• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
Today I had a meeting with two bosses and I'm being demoted after hard hard work
Manly for me panicking over a promotion and my future

as someone without family parents friends my job was my safety blanket and now I'm done !!!!

how to end my life tonight quickly but I don't have anything!! No rob no SN no place to hang myself !!
Any tips?

Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this news. I completely I'm the same boat as you, I have nobody in real life to turn too and work was what was keeping busy and that's gone to shits

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Is work your only reason for ctb?
Because you could get another one very easily. Even work online!
I have a friend who makes a living filling random surveys and typing captchas on websites like megatypers!

I'm sorry to hear you wanna leave this world. Hope I could help you more.

Hugs!

Last edited:
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
I hope you can take some time to think, it really hurts when people you trust pull the rug. It doesn't seem fair that this has happened, particularly during this difficult time.

I lost my job some years back (deservedly) because of my behaviour outside of work, it was all I had and I wanted to just end it, so I know some of the feelings.

I would just say don't let someone else push you through their actions, you can go again and make it work.

I really wish you well and a lot of good luck.

Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
Is work your only reasons for ctb?
Because you could get another one very easily. Even work online!
I have a friend who makes a living filling random surveys and typing captchas on websites like megatypers!

I'm sorry to hear you wanna leave this world. Hope I could help you more.

Hugs!
I was hoping I could earn money and make friends. I was hoping it could lead to good things as means of escape of my trauma and abuse. I sound so dumb and sad for having all my hopes on a job. It would give me routine and structure. I just wanna die now, no hope and dreams left to fight for. My nightmares are increasing and I just feel trapped in my room and hopeless all the time.

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
I was hoping I could earn money and make friends. I was hoping it could lead to good things as means of escape of my trauma and abuse. I sound so dumb and sad for having all my hopes on a job. It would give me routine and structure. I just wanna die now, no hope and dreams left to fight for. My nightmares are increasing and I just feel trapped in my room and hopeless all the time.
Exactly this !!

as a lonely person in this world work gave me dignity to live a normal life !!

mid ever I'm gonna live a poor life or struggle with money then I prefer to die with dignity

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Today I had a meeting with two bosses and I'm being demoted after hard hard work

as someone without family parents friends my job was my safety blanket and now I'm done !!!!

how to end my life tonight quickly but I don't have anything!! No rob no SN no place to hang myself !!
Any tips?

Don't let the bastards push you over the edge. Obviously, I don't know your whole situation, but if it's mostly about your work situation, I think you should explore other options before you decide to kill yourself.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I understand you. I'd do it right away if I didn't have work to do. The catch is that it doesn't really matter if it's this work or that work. The most important thing is to not get stuck as an idler at home. Look for another job. If you're not planning on quitting, do it to see who wants to hire you. Send out applications. Send hundreds of them if you have to.

D

DJJE

Sep 29, 2020

Any tips?
Someone got promoted over me recently. Absolute shitter. They aren't as good but their face fits better.

Sorry to here that. Fuck them, just relax and put yourself first for a bit.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Someone got promoted over me recently. Absolute shitter. They aren't as good but their face fits better.

Sorry to here that. Fuck them, just relax and put yourself first for a bit.
Gotta say, it's a brutal blackpill. The fact that how you're treated depends on looks is suicide fuel.

J

johntee23

Jan 31, 2021

Any tips?
There are many things that matter in life and one of them is certainly not your status at work. Your bosses got to be bosses probably more so because they are brown nosing weasels rather than any innate talent. If you want to fit in at a job, move jobs until you find somewhere your face fits