• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Just said my final goodbyes to my best friend, I cried the whole walk home, he doesn't know thats the last time he's going to see me and I feel awful for that, I love him so much but I need to let him go and be happy without me. If he finds this then hi bobinski hah, I love you and I'm really sorry I had to do this to you, thank you for helping me out

astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
even when talking to people who understand my ideation and plan it's insanely difficult for me as well. the amount of times i've backed down because i'm sobbing after goodbyes is more than i'd like it to be at this point. maybe i should stop trying it? idk.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I admire your courage.

I dont have the courage to have this kind of talk with my family and friends, i would imediatly break down and cry and that will make me postpone my CTB.
Unfortunately im just going to leave the good bye letter.
So sad...

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I dread the day when I have to say goodbye, I'm afraid I won't say enough or that I won't say what I really mean.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
WaitingPatiently

WaitingPatiently

:(
Mar 29, 2023
I've told some friends about previous attempts, and they've been nothing but understanding.
I couldn't bear to disappoint them in telling them that I'm still in a bad spot, and saying goodbye would almost be like failing them for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: grahf
uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
Have a restful last day, man. You deserve to have peace in whatever form that'll be. I wish things in this life had worked out for you the way you wished them to.