• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
((this qualifier added thanks to the last post on this I made) please watch what you comment I do know where the report button is and I'm really sick of people being dicks to me)

But I can't do it.

The plan, the idea, is to go in alone and say everything I need to.

This is driving me to suicide. I can't do it anymore.

The next plan is to tell my husband.

It's not like he doesn't know, but I'm scared. I'm going to lose him. There's no way in fucking hell he will keep me at the end of this.

"Trust me or leave me." I'm not doing this 'rules' bullshit again, that already destroyed me once.

But I don't want to lose him. I love him so much...

I'm not wrong though. If you don't trust me why are you with me?

He doesn't trust me either though...

What's even the point?

Last edited:
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Do you have someone who can accompany you so you can go more calmly? Also you don't have to say anything to your husband at the moment if you don't feel that way. Take your time and see how the therapy progresses, after all it's your life and nobody else

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Do you have someone who can accompany you so you can go more calmly? Also you don't have to say anything to your husband at the moment if you don't feel that way. Take your time and see how the therapy progresses, after all it's your life and nobody else
I understand you mean well but this doesn't help my problem. 1) my husband's the only one I have 2) reread it keeping in mind that I'm talking about TWO people that I love. I can't not tell my husband...

Edit: understandably I was vague

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
How would finally getting to see a therapist impact your marriage? I think I'm misunderstanding something. Sending hugs. Btw, how did you get around the mask problem?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
reread it keeping in mind that I'm talking about TWO people that I love
This is what I'm going to talk to her about

How would finally getting to see a therapist impact your marriage? I think I'm misunderstanding something. Sending hugs. Btw, how did you get around the mask problem?
Emailed case manager. She said it's cool :tongue:

• Hugs
Reactions: Livingvsdying25
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I can relate. I plan to tell my therapist this Friday that I feel therapy isnt working. That I don't want to heal. That I am scared because of being pushed to suicide due to the constant trauma and abuse in my life and I want out.

Reactions: signifying nothing