, that will likely be the end for him. I know that my mom is going to be on the fence about whether to let him go. I'm going to take advantage of that fact and try my damned hardest to convince her to keep him alive for as long as possible.

I didn't consent to being born into this world and I especially didn't consent to being a victim of sexual abuse as a child. My dad deserves to have the tables turned on him. He deserves to be kept alive by machines and sedated into oblivion against his will, for what he did to me. I know this might make me a terrible person, but I don't care. I need to give my dad the punishment he deserves, because no one else ever punished him. I have to do everything within my power to keep him from getting off scot-free.

Of course there is the possibility that he'll die peacefully in his sleep with no warning signs. If that turns out to be the case, I can accept it, because there was nothing that I realistically could have done to change the outcome. If he has another health crisis and ends up being removed from life support despite my efforts, I can also accept that as long as I know I tried my best to make him suffer, without even laying a finger on him.

I generally agree that people should never be forced to suffer. However, I think that there should be a few exceptions.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I was sexually abused by my dad. I likely won't even consider trying to CTB before my dad dies. He had a massive stroke a few years ago and is permanently paralyzed, has some brain damage (but not enough to completely lose awareness), and is on a shit load of medications. When he inevitably has another health crisis later on, that will likely be the end for him. I know that my mom is going to be on the fence about whether to let him go. I'm going to take advantage of that fact and try my damned hardest to convince her to keep him alive for as long as possible.

I didn't consent to being born into this world and I especially didn't consent to being a victim of sexual abuse as a child. My dad deserves to have the tables turned on him. He deserves to be kept alive by machines and sedated into oblivion against his will, for what he did to me. I know this might make me a terrible person, but I don't care. I need to give my dad the punishment he deserves, because no one else ever punished him. I have to do everything within my power to keep him from getting off scot-free.

Of course there is the possibility that he'll die peacefully in his sleep with no warning signs. If that turns out to be the case, I can accept it, because there was nothing that I realistically could have done to change the outcome. If he has another health crisis and ends up being removed from life support despite my efforts, I can also accept that as long as I know I tried my best to make him suffer, without even laying a finger on him.

I generally agree that people should never be forced to suffer. However, I think that there should be a few exceptions.
This is karma for what he did to you

Reactions: Yavannah
L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
Philosophically I am against the idea of sentient life and procreation, but it's just not tethered to reality to consider people against suicide to be mentally ill. Ignorant in some sense sure as they generally haven't given it any deep thought and are simply following societal norms, natural animal tendencies, or general fear of issues of mortality.
I use the example of veganism a lot in this type of discussion because it tracks: Most vegans become so because they want to end the suffering of animal exploitation and industry. 100s of billions of animals die every year due to the industry, trillions including fish. 97% of the world sees no issue with meat eating, yet I can't consider them psychopaths or mass-murderers because I had to realize that they were seeing things from a different viewpoint and rationale than I do. I could spend every waking second furious at the world for not seeing things as I see them, but what would that accomplish?

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Euthanasia should not be illegal - instead forcing someone to live and suffer should be illegal!